What's new

awesome shenzhen air view,from a small village to a great city.

Acturally, the photos that shchinese showed are more from the relatively newer parts of Shenzhen. The old areas are almost completely developed, also looking cool.

And it seems unfair to compare Shenzhen's development with any city of India. In fact, being London, Paris or Frankfurt, Berlin, etc...there is NO single Western European city standing a chance in comparing with Shenzhen infrastructurewise. Only a handful of East Asia and American cities are in the same category, as Shenzhen frequently being named amongst Top 10 cities with the best cityscape worldwide.

Last edited:
Now here is the new #1 tallest building in ShenZhen: 97 stoey, 439m! -- one of the tallest in the world.

It's situated in the old center of SZ, due to complete at the end of next year.

My view is that it is the most elegant superhigh currently being built in China.

Enjoy!

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

In fact the Chinese government never said that India is China's enemy. So do you know why? Because India's media has always regarded China as an enemy,and Continueing to provoke incidents

Was there an indian digital media until a few years back? I never heard them say china is enemy although I agree mostly they tell only our side of the story. 80% of the media is speculative and we all know that.

Neither did my parents teach that china is enemy. You know what my dad tought me when I was small , when china was not powerful.
He tought me that , there is a country that believes doing things silently and patiently with a belief that they are no less than any country or race. With such an attitude they are bound to grow. That country is china. He told me that the chinese are open minded and hard working like we indian farmers.My father is a farmer.
He had experience in WW2 when the Stilwell road was built from india to china via Burma by Indian, chinese and allied forces to supply the chinese forces who were fighting the Japanese. How the Cargo will come to Kolkata in india, will be taken by the asam railway company all through assam and load to trucks heading for Younan/Kunming.

On 1st october, Chinas 60 years of malking I called my old father and told him that he was right and what he told me when I was small turned out to be right. He told me, with power comes responsibilities, attitude and now china is at a stage it will decide its own course and future. He told me that the roads and the rails are still there and it was always his dream that they will be reopened. This time not for war but for trade and tourism. And that it is our genaration to make sure the dreams are turned out true. Thousands of dead indian, chinese and allied soldiers who died in the Burma front and saved us from the japanese will also have not wanted that what once were friends will fight wars among themselves.

But if you are saying that in china , people teach each other that india is an enemy. I have no words to say coz thats not how my father and millions in india would think like.

Was there an indian digital media until a few years back? I never heard them say china is enemy although I agree mostly they tell only our side of the story. 80% of the media is speculative and we all know that.

Neither did my parents teach that china is enemy. You know what my dad tought me when I was small , when china was not powerful.
He tought me that , there is a country that believes doing things silently and patiently with a belief that they are no less than any country or race. With such an attitude they are bound to grow. That country is china. He told me that the chinese are open minded and hard working like we indian farmers.My father is a farmer.
He had experience in WW2 when the Stilwell road was built from india to china via Burma by Indian, chinese and allied forces to supply the chinese forces who were fighting the Japanese. How the Cargo will come to Kolkata in india, will be taken by the asam railway company all through assam and load to trucks heading for Younan/Kunming.

On 1st october, Chinas 60 years of malking I called my old father and told him that he was right and what he told me when I was small turned out to be right. He told me, with power comes responsibilities, attitude and now china is at a stage it will decide its own course and future. He told me that the roads and the rails are still there and it was always his dream that they will be reopened. This time not for war but for trade and tourism. And that it is our genaration to make sure the dreams are turned out true. Thousands of dead indian, chinese and allied soldiers who died in the Burma front and saved us from the japanese will also have not wanted that what once were friends will fight wars among themselves.

But if you are saying that in china , people teach each other that india is an enemy. I have no words to say coz thats not how my father and millions in india would think like.

to tell you the truth in china India is hardly talked about, whether it be the controlled media or whatever the Chinese people do not teach each other india is the enemy, many a times it is the indian media that gives the impression that the two nations are great enemies. china develops in its own way and as it grows yes there are more responsibilities, in fact the more china becomes a part of the world the less the chance of war, one day when the government is good and ready and are truly confident that western nations or anyone else cannot threaten it as they have done in the past the desire for a peaceful boarder will be solved.

:tup: well said.

In China, India is not a topic in state controlled media nor in general Chinese people minds. Chinese people may think about India once or twice or three times a year and that's all. I don't recall much negative news about India from state controlled medias. You can google it to see.
Before I 'discover' BR and this forum, If I have negative images about India, that's through visitors' eyes--visitors took some very shocking photos from India. But in the mean time I also knew a lot of good things in India, non violence Ghandi for example.
Ever after the experiences in BR and this forum, the perceptions changed a lot I have to say. Of course the balme goes to both sides, we cannot blame only Indian or Chinese for the problem.
But the good news is most Chinese people don't know BR nor they understand english and Chinese state controlled medias won't feed them with those reports from India medias. haha.

I know that India is part of the media have reported turbulence regardless of facts, shortly before the sino-indian border Indian media hype about Chinese soldiers to India soldiers shot, initiating dispute. They were actually want to find some excuses like China, war of your government confirmed these reports are true, no such thing. But they still against a media that the minimum principle of justice, is postglacial.

I know that India is part of the media have reported turbulence regardless of facts, shortly before the sino-indian border Indian media hype about Chinese soldiers to India soldiers shot, initiating dispute. They were actually want to find some excuses like China, war of your government confirmed these reports are true, no such thing. But they still against a media that the minimum principle of justice, is postglacial.

It is true. Every day I spent in India I was bombarded with hate, fear-mongering, lies and more stupid lies. Every newspaper have propaganda war against China every day! TV same thing!

That's why we have to be understanding of Indians. Just like in the USA, Jewish Media bombards Americans with the same hate, fear and lies -- except they alternate. One day it's evil Russians. Next day it's evil Nazi-Germans. Next day it's evil Mexicans (illegals, drugs). Next day it's evil Red China. Next day it's evil Cubans. Next day it's evil Indians. Next day it's evil Japanese. Next day it's evil Africans. Next day it's evil hippies. .............................. on and on. Except for one group. This group they glorify and boasts about, and that is the Jews.

Major Indian networks have hidden/secret/open Jewish backing, such as NDTV, India TV, CNN-BN, etc. Everybody spot a patter?! :smitten:

Great pics...

When it comes to thinking big and implementation of the same the world has to learn from you. The great part of it is that the people of China has bought into this dream.

A must learn for other devloping countries.

a shocking wake up call for our enemy called india

was a wonderful post until this guy decided to open his mouth :disagree: this city is one of the superb city ..its nice to see the planning made in making the city..truly marvelous..good luck china for making more and more green cities like this :yahoo: ...

Back
Top Bottom