What's new

Ayesha Gullalai's sister defaming Pakistan and Pakhtoons in west. #HypocrisyExposed

Soldier-X

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
She says i love playing in skirts, and that women are not allowed to study from where she belong,they get shot for getting education and cant go outside without covering whole body, but my father told my mother to get ride of burqa after marriage.
The area she belongs is the most dangerouse in world and is birth of terrorisam
she also has written a book
A Different Kind of Daughter: The Girl Who Hid from the Taliban in Plain Sight
Another mallala?

The thing i want to point out is the hypocrisy of Ayesha Gullalai that she's portraying herself as a proud pakhtoon and 'Mashriki rawayaat ki alambrdaar' while her feminist sister in west who play squash in skirts is telling a total diffrent stroy about her and her family and thier views about the local culture....

Dress code can be compared to sexual harassment? Since when dress code is requirement to judge the character and its background? Sexual harassment is serious crime that cannot be compared to dress-code that one person employ which has nothing to do with the character and its background.

When will small-minded nation grow up from typically conservative mindset towards dress-code?

Dress code can be compared to sexual harassment? Since when dress code is requirement to judge the character and its background? Sexual harassment is serious crime that cannot be compared to dress-code that one person employ which has nothing to do with the character and its background.

When will small-minded nation grow up from typically conservative mindset towards dress-code?
No one is talking about the dress code niether critcising her sister....the point here is the hypocrisy of ayesha gullali as she claim to be from a proud pashtoon and 'mashriki' family which is the reason she is exposing imran khan ....and that imran khan want to impose western culture here in Pakistan, while her sister herself is practicing western culture, hailing west and crticising pashtoon people and culture for thier typical mindset and all that . .... and in her speech she is telling a total diffrent story about her family,,which ayesha said is mashriki, she proves from nowhere her family is proud pakhtoon or follower of the pashtoon culture.she said her father was totally supporting her in all this.. means these are not her personal thoughts but her family too is with her.....from her speech its proven that her family is liberal or moderate ...so the point here is the hypocrisy of ayesha gullalai..which prove her lier

Last edited:
No one is talking about the dress code niether critcising her sister....the point here is the hypocrisy of ayesha gullali as she claim to be from a proud pashtoon and 'mashriki' family which is the reason she is exposing imran khan ....and tha imran khan want to impose western culture here in Pakistan, while her sister herself is practicing western culture . .... and in her speech she is telling a total diffrent story, she proves from nowhere her family is proud pakhtoon or follower of the pashtoon culture.and she is criticising the local culture and the mindset of people and in and hailing western culture, and she said her father was totally supporting her in all this.. means these are not her personaly thoughts but her family too is with her.....so the point here is the hypocrisy of ayesha gullalai..which prove her lier

In some points can be argued for hypocrisy but the main issues remain exist which is the accusation of sexual harassment that cannot be taken lightly as it is matter of the court nor can be compared with the dress code which has nothing to do with the character and its background.

In some points can be argued for hypocrisy but the main issues remain exist which is the accusation of sexual harassment that cannot be taken lightly as it is matter of the court nor can be compared with the dress code which has nothing to do with the character and its background.
sure.. infact we want this matter to be sort out in court.. who was forcing her not to go to court since last 4 years? why she remained silent for 4 years and kept enjoying the MNA seat and funds??? infact i want Imran Khan to sue her... she need to show proof else she's a lier and should get punishment for defaming Imran Khan
and have you even listened her speech? you assume i was talking about her skirts and all those photos circulating on Social media??? NO....you better listen to her speech and views first, which i think you haven't listened yet

Last edited:
Stop bringing her sister in to this. Now its getting clear messages are real. If its just marriage proposal then he will get away but if its anything else...

sure.. infact we want this matter to be sort out in court.. who was forcing her not to go to court since last 4 years? why she remained silent for 4 years and kept enjoying the MNA seat and funds??? infact i want Imran Khan to sue her... she need to show proof else she's a lier and should get punishment for defaming Imran Khan
and have you even listened her speech? you assume i was talking about her skirts and all those photos circulating on Social media??? NO....you better listen to her speech and views first, which i think you haven't listened yet

That is the kind of matter will be dealt in the court. Prove her wrong or she provides evidence will be dealt in the court.

In the meantime, why drag her sister involved? This kind of personal tactical has been known to be employed by Imranistan for the long time. Dragging her sister involved based on dress-code to get back at Aisha Gullali when the matter is between Imran Khan and Aisha Gullali is nothing short of shameful.

Surely we cannot encourage the environment to be hostile towards women regardless of the situation as it is matter of life and death. This kind of stuff gets women killed all the times whereas glorify men on the same account in the double-standard world.

Take Imran Khan for example who is glorified as playboy whereas for women, the life are conditioned unbearable. Even now, her sister has been unfairly involved for personal vendetta just because people cannot handle the criticism on Imran Khan who is grown-up old-man beyond 60-years old can defend himself in the court.

Last edited:
For last four years why wasn't she a matter of defaming why suddenly now ?

Gulalai is exposing KP gov corruption. Problem with Khan sab is he want to show KP as model province for punjab people and reject any allegation of corruption. He himself isn't corrupt but are you telling me his ministers in KP are not corrupt? This isn't how it works.

Billion tree contractor went up to Imran Khan and told him about corruption, khan sab said yeh nai ho sakhta and went away lol

She says i love playing in skirts, and that women are not allowed to study from where she belong,they get shot for getting education and cant go outside without covering whole body, but my father told my mother to get ride of burqa after marriage.
The area she belongs is the most dangerouse in world and is birth of terrorisam
she also has written a book
A Different Kind of Daughter: The Girl Who Hid from the Taliban in Plain Sight
Another mallala?

The thing i want to point out is the hypocrisy of Ayesha Gullalai that she's portraying herself as a proud pakhtoon and 'Mashriki rawayaat ki alambrdaar' while her feminist sister in west who play squash in skirts is telling a total diffrent stroy about her and her family and thier views about the local culture....

Wow, I didn't even know this. These hypocritical b@stards defame Pakistan and pretend to be its saviors in foreign lands. Good riddance I say. Let her live in Canada and never come back. She can play squash in Canada and for Canada.

Guys your peer o murshid hadhrat Imran Khan Sahib Niazi request to stop insulting her sister so be a good kids and obey his order.

Guys your peer o murshid hadhrat Imran Khan Sahib Niazi request to stop insulting her sister so be a good kids and obey his order.

I understand you are still mourning the demise of your chief...

Attacking her sister is simply not fair.

Neither is it fair for this woman to defame Pakistan and try to earn fame by doing so.

DGW0ZmVXcAAwtBT.jpg:large

Now its getting clear that maybe Gulalai isn't lying. Imran Khan is one tharki admi, we all know that.

Back
Top Bottom