What's new

Ayesha Gulalai is paying the price for decrying harassment publicly

meun hoan nawaz nawaz apkey logon ney lagaya howa hy baap ko badalney ki riwauat apki side par hy :D
[/QUOTE]

aap ki mummy sita white :D

This forum is supposed to be in English but poor kids from poor areas don't have access to school so they use roman Urdu.
Shows much of your upbringing, previously you live in Kasur ? lols
So a sponsored tout will tell an elite member what he can and cannot post on this forum?
Let the mods decide what should and shouldnot be allowed

You little smelly creature I am not your Dad.
Ah the paid baboon got triggered :frown:

meun hoan nawaz nawaz apkey logon ney lagaya howa hy baap ko badalney ki riwauat apki side par hy :D

aap ki mummy sita white :D[/QUOTE]
Ab tum ney agar papa change kar liye hain to is mein hamara kiya kasur tumhara to roz ka kaam hy papa change karna hamain is sey dor hi rakho

elite member
So you are thinking I am also paid poster here like you.

You paid little stinky creature from Ban Gala's gutter.

Ab tum ney agar papa change kar liye hain to is mein hamara kiya kasur tumhara to roz ka kaam hy papa change karna hamain is sey dor hi rakho
What you call I.K daddy or Papa.
Your and Tyrian status is same, illegitimate children of I.K lols

So a sponsored tout will tell an elite member what he can and cannot post on this forum?
Let the mods decide what should and shouldnot be allowed

aap ki mummy sita white :D
Ab tum ney agar papa change kar liye hain to is mein hamara kiya kasur tumhara to roz ka kaam hy papa change karna hamain is sey dor hi rakho[/QUOTE]

SHUREEEEEE, SHUREEEEEE:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So you are thinking I am also paid poster here like you.

You paid little stinky creature from Ban Gala's gutter.

What you call I.K daddy or Papa.
Your and Tyrian status is same, illegitimate children of I.K lols
Kasur key mutasireen key sath hamari naik khwahishat han apko insaf dilayein gay ap fikar ba karein :D

Ah the baji media cell member is frustrated :cry:
Dont worry child we will arrange a cell near mariyam,s in adiyala or close to your abba ji nawaj jindali :partay:

Kasur key mutasireen key sath hamari naik khwahishat han apko insaf dilayein gay ap fikar ba karein :D

Ah the baji media cell member is frustrated :cry:
Dont worry child we will arrange a cell near mariyam,s in adiyala or close to your abba ji nawaj jindali :partay:
@WebMaster

I am not affiliated to any political party but this guy crosses all limits in support of PTI, even started to abuse people / member if they talk about PTI.

All I know on one program while pti and plmn folks were slugging each other she was enjoying and smiling in Je background strange since it's here reputation online anyway time and history will judge [emoji68]‍⚖️

I know Imran Khan is honest . He gave her podium to address the issue. Who will provide open forum. He is doing his best, but people should stop abusing him. God forbid , we are so corrupt, we build the system around us where no place for honest man.

Back
Top Bottom