What's new

Ayesha Gulalai is paying the price for decrying harassment publicly

Imran is not my uncle cousin that I would defend .......... so proving him innocent doesn't benefit me at all.

I am a male and I would know when there are signs of a male harassing a female, or a male who is interested in a female, which in this case are totally missing .......... not my fault that you cannot see them.

PS: NS and his supporters should have tried something better this time, they are mentally retarded crew who keep using women to harm their opponents ........ in past it was IK's wife now it's some Hulla lai.
And where is evidence that nawaz sharif is behind all this? Bili ko cheshroon k he khawab atey hain. Your IK cannot get away with everything just by putting blame on nawaz

Truth is you ptians are just good in fabricating stuffs to defend Imran. If imran is not your chacha or mama then wait for outcome of investigation and ask him to appear himself in front of any investigating team and if then he declare as innocent and Gulalai prove as liar then you can bash her as much as you like but until then spare us with your assumption and conspiracies

Dear feminists/authors,

>Explain why an MNA kept quiet for 4 years over harassment?

>Explain why she didn't resigned from the party and her seat when she received the first ganda message from IK?

>Explain why she didn't sued IK after receiving the first message?

>Explain why she didn't went to the court directly why came to media first? she gave 4-5 interviews in a day.

>Explain why there are more holes in her story than swiss cheese?

>Explain why so many contradictions in her interviews and blames?

>Explain why even after receiving gande messages she continued to be a part of party meetings dharna's etc etc?

>Explain why she continued to defend IK so ferociously for 4 years when she was receiving those messages?

>Explain why she didn't sued IK last year? why now? after 1 year of receiving the last ganda message?

>Explain why no ex PTI women worker came forward to confirm her claims? in fact they all rejected her blames.

@django @Zibago @Arsalan @PakSword @Imad.Khan

It was all about the seat for Ayesha and for NS it was all about distraction, extracting revenge and tarnishing the image of a man who became his downfall. IK is far from being a saint, but NS has nothing on him. Digging Khan's past won't erase Nawaz Sharif's wrongdoings. Nawaz had a lot of chances and he couldn't resist the behemoth corruption he took part in. These people have no answers to the questions posed.

:omghaha: PTI slaves are having a tough time now a days.

Why is this
why is that
how come this
why not that

:omghaha:

LOL that is one heck of a tall claim from a guy whose leader just got sacked on charges of corruption. Just calm down a little and let it go now. It is not the end of the world. Just get this through your thick skull. No one is above the law. That includes Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, the Pak army, judiciary and the rest. Everyone is accountable.

Why is this
why is that
how come this
why not that

Can't answer a single question just name calling? hr kisi ko apni tarhan ka mental slave na smjh lia kro.

And where is evidence that nawaz sharif is behind all this? Bili ko cheshroon k he khawab atey hain. You cannot get away with everything just by putting blame on nawaz

Enough Circumstantial evidence points to the usual culprits ............ too bad some people can never change their way of thinking (basically their mentality) .......... only that this time no planes dropping the pictures were involved.

Truth is you ptians are just good in fabricating stuffs to defend Imran.

@Zibago @The Sandman @PakSword and other PTI supporters I will leave this one for you people to comment on.

If imran is not your chacha or mama then wait for outcome of investigation and ask him to appear himself in front of any investigating team and if then he declare as innocent and Gulalai prove as liar then you can bash her as much as you like but until then spare us with your assumption and conspiracies

Wait for outcome of what? Media investigation?

I can bash anyone I want to and when I want to, don't need your's or anyone else's permission for that, and any random sarak chap teenager MNA who went public about this on media is no exception to it. She is a failed gold digger who has been shown her place ....... obviously that did hurt I guess.

LANGUAGE!
No one is worshiping Imran here, not me at least. I raised a valid point. Do share if you have anything to reply to it. Else i suggest you quit trolling and understand that this is not your facebook account where no matter what language you use it only reflects on your upbringing. This is a discussion forum and we have respectable members here. Refrain from using this kind of language.

Great that you tagged him. Your post was rated for the language you were and still are using. Hopefully some MOD can either edit that or delete it and we can move forward.

@WAJsal @Slav Defence @The Eagle

REPORT THEM!
Reply in the same words, no matter if you are from PTI or PMLN, it is against the rules and will be treated accordingly. I do not see anyone abusing or cursing the other on this thread at least.
Did you checking your party fan Boys messages as well? Calling kuttey ki nasal etc etc, I have one come on me but I settled my score with him the language he understand and never forget.
You are a mature and more neutralize but still close eyes to read PTI supporters abusive posts and let them troll. Don't want to put names here but check their posts as well. Peace.

Omg you are so innocent as you never seen any harsh or abusive words against PML N supporters or may be you have seen them but did not gave them negative rating as share same hatred towards supporters of PML N. I dont care about your negative rating but just exposing your bias approach. You were all bad mouthing victim of harassment while i said dont be quick in judgement which is bad language. You were defending imran like he is your saint

You picked side here. I said dont pick a side as no one surely know who is right and who is wrong prior to proper investigation or verdict

Calling her drama or liar is not abuse.. Go Watch her facebook account how ptians are attacking and abusing her since she made such claims.. Its never proved true or false yet
As i said, REPORT THEM!
And yes, i have picked a side in this matter based on what i can see, just like you are! Raised a question that you have not bothered to ANSWER! However i wont hesitate to change my opinion of it all if i am presented with some more evidence and more proof. May do so even when the question i have asked is answered but all i see is a cry baby complaining about this and that not being able to answer a simple question.

Then stay neutral because we dont know. who is true or false in their claims. I never said she is right but i dont call her liar as well because i dont know
You are all bashing her as if you had made up your mind already that she is not genuine victim and no possibility of imran sending such message. What is this if not slavery
OO bahiiiii
Do you understand what discussion forums are about?
I mean, you want us to just leave the forum? What else are we supposed to do here???? DISCUSS KR RAHY HEIN BASED ON THE FACTS THAT WE HAVE AT HAND. Answer the questions raised, give some sensible reasons to the point raised!! THIS IS WHAT DISCUSSION IS ALL ABOUT. Hum koi phansi tu ni dy rahy. Based on the point i raised, i say that she is telling lies. If you have any reasons to claim otherwise do share.

Why is this
why is that
how come this
why not that

Answer the simple questions asked. IF YOU CAN ANSWER A SINGLE ONE. Ayesha failed to answer a single one, it was a big flop show, not even worthy of discussion anymore. Love the desperate attempts to keep it alive.

The funny part is she is not leaving her reserved assembly seat, mian sahab ki tarah kursi se hi chimat gai hai.

Dear feminists/authors,

>Explain why an MNA kept quiet for 4 years over harassment?

>Explain why she didn't resigned from the party and her seat when she received the first ganda message from IK?

>Explain why she didn't sued IK after receiving the first message?

>Explain why she didn't went to the court directly why came to media first? she gave 4-5 interviews in a day.

>Explain why there are more holes in her story than swiss cheese?

>Explain why so many contradictions in her interviews and blames?

>Explain why even after receiving gande messages she continued to be a part of party meetings dharna's etc etc?

>Explain why she continued to defend IK so ferociously for 4 years when she was receiving those messages?

>Explain why she didn't sued IK last year? why now? after 1 year of receiving the last ganda message?

>Explain why no ex PTI women worker came forward to confirm her claims? in fact they all rejected her blames.

@django @Zibago @Arsalan @PakSword @Imad.Khan
She was building her case against imran khan for yrs. Instead she should have built her oum character. The reason to come on tv .with wet shalwar.is fame and fortune.not any guilt. Remourse. Nor any shame.
A VERY CLASSIC CASE OF HONEY TRAP.

Kashif is pro-Imran, us na tu phansa he lyna tha,,

I watched her interview with Javed Chaudray just to analyses a more aggressive point of view and see if Imran is guilty but to be honest, the pro-PMLN Javed Chaudray's interview of her was a similar disaster. She didn't answered a SINGLE question straight!

LANGUAGE! This is not your Facebook page.

And people will always form a point of view based on the facts unveiled so far and the things that the see happening in front of them. From the interviews and the time line of her coming out with these charges NOW it is apparent that she is a flop drama, nothing more! Reasons i have explained above. HOWEVER, you need to understand that i am not sending her to gallows, just expressing my point of view, just like SHE did, just like YOU do!
Investigations are the official response we all want here.

But they do not go on and DEFEND the accuser during those years!

In this case, your sister have told you that she is being abused by this man and you say to her that it is ok, she should go to his place, attend the party meetings, defend this man publicly, talk in support of him against similar charges, be with him!!! You keep doing that for four years and then when the messages have stopped for over a year you just one day ask her to go public with those harassment allegations. DOES SOUND STUPID RIGHT?

YES!
What we are doing here is not giving an official verdict or issuing a death sentence, we are discussing the case and the evidence at hand. That is it!
The real problem arised for gullali .
When THE MESSAGES STOPPED.
SHE COULD NOT .HANDEL THAT.
SHE WAS BELIEVING IN HER DREAMS THAT IK WOULD MARRY HER.

WHAT A CHEAP BLACKMAILER.
SOLD HER SHALWAR TO . NOONI TUNES.

Blame Ms Pinki, Niazi must have taken advice from here before sending dirty messages.

Did you checking your party fan Boys messages as well? Calling kuttey ki nasal etc etc, I have one come on me but I settled my score with him the language he understand and never forget.
You are a mature and more neutralize but still close eyes to read PTI supporters abusive posts and let them troll. Don't want to put names here but check their posts as well. Peace.
Bahi jan that is what i am trying to explain. PTI troll are trolling on other threads, REPORT THEM. PLEASE!! This thread was going fine!

Everyone is looking after the things here. REPORT THE POSTS to make moderation of the forum easier instead of getting abusive! Aesa jawab dea ha ka sari zindgi yaad rakahy ga wali bachgana baatain serious forums pa suitni krti YOU know this.

Calling her drama or liar is not abuse.. Go Watch her facebook account how ptians are attacking and abusing her since she made such claims.. Its never proved true or false yet

And as i was saying, THIS is not Facebook!
You are free to go to FB and abuse PTI and Imran, there it only reflects on you, here it reflects on the whole forum.

The funny part is she is not leaving her reserved assembly seat, mian sahab ki tarah kursi se hi chimat gai hai.

That's the planned plot and Imran Khan is falling for it by accepting parliamentary special committee. Special committe would not been proposed had Ayesha left her parliament seat. Now since both Imran and her are part of the NA, one such committe can be formed provided both the people in questioned agreed to it.

Answer the simple questions asked. IF YOU CAN ANSWER A SINGLE ONE. Ayesha failed to answer a single one, it was a big flop show, not even worthy of discussion anymore. Love the desperate attempts to keep it alive.[/QUOTE]

You are in the dock not me. So hand over the black berry for investigation. Stop asking questions start answering.:omghaha:

Can't answer a single question just name calling? hr kisi ko apni tarhan ka mental slave na smjh lia kro.

:omghaha: I am enjoying this now.

It was all about the seat for Ayesha and for NS it was all about distraction, extracting revenge and tarnishing the image of a man who became his downfall. IK is far from being a saint, but NS has nothing on him. Digging Khan's past won't erase Nawaz Sharif's wrongdoings. Nawaz had a lot of chances and he couldn't resist the behemoth corruption he took part in. These people have no answers to the questions posed.

LOL that is one heck of a tall claim from a guy whose leader just got sacked on charges of corruption. Just calm down a little and let it go now. It is not the end of the world. Just get this through your thick skull. No one is above the law. That includes Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, the Pak army, judiciary and the rest. Everyone is accountable.

:omghaha: I am enjoying now the frustration and desperation of PTI slaves.

You are in the dock not me. So hand over the black berry for investigation. Stop asking questions start answering.:omghaha:

:omghaha: I am enjoying this now.

:omghaha: I am enjoying now the frustration and desperation of PTI slaves.

Jani kidhar? :D

you enjoying PTIan's frustration and desperation? But how? and where? :lol:

@Zibago

Jani kidhar? :D

you enjoying PTIan's frustration and desperation? But how? and where? :lol:

@Zibago

Main california court ka verdict parh raha hoon ubhee. Baad main tujhay detail main bataoon ga.:omghaha: Ziada na pooch tu sharminda ho ja a ga.

PS: upnay yaaroon ko tag kiyon karta ha. Durr kis baat ka ha:-)

Back
Top Bottom