What's new

Ayesha Gulalai is paying the price for decrying harassment publicly

You are in the dock not me. So hand over the black berry for investigation. Stop asking questions start answering.:omghaha:

:omghaha: I am enjoying this now.

Katrina send me dirty messages, if someone dont believe it, go check her phone!

Dear i will be with you asking for Imran to submit his BB, but first, Ayesha have claimed that she have proof, isnt it LOGICAL for her to shown them to the authorities after which Imran should be asked or forced to submit his phone. Yeh tu bari he bongi sa baat ha wasay that you are saying.

Plus, please have the ethics to QUOTE someone or tag him when you are talking about his post or to him! Mein ap ko kuch ni kahon ga bahi! Aesy chup chup ka answer dyny ki koi zarorat ni!

And

Agr dyna he ha answer to do give me a logical answer to the point i raised in the starting posts. :)

You are just trolling here. You have been asked valid questions, instead of replaying, you are just name calling, labeling people mental slaves. Consider this a warning. Stay on topic, reply to the points raised or just choose to stay put and quite. No further trolling.

Katrina send me dirty messages, if someone dont believe it, go check her phone!

Dear i will be with you asking for Imran to submit his BB, but first, Ayesha have claimed that she have proof, isnt it LOGICAL for her to shown them to the authorities after which Imran should be asked or forced to submit his phone. Yeh tu bari he bongi sa baat ha wasay that you are saying.

Plus, please have the ethics to QUOTE someone or tag him when you are talking about his post or to him! Mein ap ko kuch ni kahon ga bahi! Aesy chup chup ka answer dyny ki koi zarorat ni!

And

Agr dyna he ha answer to do give me a logical answer to the point i raised in the starting posts. :)

You are just trolling here. You have been asked valid questions, instead of replaying, you are just name calling, labeling people mental slaves. Consider this a warning. Stay on topic, reply to the points raised or just choose to stay put and quite. No further trolling.

You asked for logical answer so here is the logical answer.

Katrina sent you text messages does not matter as Katrina is not running for PM of Pakistan. PM of Pakistan needs to fulfill certain constitutional criteria. At least we can agree on this. Right now Imran khan does not seem to fulfill that criteria. So all we need to ask from him is to present himself for the investigation. What is wrong with that? If he is not guilty I will apologise but if he is then surely he does not deserve to be the PM.

Waiting for your response.

PS: DONT GIVE ME THE WARNINGS. YOU ARE NOBODY. SO UPNAY QAD MAIN RAHO.

You asked for logical answer so here is the logical answer.

Katrina sent you text messages does not matter as Katrina is not running for PM of Pakistan. PM of Pakistan needs to fulfill certain constitutional criteria. At least we can agree on this. Right now Imran khan does not seem to fulfill that criteria. So all we need to ask from him is to present himself for the investigation. What is wrong with that? If he is not guilty I will apologise but if he is then surely he does not deserve to be the PM.

Waiting for your response.

PS: DONT GIVE ME THE WARNINGS. YOU ARE NOBODY. SO UPNAY QAD MAIN RAHO.
First things first.
The forum is to be run on some rules, we make sure that the rules are being followed. So when a moderator or a TT or any senior members gives a warning, you better take it as one. I am not saying i will kidnap you or kill you but the forum rules need to be followed. I hop i have explained myself perfectly.

Now for that Logical answer, actually, IT WAS NEVER AN ANSWER and i even doubt that you have read the question at all. What you post is a question. Still, i will answer that. I agree, IMRAN is in a position of power and WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF however you do understand that it is Gulali who claims that she got a message four years back that she is angry about now. SHE have to show those cards, IF such message exist, IMRAN's phone should be confiscated and checked. You do not go on hanging people just because you fear a murder is about to happen. A murder HAVE TO happen before you hang someone for it.

NOW, for my question, GO TO PAGE 1 and 2 and see what the question was if you are really looking for some sensible discussion. Else, once again, the warning is NOT TO TROLLING.
Let me know if you have trouble finding the post i am referring to and i will quote it for you here.

Look at Insafians, instead of asking for Insaf and not make any judgements they are purely blaming a woman. Off course this woman has a history of this kind of behaviour while the accused party has a very clean history against woman.

Main california court ka verdict parh raha hoon ubhee. Baad main tujhay detail main bataoon ga.:omghaha: Ziada na pooch tu sharminda ho ja a ga.

PS: upnay yaaroon ko tag kiyon karta ha. Durr kis baat ka ha:-)

Tum ne bataya nahi, tum PTIans ki desperation kahan mehsoos kar ke enjoy kar rahay ho.. :lol:

Tumhain pata hai na aik aadmi apni frustration aur desperation kaisay utarta hai? :D

Kaheen attock gaya kia? :D

Last edited:
The accuser needs to go to court and provide the evidence. If she can't then IK does not have to give or show anything in his defence. The very fact that she waited this long before bringing it to the public is suspicious. Also any decent father would instantly prevent his daughter from working for someone who sent lewd messages, etc.

Pakistani law is ridiculous if someone can slander someone in the media without repercussions.

First things first.
The forum is to be run on some rules, we make sure that the rules are being followed. So when a moderator or a TT or any senior members gives a warning, you better take it as one. I am not saying i will kidnap you or kill you but the forum rules need to be followed. I hop i have explained myself perfectly.

Now for that Logical answer, actually, IT WAS NEVER AN ANSWER and i even doubt that you have read the question at all. What you post is a question. Still, i will answer that. I agree, IMRAN is in a position of power and WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF however you do understand that it is Gulali who claims that she got a message four years back that she is angry about now. SHE have to show those cards, IF such message exist, IMRAN's phone should be confiscated and checked. You do not go on hanging people just because you fear a murder is about to happen. A murder HAVE TO happen before you hang someone for it.

NOW, for my question, GO TO PAGE 1 and 2 and see what the question was if you are really looking for some sensible discussion. Else, once again, the warning is NOT TO TROLLING.
Let me know if you have trouble finding the post i am referring to and i will quote it for you here.

Noothiyas ki cheekhain hi khatam nahi hoke de raheen.. jab se..... PM ko DQ kia hai court ne.. :lol:

By the way, Arsalan.. don't worry about Gulalai or whoever, I saw IKs interview.. he is extremely calm..

Enjoy the "enjoyment of noothiyas".

:D

Dear feminists/authors,

>Explain why an MNA kept quiet for 4 years over harassment?

>Explain why she didn't resigned from the party and her seat when she received the first ganda message from IK?

>Explain why she didn't sued IK after receiving the first message?

>Explain why she didn't went to the court directly why came to media first? she gave 4-5 interviews in a day.

>Explain why there are more holes in her story than swiss cheese?

>Explain why so many contradictions in her interviews and blames?

>Explain why even after receiving gande messages she continued to be a part of party meetings dharna's etc etc?

>Explain why she continued to defend IK so ferociously for 4 years when she was receiving those messages?

>Explain why she didn't sued IK last year? why now? after 1 year of receiving the last ganda message?

>Explain why no ex PTI women worker came forward to confirm her claims? in fact they all rejected her blames.

@django @Zibago @Arsalan @PakSword @Imad.Khan
The woman is a damn fraud.Kudos bro

The Kim Barker allegations need to be brought to the front. Mian ji the overgrown swine is going down the road of playing in excrement so it's time he met his demons.

Last edited:
Dear feminists/authors,

>Explain why an MNA kept quiet for 4 years over harassment?

>Explain why she didn't resigned from the party and her seat when she received the first ganda message from IK?

>Explain why she didn't sued IK after receiving the first message?

>Explain why she didn't went to the court directly why came to media first? she gave 4-5 interviews in a day.

>Explain why there are more holes in her story than swiss cheese?

>Explain why so many contradictions in her interviews and blames?

>Explain why even after receiving gande messages she continued to be a part of party meetings dharna's etc etc?

>Explain why she continued to defend IK so ferociously for 4 years when she was receiving those messages?

>Explain why she didn't sued IK last year? why now? after 1 year of receiving the last ganda message?

>Explain why no ex PTI women worker came forward to confirm her claims? in fact they all rejected her blames.

@django @Zibago @Arsalan @PakSword @Imad.Khan

Another point

She is talking about morality and ethics, but refuses to vacate the National Assembly seat.

Tum ne bataya nahi, tum PTIans ki desperation kahan mehsoos kar ke enjoy kar rahay ho.. :lol:

Tumhain pata hai na aik aadmi apni frustration aur desperation kaisay utarta hai? :D

Kaheen attock gaya kia? :D

I have edited my earlier comment. I will tell in you detail if you ask one more time. Phir koee gila na kareen. BTW you did not answer my question why you have to call your yaar you are not a 21 year old "MAHEELA"

First things first.

I am sorry but I really want to question your "THINK TANK" title. You are accused yet you are asking questions! An accused answers the questions not asks the questions. This simple logic you can not understand!

As far your statement about rules, rules are applied objectively but if a PTI supporter preaches about rules then I simply throw that in garbage. If you want to ban me go ahead ban me but this will just prove you are a coward who can not stand criticism.

I asked same question before, why wait 4 years. But then think from ***** women point of view. It needs courage to come out and you better have solid proof. Even then women will be blamed most of the times.

Now she finally gathered that courage and potians can’t handle it. Naeem already confessed his crimes on twitter. But will wait for inquiry to be over before blaming IK. Things are not looking good for Niazi.

I asked same question before, why wait 4 years. But then think from ***** women point of view. It needs courage to come out and you better have solid proof. Even then women will be blamed most of the times.

Now she finally gathered that courage and potians can’t handle it. Naeem already confessed his crimes on twitter. But will wait for inquiry to be over before blaming IK. Things are not looking good for Niazi.

Yeah she was scared for 4 years, but was still meeting IK all the time and was sitting next to him in meetings or jalsas and also singing his praises whenever she came on tv.

Moh se poti na kar baboonay

I am sorry but I really want to question your "THINK TANK" title. You are accused yet you are asking questions! An accused answers the questions not asks the questions. This simple logic you can not understand!

As far your statement about rules, rules are applied objectively but if a PTI supporter preaches about rules then I simply throw that in garbage. If you want to ban me go ahead ban me but this will just prove you are a coward who can not stand criticism.
Feel free to question it mate. There is a thread dedicated for this sort of issues. Take the matter there, you do not need permission from anyone. HOWEVER, if you expect that you questioning my title will somehow make what you say more valuable you are as delusional or wrong as the PMLN leadership have been. What you do wrong will stay wrong no matter if i make the same mistake. In that case, you wont become right rather i will be wrong too.

SO AGAIN, Any answer to a simple straight forward question or all you can do here is troll?

As for the ban, well you are just a new born in the field sir. Many have tried that provocation game :P Coward? call me worst, i am not falling for that. :lol:

As for being accused-SURE, Ayesha should go to:
  1. Concerned authorities, show that she have received messages from Imran after which Imran must be investigated and punished if found guilty.
  2. Share with media if she want all that to be judged and settled by public or media, no issues even then. Prove (as everyone have been saying) that she got some message and then Imran should surely be investigated.
So, Answers now?? or do you want me to quote that question again? The one i asked. It is pretty simple and straight forward. May be you can think of a logical answer to that and help me understand how Ayesha is saying the truth. Until then, my personal point of view remains that she is telling nothing but lies and i based this Point of view not on some blind love for a party but on the facts at hand. :)

Noothiyas ki cheekhain hi khatam nahi hoke de raheen.. jab se..... PM ko DQ kia hai court ne.. :lol:

By the way, Arsalan.. don't worry about Gulalai or whoever, I saw IKs interview.. he is extremely calm..

I am not worried at all. In fact, i feel that i am being stupid for even discussing that anymore, it was an epic flop. Even i can write a better script. Yet, one last attempt, i asked the PMLN supporters to help me understand her narrative by answering a couple of simple straight forward questions and they are all reacting to it as if i have stepped on to something here. Strange!

he is experienced and be-sharam

Back
Top Bottom