What's new

Awami League turned Bangladesh justice system into ‘Kangaroo court’

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Since Awami regime assumed power one and half years ago Bangladesh justice systems has been systematically destroyed by Awami polical appointment, threats to judges and unilateral withdrawal of cases for Awami League leaders and activists. While lower courts were thoroughly poisoned by using intimidation and direct dictate from Awami regime, higher court is corrupted and destroyed by appointing Awami party hacks as supreme court judges.

Situation is so worse that Awami regime has lately selected an accused murderer (Ruhul Kuddus Babu) whose case had been pending. Not only that Awami League regime had helped this accused murderer by forging documents and removing his name from murder case. “Digital deception” is NOT a political opinion but Awami regime is showing what it means and how it is done. In another Awami selection for judge was lawyer who kicked and broke judge chamber because verdict on the case did not go in Awami League way.

http://img89.imageshack.us/i/alappointjudges1.jpg/
Photo: Awami League selected judge kicking and breaking judge chamber in Bangladesh Supreme court

Recently Awami appointed high court judge was caught having discussion with Awami activist in London.

Photo: Awami League appointed judge (4th from right row) having discussion with Awami League leaders

^^^^^

Another troll without any substance.No links not, news just 100% anti Bangladesh and prejudice opinion.

What is unfortunate to see is Bangladesh bashers are more than those who say anything good about their Country.

This forum has a Bangladesh section but actually a Awami league basher section in reality.

:cheers:

We love our neighbours .. afterall, we have so many visitors every year :azn:

Loving Bangladesh or hating it, for its goods and for bads, is the sole right of Bangladeshis and no one else. They can curse it or praise it in anyway they like it, but not any Non-Bangladeshi. We The Non-Bangladeshi people, both from India or Pakistan, can only point out the flaws and deficiencies in their system, and only suggest solutions for them.

What I see, which is very common on this forum and others too, is that Indian members directly hold out Bangladeshi members as Traitors or Lunatics or at least Trolls, if they speak anything against their own Country, System or Government(Specially AL), Which in fact reflects the real mindset of Indians. A common way to shoot a cheap shot is this famous statement, " This forum is full of Awami League Bashers"

Well let me ask you something, is the Bangladeshi camp on this forum a result of random sampling or selected one???? Or did the forum searched out and pay for, anti AL segment???

In reality its those hard facts, which you guys cannot digest.

Its their country and they can say anything about it, pro or against, and for that they do not need an Indian Permission, nor they are obliged to. So learn to respect their right of free speech, at least on this forum, and don't any of you try to feed them whats good and whats bad for them. If they are humans, they will already be knowing , or will learn it, if not.

:pakistan:

Adios

Loving Bangladesh or hating it, fir its goods and for bads, is the sole right of Bangladeshis and no one else. They can curse it or praise it in anyway they like it, but not any Non-Bangladeshi. We The Non-Bangladeshi people, both from India or Pakistan, can only point out the flaws and deficiencies in their system, and only suggest solutions for them.

What I see, which is very common on this forum and others too, is that Indian members directly hold out Bangladeshi members as Traitors or Lunatics or at least Trolls, if they speak anything against their own Country, System or Government(Specially AL), Which in fact reflects the real mindset of Indians. A common way to shoot a cheap shot is this famous statement, " This forum is full of Awami League Bashers"

Well let me ask you something, is the Bangladeshi camp on this forum a result of random sampling or selected one???? Or did the forum searched out and pay for, anti AL segment???

Its their country and they can say anything about it, pro or against, and for that they do not need an Indian Permission, nor they are obliged to. So learn to respect their right of free speech, at least on this forum, and don't any of you try to feed them whats good and whats bad for them. If they are humans, they will already be knowing , or will learn it, if not.

Adios

I tend to agree to most of what you have said but let me tell you where I stand.

I don't really have a soft corner for any single party in Bangladesh. The political parties without an exception are corrupt just as in any other country but more pronounced in this case. However, what I see is the members single out one party and blame it for all their problems. I don't know a good reason for this hate against AL but I am sure I have heard a lot of good things about some of the policies of the current government from Bangladeshi's themselves. Not in this forum though.

The visit of their Prime minister to India was a good beginning of friendly relations between the two countries but claims of a sell-out from the opposition is the only voice I can hear in this forum.

Who elected AL is Bangladesh ? It was not the Indians, was it; but why is AL a party that stands virtually no support on this forum ? I am sure random sampling can't be biased from the statistics lessons I have had but surely there is some polarisation in this forum.

Loving Bangladesh or hating it, fir its goods and for bads, is the sole right of Bangladeshis and no one else. They can curse it or praise it in anyway they like it, but not any Non-Bangladeshi. We The Non-Bangladeshi people, both from India or Pakistan, can only point out the flaws and deficiencies in their system, and only suggest solutions for them.

Adios

Because they are the troller.

How can any sane person call its govt. "dalal"or "terrorist" etc. on a international forum.

What they gain by it.

We are not sure they are Bangladeshi in reality.

They don't want a peaceful, progressive and sovereign Bangladesh.

Who elected AL is Bangladesh ? It was not the Indians, was it; but why is AL a party that stands virtually no support on this forum ? I am sure random sampling can't be biased from the statistics lessons I have had but surely there is some polarisation in this forum.

This is the part which needs to be understood. And for that, I am going to use Pakistan as an example. Who do u think elected PPP??? Of course not Indians but Pakistanis, above that who elected Zardari with 2/3rd majority?? Again the same Pakistanis!! Does any one amongst the thousands from Pakistan on this forum support them or any of their policies. Are they are doing good, for which they deserve some praise and gratitude??? Forget even that were Most( True Majority) of Pakistanis having Favorable/positive opinion regarding PPP, prior to the fair general elections of 2008??? If today elections are held will they win ???

The Answer to these Questions is A Big NO. We as similar to Bangladesh have serious flaws in our form of Governance and more serious and grave flaws in the electoral process( I dont want go to further details, or otherwise the thread will further be derailed). That is why people are forced to trial and error method of selection in elections and the result is always flawed leading to more frustration in the already beaten up masses.

These forums only provide platforms for those who are over-frustrated because of this consistent imposed torture, to express their feelings as they like, and we all should respect there rights and emotions, without blaming or pointing fingers at them. And for the same reasons there is no question of Polarization.

Adios

Because they are the troller.

How can any sane person call its govt. "dalal"or "terrorist" etc. on a international forum.

What they gain by it.

We are not sure they are Bangladeshi in reality.

They don't want a peaceful, progressive and sovereign Bangladesh.

Same can be said about you!!

Are you more patriotic then the Bangladeshis themselves??? Are you exposed 24/7/365 to the policies of AL?? If not then how come you can judge them, and judge them better then themselves???

Stop giving your Troll Fatwas. This is not your job, If you feel something improper about the posts, which are against the forum rules, feel free to Press the report button, No one is stopping you.

Adios

This is the part which needs to be understood. And for that, I am going to use Pakistan as an example. Who do u think elected PPP??? Of course not Indians but Pakistanis, above that who elected Zardari with 2/3rd majority?? Again the same Pakistanis!! Does any one amongst the thousands from Pakistan on this forum support them or any of their policies. Are they are doing good, for which they deserve some praise and gratitude??? Forget even that were Most( True Majority) of Pakistanis having Favorable/positive opinion regarding PPP, prior to the fair general elections of 2008??? If today elections are held will they win ???

The Answer to these Questions is A Big NO. We as similar to Bangladesh have serious flaws in our form of Governance and more serious and grave flaws in the electoral process( I dont want go to further details, or otherwise the thread will further be derailed). That is why people are forced to trial and error method of selection in elections and the result is always flawed leading to more frustration in the already beaten up masses.

These forums only provide platforms for those who are over-frustrated because of this consistent imposed torture, to express their feelings as they like, and we all should respect there rights and emotions, without blaming or pointing fingers at them. And for the same reasons there is no question of Polarization.

Adios

It is difficult to compare Pakistan's election with Bangladesh.

Pakistan was riding on a massive sympathy wave after BB. Pakistan wanted any form of democracy that can meaningfully present the common man. PPP was the alternative as it had several things going its way.

Now what made people of BD elect AL and what changed their opinion so drastically ? Vendetta politics ? Corruption ?
Was this not omni present already in Bangladesh ?

IMO, the biased posts on this forum that call its own Govt. of BD, a dalal is outrageous to say the least.

It is difficult to compare Pakistan's election with Bangladesh.

Pakistan was riding on a massive sympathy wave after BB. Pakistan wanted any form of democracy that can meaningfully present the common man. PPP was the alternative as it had several things going its way.

Now what made people of BD elect AL and what changed their opinion so drastically ? Vendetta politics ? Corruption ?
Was this not omni present already in Bangladesh ?

IMO, the biased posts on this forum that call its own Govt. of BD, a dalal is outrageous to say the least.

This is what I feared of, the thread is going in a wrong direction instead of Finding solutions for the problems, Bangladesh is facing we are circling around the members of that community on this forum, whether they are genuine or not:disagree:

However to the highlighted portion, I would say this is another myth which common people believe to be true. But in reality the sympathy wave was just one small factor in the outcome of elections of 2008. It is over Inflated, may be we can discuss this issue in a relevant thread somewhere, where I would like to point out all the realistic flaws of our system. And Yes Bangladesh is totally having a similar pattern to ours, so very much comparable.

Adios

Since Awami regime assumed power one and half years ago Bangladesh justice systems has been systematically destroyed by Awami polical appointment, threats to judges and unilateral withdrawal of cases for Awami League leaders and activists. While lower courts were thoroughly poisoned by using intimidation and direct dictate from Awami regime, higher court is corrupted and destroyed by appointing Awami party hacks as supreme court judges.

Situation is so worse that Awami regime has lately selected an accused murderer (Ruhul Kuddus Babu) whose case had been pending. Not only that Awami League regime had helped this accused murderer by forging documents and removing his name from murder case. “Digital deception” is NOT a political opinion but Awami regime is showing what it means and how it is done. In another Awami selection for judge was lawyer who kicked and broke judge chamber because verdict on the case did not go in Awami League way.

http://img89.imageshack.us/i/alappointjudges1.jpg/
Photo: Awami League selected judge kicking and breaking judge chamber in Bangladesh Supreme court

Recently Awami appointed high court judge was caught having discussion with Awami activist in London.

Photo: Awami League appointed judge (4th from right row) having discussion with Awami League leaders

Hey these two judges were not given oath today due to objection from BNP led bar council. Kudus to AL government as they backed off from appointing controversial figures as judges in high court.

Do you want me to give the list of Judges with shady background in BNP tenure despite strong objection from all quarter? I bet you dont want that. Thanks...

Are you exposed 24/7/365 to the policies of AL?? If not then how come you can judge them, and judge them better then themselves???

sir,

"idune" is in US so how can he "exposed 24/7/365 to the policies of AL"

Also, he can be a non Bengali person.

While siting in foreign location and abusing own country is not right in my opinion.

thanks

^Justin Joseph

Go there to know who is Idune Bro:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/15408-incredible-bangladesh.html

He posted there many times more then others AL lover which proofs that he is an pure BDan but anti AL.

I think Indian politics is very high quality than both PK and BD. So it's not possible for Indians to under BD's dirty politics. I think BD and PK politics-n-problem are very similar.

Also mind it, every BD member in here is Bangladeshi. There is no complain of using double ID of any Bangladeshi in PDF. But there are many Indians at PDF who use double ID like Toxic_Pus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom