What's new

Ayesha Gulalai is paying the price for decrying harassment publicly

Feel free to question it mate. There is a thread dedicated for this sort of issues. Take the matter there, you do not need permission from anyone. HOWEVER, if you expect that you questioning my title will somehow make what you say more valuable you are as delusional or wrong as the PMLN leadership have been. What you do wrong will stay wrong no matter if i make the same mistake. In that case, you wont become right rather i will be wrong too.

SO AGAIN, Any answer to a simple straight forward question or all you can do here is troll?

As for the ban, well you are just a new born in the field sir. Many have tried that provocation game :P Coward? call me worst, i am not falling for that. :lol:

As for being accused-SURE, Ayesha should go to:
  1. Concerned authorities, show that she have received messages from Imran after which Imran must be investigated and punished if found guilty.
  2. Share with media if she want all that to be judged and settled by public or media, no issues even then. Prove (as everyone have been saying) that she got some message and then Imran should surely be investigated.
So, Answers now?? or do you want me to quote that question again? The one i asked. It is pretty simple and straight forward. May be you can think of a logical answer to that and help me understand how Ayesha is saying the truth. Until then, my personal point of view remains that she is telling nothing but lies and i based this Point of view not on some blind love for a party but on the facts at hand. :)

Good then it will only let me do more literation of you if need be.:-)

Quote the question again here and I will try to answer. But here is my take:

A committee has been formed so Ayesha should provide her evidence there as well as imran niazi and let us see what happens. Do you agree on this? If yes then stop maligning Ayesha and wait for the outcome. Also whosoever is guilty should be punished by the law of the land. Agreed?

I also have some questions for you. Why does'nt Imran Niazi go to court himself as he has been defamed? What is he waiting for? Why would naeem ul haq delete his tweets? PTI women have also complained of harassment in the past what action has been taken so far?

I have edited my earlier comment. I will tell in you detail if you ask one more time. Phir koee gila na kareen. BTW you did not answer my question why you have to call your yaar you are not a 21 year old "MAHEELA"

Nikal gaee meri frustration.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

he is experienced and be-sharam

How do you know about him being "experienced and be-sharam"?

BTW you did not answer my question why you have to call your yaar you are not a 21 year old "MAHEELA"

Yes, I am not a 21 year only Maheela.. :lol:

Doosron ko enjoy na karnay do.. abb tou khair meri frustration nikal gaee, warna I want them to see it live, and enjoy, watching you "enjoying"..... :lol:

Nikal gaee meri frustration.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ubhay baat sahee kiya kar yeh ka k kissee nay nikalee ha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Kaheeen tuu bani gala to nahee baitha huaaa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ub wo jo bhee ha us k ganday messages na post kar dain ban ho ja a ga :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the same way you know he is not

I don't know him personally.. I only saw his interview.. as I noted in my previous comment.. :D

But thanks for telling me that he is "experienced and be-sharam".. :enjoy:

Good then it will only let me do more literation of you if need be.:-)

Quote the question again here and I will try to answer. But here is my take:

A committee has been formed so Ayesha should provide her evidence there as well as imran niazi and let us see what happens. Do you agree on this? If yes then stop maligning Ayesha and wait for the outcome. Also whosoever is guilty should be punished by the law of the land. Agreed?

I also have some questions for you. Why does'nt Imran Niazi go to court himself as he has been defamed? What is he waiting for? Why would naeem ul haq delete his tweets? PTI women have also complained of harassment in the past what action has been taken so far?

PTI has filed a defamation suit last week.

Mujhay to lagtah ha kissee nay nikalee ha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Kaheeen tuu bani gala to nahee baitha huaaa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ub wo jo bhee ha us k ganday messages na post kar dain ban ho ja a ga :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bakwas response.. I expected something better.. tou yeh tha tumhara expected remark jis pe mujhay gila hota? :lol:

Bakwas response.. I expected something better.. tou yeh tha tumhara expected remark jis pe mujhay gila hota? :lol:

Ganday messages na post kar daina yaar. ban ho ja a ga:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Baharhaal expected response ki jhalak dikhaee thee us din mian nay. :-)

Ganday messages na post kar daina yaar. ban ho ja a ga:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Baharhaal expected response ki jhalak dikhaee thee us din mian nay. :-)

Qasam se boss.. Ya tou you don't have an idea what I am talking about.. ya you are a teen.. jaisay tum baat kar rahay ho, main teenage main karta tha.. :lol:

Frustration nikal gaee bass meri.. yeh batana tha tumhain.. khair tumhain tou pata chal gaya hogaa.. cheekhon se idea le lia main ne.. :enjoy:

Aik aur good step batata hoon tujhay. Apna title "Gunday Messages" rakh lay.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Seriously man! apna standard behtar karlo msgs ka.. you are a teen.. :D Agar nahi karsaktay tou apni umar ke logon ko yeh "kachay kachay" msgs kia karo.. :lol:

Have a nice day..

*********************************************************************************

Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is not honest and therefore he is disqualified to be a Member of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament).

Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan (2017)

*********************************************************************************

Seriously man! apna standard behtar karlo msgs ka.. you are a teen.. :D Agar nahi karsaktay tou apni umar ke logon ko yeh "kachay kachay" msgs kia karo.. :lol:

Have a nice day..

Bhaag bhaag bani gala say. Kaheen aur log frustration na nikalnay baith jaaeen upnee. :omghaha:

I don't know him personally.. I only saw his interview.. as I noted in my previous comment.. :D

But thanks for telling me that he is "experienced and be-sharam".. :enjoy:

you are welcome, now you can go express your desires to him and dont feel shy :)
we know what all potians desire :) :)

glad to help you in your quest

Back
Top Bottom