What's new

Ayesha Gulalai is paying the price for decrying harassment publicly

Bhaag bhaag bani gala say. Kaheen aur log frustration na nikalnay baith jaaeen upnee. :omghaha:

:D
Go through the exchange of msgs again and again.. until you start understanding.. and raise your level to be qualified for "adult men conversation".. Thanks..

you are welcome, now you can go express your desires to him and dont feel shy :)
we know what all potians desire :) :)

glad to help you in your quest

Abey kia saaray kachay bachay PMLN main bhar gaey hain? koi aik tou ho jo sahi jawab desakay.. :D

*********************************************************************************

Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is not honest and therefore he is disqualified to be a Member of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament).

Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan (2017)

*********************************************************************************

Abey kia saaray kachay bachay PMLN main bhar gaey hain? koi aik tou ho jo sahi jawab desakay.. :D

Sir pichey morh ke Imran se pooch lena (agar wo jawab deney ki halat me hua to)
do i put a :D here too

Go through the exchange of msgs again and again.. until you start understanding.. and raise your level to be qualified for "adult men conversation".. Thanks..

Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is not honest and therefore he is disqualified to be a Member of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament).

Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan (2017)

tuu ubhee tak bani gala main baitha ha. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Sir pichey morh ke Imran se pooch lena (agar wo jawab deney ki halat me hua to)
do i put a :D here too

Why not? You can put whatever you want..

I don't meet IK. People who have met him and consider him experienced and be-sharam may meet them again ask whatever they want. Bachay..

Why not? You can put whatever you want..

I don't meet IK. People who have met him and consider him experienced and be-sharam may meet them again ask whatever they want. Bachay..

[/QUOTE]

you can tell someone is pissed when they start calling other bacha, I can answer this the same way you started asking me silly questions...how do you know I am bacha, was I very small

Uff woh gandey gandey messages ....Gullalai 4 saal tuk dekhti rahi woh gundey gundey messages ..ab bore hogayi kya

Breaking news:

Another Ayesha into the seen now. Ayesha Ahud has just conducted a press conference where she has leveled rape charges against hamza sharif. She further claimed that she also has messages against Hamza Sharif. Ayesha Ahud first accuser Hamza 7 years back but no action has been taken by Punjab govt.

Here is what i wrote for twitter:

View attachment 416134

This was a flop show. PMLN/PPP will need to do better than this to do some damage!

She FAILED to answer a SINGLE question asked of her in the interviews, not the ones by supposedly pro-PTI hosts like Waseem Abbasi or Mubashir Lucman but ALSO by the pro-PMLN Javed Chaudray. Not a single one. Ain baain shain bss!

What kind of father it would be to allow her daughter visit a man who sent her messages that she cannot even talk about? send him to sit with him, defend him on public forums attend the meetings of the party where she says that women are not safe. Do it for FOUR years and then come out now when it have stopped for over an year already. I mean, when it was happening they were all cool, defending Imran against similar accusation and when it have stopped for a year she decides to come out now? This is pathetically stupid you know! I have yet to see a more dumb script than this one.
Yesterday Khawaja Saad Rafuque strictly said, she not going to be part of PMLn . She been rejected by all political parties.

Now
Ayesha Gulalai says will forgive Imran Khan 'if he apologises'
https://www.dawn.com/news/1349763/ayesha-gulalai-says-will-forgive-imran-khan-if-he-apologises

That's what we call it shot in the foot ...

Here is what i wrote for twitter:

View attachment 416134

This was a flop show. PMLN/PPP will need to do better than this to do some damage!

She FAILED to answer a SINGLE question asked of her in the interviews, not the ones by supposedly pro-PTI hosts like Waseem Abbasi or Mubashir Lucman but ALSO by the pro-PMLN Javed Chaudray. Not a single one. Ain baain shain bss!

What kind of father it would be to allow her daughter visit a man who sent her messages that she cannot even talk about? send him to sit with him, defend him on public forums attend the meetings of the party where she says that women are not safe. Do it for FOUR years and then come out now when it have stopped for over an year already. I mean, when it was happening they were all cool, defending Imran against similar accusation and when it have stopped for a year she decides to come out now? This is pathetically stupid you know! I have yet to see a more dumb script than this one.

So, basically Miss Aysha Gulalai is responsible for putting all PTI female workers and politicians on the risk of sexual harassment by IK by not alerting these allegations earlier. If Miss Gulalai would exposed these allegations in 2013 or 2014, then she could save a lot of females from IK's abuse...

Last edited:
I asked same question before, why wait 4 years. But then think from ***** women point of view. It needs courage to come out and you better have solid proof. Even then women will be blamed most of the times.

Now she finally gathered that courage and potians can’t handle it. Naeem already confessed his crimes on twitter. But will wait for inquiry to be over before blaming IK. Things are not looking good for Niazi.

Aisha Gulalai was not an ordinary vulnerable woman. She was MNA in parliament. She was very vocal and regularly appeared in media. Even she is continuously appearing in media now but off course for different purpose. She use to defend IK and PTI while she was receiving the inappropriate Text messages from IK according to her. This raises a serious question on her character of Aisha Gulalai herself.

you can tell someone is pissed when they start calling other bacha, I can answer this the same way you started asking me silly questions...how do you know I am bacha, was I very small

Yes, someone was very big for you..

Read your msg again and apni aqal pe matam karo.. :D

As ACCOUNTANT said Allah know the best!
Put the things in trial and let's see^_^
2013 mein message aye ab iski ghairat jagu o joke tha na key sardar ko agley din joke samajh aya ye kuch waisey hi kahani nikli :D
Ya phir niyat mein khot hy

Enough Circumstantial evidence points to the usual culprits ............ too bad some people can never change their way of thinking (basically their mentality) .......... only that this time no planes dropping the pictures were involved.

@Zibago @The Sandman @PakSword and other PTI supporters I will leave this one for you people to comment on.

Wait for outcome of what? Media investigation?

I can bash anyone I want to and when I want to, don't need your's or anyone else's permission for that, and any random sarak chap teenager MNA who went public about this on media is no exception to it. She is a failed gold digger who has been shown her place ....... obviously that did hurt I guess.
Baboon beghairats are still salty after the sc court verdict #NoIssueLeyLoTissue :D

Main california court ka verdict parh raha hoon ubhee. Baad main tujhay detail main bataoon ga.:omghaha: Ziada na pooch tu sharminda ho ja a ga.

PS: upnay yaaroon ko tag kiyon karta ha. Durr kis baat ka ha:-)
Uska to nahi pata par sc ka bara acha verdict aya hy kiya kehtey ho :D

I asked same question before, why wait 4 years. But then think from ***** women point of view. It needs courage to come out and you better have solid proof. Even then women will be blamed most of the times.

Now she finally gathered that courage and potians can’t handle it. Naeem already confessed his crimes on twitter. But will wait for inquiry to be over before blaming IK. Things are not looking good for Niazi.
If she is so ghairatmand why is she not showing the messages and leaving her reserved seat?

Look at Insafians, instead of asking for Insaf and not make any judgements they are purely blaming a woman. Off course this woman has a history of this kind of behaviour while the accused party has a very clean history against woman.
We are asking for justice i demand forensic investigation doodh ka doodh pani ka pani

Aisha Gulalai was not an ordinary vulnerable woman. She was MNA in parliament. She was very vocal and regularly appeared in media. Even she is continuously appearing in media now but off course for different purpose. She use to defend IK and PTI while she was receiving the inappropriate Text messages from IK according to her. This raises a serious question on her character of Aisha Gulalai herself.
She was elected on reserved seat she used to give statements defending IK character all of a sudden he turned into the worse person on earth :D
Something doesnot add up here

2013 mein message aye ab iski ghairat jagu o joke tha na key sardar ko agley din joke samajh aya ye kuch waisey hi kahani nikli :D
Ya phir niyat mein khot hy
Messages starts from 2013 and last received 2016, She alerted her parents but decided not to go further just for MNA seat but now I.K refuse her MNA seat because she refuses / ignore requests for wine parties at Ban Ghala she came to public.

She was elected on reserved seat she used to give statements defending IK character all of a sudden he turned into the worse person on earth :D
Something doesnot add up here
Reserved seat means not much competition hence those who allotted reserve tickets to ladies wants some services in return like Pervez Musharaf did with Kashmala Tariq which now proud leader Ashiq Awan claimed it with bedroom remarks.

Messages starts from 2013 and last received 2016, She alerted her parents but decided not to go further just for MNA seat but now I.K refuse her MNA seat because she refuses / ignore requests for wine parties at Ban Ghala she came to public.
To phir uski in sab mein razamandi thi ye sab dosri party ki ticket key liya kiya daikho court mein jao sab clear ho jaye ga

Back
Top Bottom