What's new

Awesome! Analysis of UAE-India relations

You have no idea what 'new road' you're talking about. Time will tell.

Sedha bolo ki jaal gayi hai

As if Chinese management only hire Chinese only in Pakistan?

We both know how you build your financed projects in foreign countries Mr Source at least 80% of the project value from China :china: not your fault though every country does that although you excel at this

It is time to Pakistan to shift to Iran and then UAE will be in back foot

Stop doing monkey business and read the post again. Did it refer anything against India?. Don't bring India into it
o_O Chabahar is in Iran.
Anyway, I thought you could take a joke :P

In strategy post, you are doing jokes. WOW what a caliber you have

A little bit of joke every now and then is good for everybody. I'm in such a good mood now :D

You can look past that and try answering the question though. What will you do in Iran ?

A little bit of joke every now and then is good for everybody. I'm in such a good mood now :D

You can look past that and try answering the question though. What will you do in Iran ?

Try to teach Irani's how Indian make jokes :enjoy:

End of the day, 75 billion is greater than 46 billion.

Deal with it and go now cry about how great new road will be, to allow China to transport oil to them quickly.

Not to forget, we got China, USA, UK, Japan, Taiwan etc all investing billions of dollars into India. We dont rely on one nation.

While a large part of the Chinese 46 billion USD is already started to flow into Pakistan, please wake us up when the same happens in India.
:lazy2:

Can you give us any idea about the size and nature of the investments ?
Couldn't tell you. I'm not too informed about it, soo you may want to ask someone else. I'd rather not end up being completely wrong.

All the Indians here and their immature "75>46" shows their ignorance.Look at the size of your country.Let me do the Maths for you:
India is approximately 4.1 times larger than Pakistan.Lets do it 4.
China is investing 46 Billion in Pakistan so for a country 4 times larger the investment should be 46x4= 184 Billion but it's 75 billion only.Hence if we look at economy and country size,our 46 Billion will benefit us more than your 75 Billion.Of course if t would have been 184 billion then I would have said equal investment is done.And that 4 times larger part is only in AREA.I haven't even started talking about Economy yet.This is not Kindergarten where "75>46" :)

Whether it is done by Indians or by Pakistanis, it is idiotic to compare investment figures like this and will only be a troll bait.

For one, both $45B or $75B are only "on paper" as of now! We will see when they both materialize.

Secondly, on your point, $75B is not the only FDI that India is getting in her infrastructure. India already has her own version of CPEC, only much bigger in the form of 2 Dedicated Freight Corridors of total length of more than 3300 KM slated to be completed by 2018/19, with funding from both Japan, Wold Bank and others. This is in addition to another 4 corridors and DMIC that are in the planning stage.

Similarly, I am sure Pakistan also might have many other FDI in her infrastructure.

Back
Top Bottom