What's new

Awami League turned Bangladesh justice system into ‘Kangaroo court’

BTW, I'm very angry on you because if you dislike my post then tell me directly through post as you said me before by calling me "Atel". I will not mind for that very much. But why my countryman have to take help of an Indian to insult me indirectly which is a sign of a coward parasite.

Well, i know you love BD but you always project BD in a submissive way and in lots of your posts you disrespected our freedom fighters and our war in 1971. Also you bash BD or its leadership only to satiate some of the pakistani brothers in a wrong way.

And why you said that indirectly:

to prithwidw at post # 72 in the hacking thread. What did you mean by that quoted above.

Well both of you were trying to show off, so I said the same thing to both of you not only towards you. The quoted part was pointed towards him and asked him whether he could write a poem or paint a monalisa. He respectfully said NO. which you yet to accept.

1. About 25%+ of your population (dalits & maoists) are waging armed struggle against your own tyranny.

I have not got source for such ridiculous claims.

Indian population is 1.2 Billion. 25% of the population is 255 Million people.

That is more than the population of Pakistan. If you guys seriously think this is balanced and neutral, then I just pity you.

:cheers:

Well, i know you love BD but you always project BD in a submissive way and in lots of your posts you disrespected our freedom fighters and our war in 1971. Also you bash BD or its leadership only to satiate some of the pakistani brothers in a wrong way.

I do not know/sure that I love BD or not but I have no intention at all, never ever, to say anything which can disrespect or insult BD. I afraid that if I'll not ever disrespect BD (when I become angry for the politics) cos I was born in BD and took her facilities.

And about 71, I had not that much concern about it before but when I came to know that there was conspiracies and India was involved in that and when I came to know that Hindus did conspires and guilty too and when I see at TV that everyday 71, 71 and 71 then I......................fed up.

But I have respect to them who went for war in 71 for BD and to save BD but did not aware of the conspiracies or deceptions. This is something like that our family was on behalf of the war and against PK but later when we came to know that there was conspiracies like Agartala in by Mujib and India then we understood that PK were not guilty only. But PK did bad in 25 march night. May be those conspiracies also influenced them too to do that.

The quoted part was pointed towards him and asked him whether he could write a poem or paint a monalisa. He respectfully said NO. which you yet to accept.

I think you asked him that question as sarcastic which you are denying now. Otherwise, why you ask him that type of question about poem writing?

I have not got source for such ridiculous claims.

Indian population is 1.2 Billion. 25% of the population is 255 Million people.

That is more than the population of Pakistan. If you guys seriously think this is balanced and neutral, then I just pity you.

Why not you keep your pity for the dalits and naxalites and unhappy populations of your 20 of 28 states including NE , ramu ?

See website of International Humanist and Ethical Union <http://www.iheu.org/dalitfaq>. As per UN stats dt. 12 Aug 2004, Indian dalits are about 180 million. Given the population rise and adding the naxalites in several states (20 out of 28 states), you will end up with over 25%. They also say that, as on 2004, India's dalit population alone is 72% of TOTAL world population of dalits elsewhere.

Yet and again, accuracy of 25% is not the issue, the issue is the irritation caused mostly by some Indian members particularly to Bangladeshi members here which adios amigo too has tried to mitigate sometimes. Let us make PDF more enjoyable together.

Why not you keep your pity for the dalits and naxalites and unhappy populations of your 20 of 28 states including NE , ramu ?
Well I don't pity them but I will do everything in my power (though insignificant at this point of time). I will continue to pity the mindless biased, disillusioned people.

See website of International Humanist and Ethical Union <http://www.iheu.org/dalitfaq>. As per UN stats dt. 12 Aug 2004, Indian dalits are about 180 million. Given the population rise and adding the naxalites in several states (20 out of 28 states), you will end up with over 25%. They also say that, as on 2004, India's dalit population alone is 72% of TOTAL world population of dalits elsewhere.

Classic cheap twist.

1. About 25%+ of your population (dalits & maoists) are waging armed struggle against your own tyranny.

Here the argument was not about demographics but the number of people who are waging armed struggle against the administration.

Yet and again, accuracy of 25% is not the issue, the issue is the irritation caused mostly by some Indian members particularly to Bangladeshi members here which adios amigo too has tried to mitigate sometimes. Let us make PDF more enjoyable together.

I will tell you how to make things better. If you disagree with someone's opinion don't go off topic and start an argument with twisted facts. My opinion of Bangladesh has always been positive and I had even stopped posting in this section after seeing the venom from some of the members here. But don't take it too far. I am not a punching bag if your AL govt is not doing fine. Calling the govt dalal of India is not just an insult to your government, but an insult to the people of Bangladesh and an insult to India too. There are more constructive ways to express dissatisfaction.

Ramu and also a few other Indian members:

With thanks to your pathetic attempt to educate, all already know that it is an Int’l forum. What irritating here is yours (and some of Indian members) too-prompt attempt to muddy an issue that imply against AL or its Govt.’s mis-deeds.

If Bangladeshis have elected a ‘dalal’ Govt thinking by mistake that AL will not continue further ‘dalali’ by way of coming to any sense, it is their business to address the issue the way they like . Why (a few of ) you Indians are the foremost people to attempt their protection, and dispense high-toned meanly-put advice to Bangladeshis who speak out their mind here? Why you start shedding the crocodile’s tears on behalf of everyone/everything Bangladeshis in this forum vent their dislikes against ?

And that too while :

2. Your divided house against itself and huge poor masses without food & health are enough mockery of your very hollow ‘would-be super power’ slogan. Why not you learn from China ‘How to become a super-power in steps while looking after your masses too’?. See how much they spent on Tibet alone.
3. All your neighbours (China, Pakistan, Nepal, Srilanka) despise you including Bangladesh whom you assisted in their freedom struggle, though. Bangladeshis are sick now listening to your oversized over-worked repeated claim of that 10 months’ assistance and 40 years notoriety.
4. On one hand you encourage Pakistan’s WOT in FATA, and on the other hand you appear to be awaiting expectantly that collateral damages in FATA let cause a secession mind-set there.
5. In the same breath you try to wind away China but you are yet not very close to what China has had achieved so far in all sectors of development.
6. Why you come swarming like dirty flies to protect drug industries along the border of Bangladesh while Bangladesh and Myanmar both held you responsible for creating nuisance to bordering countries ? See various posts of your some countrymen in the appropriate thread.

Why few of you are so arrogant ? Is it because some are coaxing you to claim to become already a super power so that you then clear all the mess they created by their mistake and now they extricate themselves from the scene leaving that mess to you?

You need to know first how to sit on a throne if you want to become a king. You may find yourself a ‘failed’ rotten egg with a dead incomplete chick of ‘Super Power’ inside too soon---unless you learn to be pleasant to your own country men (dalits, naxalites and hungry deprived masses of millions) and your smaller neighbors.

Ask first yourself why you---being so many times bigger in all respect---failed to win conclusively a single war with Pakistan, and again failed to win hearts of Bangladeshis even after your 1971 assistance----to an extent China and Pakistan did win yet by not doing the same over that period.

You sure will get the answer. If not yet by then, it is too pathetic.

Sometimes, we few Bangladeshis, humorously enjoy your duplicity and mean attitudes in this forum silently just considering all these exchanges as a ‘sport of penmanship’---though some Chinese and Pakistani players including a fewer Bangladeshis really bash you deservingly well with facts and figures when you turn to be ‘a chest beater’.

But for that ‘chest beating’ role by few Indian members, you are really the charm of this forum. I must thank you for such role without which PDF would not have become that ‘tasty & enjoyable’. You Indians are really the best in such role. Chinese membes---from the other “Super Power”---are too educated, informative, modest and resourceful. However, you may still compete to become a charming prince by behaving better. Why not learn that too as good “Super Power citizen” ? I am sure you can swallow my this small advice while you are dumping so much advices day and night to us & others.

Nevertheless, there are good many numbers of Indian members---I must concede---whose posts are wise and intelligently-put and informative.

Straight sir.

Welcome back and I love your presence here. It's being long but you came back with vengeance. Very effective post but Bharati won't understand our concern here. After all Awami dalal serving their interest. :tup:

Can anyone say me about "Sir Seagull"? Where is he?

Some one PM him to come at PDF sometimes. If anyone PM him then he might informed by mail.

I will tell you how to make things better. If you disagree with someone's opinion don't go off topic and start an argument with twisted facts. My opinion of Bangladesh has always been positive and I had even stopped posting in this section after seeing the venom from some of the members here. But don't take it too far. I am not a punching bag if your AL govt is not doing fine. Calling the govt dalal of India is not just an insult to your government, but an insult to the people of Bangladesh and an insult to India too. There are more constructive ways to express dissatisfaction.

Its useless debating with them. I tried and gave up. Either you agree with their presented viewpoint or get a mouth full . Room does not exist for logical debate's. Just take this thread as a example. One of the poster simply asked Indians to not meddle in BD's internal affair discussion (or rather don't come to AL rescue). And he sprinkled quite a few choice word to defend his point (if we can call it so). He never bothered to question the numerous nonsense Anti-India posts (like blaming INDIA for Phensidyl industry).

In nutshell : Don't bother them with your rational way of debate, They have already picked the side, either you agree or get out. Let them have a merry heart discussing how evil India and its citizens are ... and how such discussions help in addressing BD's social and economic concerns. And not to mention that such discussion needs to be done only with those who agree with the view points.

Reminds me of a henry ford quote for his famous Model T
"You can have any color you want as long as it is BLACK".

When I joined I used to enjoy coming to Pakistan Defence Forum and read some of the good posts and all. But recently mr. Idune and Al-Zakir made this Bangladesh section as a AL bashing and BNP prasing section.
One piece of good advice, your bashing not going to be read by any Bangladeshis except me or eastwatch or 3 or four more Bangladeshis here. And we not going to decide who we going to vote in the next election by your biased posting here. Are we?
Better post some positive news of Bangladesh and should be defence and economy related. So that we could still come and enjoy this forum.

Thanks

Oh really Mr. Iajdani. Let's see how you promote positive image of Bangladesh.

Below threads are to promote positive image of Bangladesh. Let us see who's contributing positively.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/15408-incredible-bangladesh.html

Al-zakir=247 posts.
Iajdani=1 post

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...-coxs-bazar-mahaallah-bangladesh-blessed.html'

Al-zakir=72
iajdani=0

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/10487-bangladesh-economy-news-updates.html

al-zakir=44 posts
Iajdani=60

So you are accusing me for not contributing positively about BD in this forum. I think you need recheck your algorithm here. Something doesn't add up here.....:coffee:

Last edited:
Al-Zakir bro, Iajdani had proved many times that he make claims and lie and dont have any proof. He still have three proof overdue for his claim. These people will put one lie to cover the previous one. People here should know that already.

Hey these two judges were not given oath today due to objection from BNP led bar council. Kudus to AL government as they backed off from appointing controversial figures as judges in high court.

And here is to expose your continues awami propaganda to cover up provious lie. Here awami law minister defending accused murderer and hooligan as judge and said they are will be taking oath soon.

Prestige issue for govt, SCBA wants court&#8217;s dignity: Tug of war over giving oath to 2 Judges

Law Minister Shafiq Ahmed on Monday last said, the allegation brought against the two HC Judges - Ruhul Quddus Babu and Md Khasruzzaman- is false. The two Judges would be sworn in soon, he hoped.

"The appointments of the two HC Judges are legal and valid. The gazette notification regarding the appointments is still in force," he said at a book launching ceremony at the Liberation War Museum in the city.

Replying to a question, the Law Minister said all the newly appointed judges are efficient and honest.

The New Nation - Internet Edition

When I joined I used to enjoy coming to Pakistan Defence Forum and read some of the good posts and all. But recently mr. Idune and Al-Zakir made this Bangladesh section as a AL bashing and BNP prasing section.
One piece of good advice, your bashing not going to be read by any Bangladeshis except me or eastwatch or 3 or four more Bangladeshis here. And we not going to decide who we going to vote in the next election by your biased posting here. Are we?
Better post some positive news of Bangladesh and should be defence and economy related. So that we could still come and enjoy this forum.

Thanks

If exposure of Awami regime killing, raping and looting and not to mention anti state activities making you uncomfortable then not much anyone can do. Every thread posted here with news link, facts and pictures. So no scope of you spreading deception that I or anyone making anything up or bashing any party. And news flash for you, world is much bigger than you, eastwatch or few more. This forum is read by many Bangladeshis and thousands of people and who you vote for is not even remotely relevant.

Why it is important people should know about Awami regime destructive activities
------------------------------------------------------------------

Bangladesh strategic standing has significant bearing in the region more than its military standing (because Bangladesh current military standing is very limited in terms of other regional players). And the way Awami regime is pushing Bangladesh to edge of destruction by undermining Bangladesh sovereignty and destroying Bangladesh economy, defense, society and industries, strategic standing of Bangladesh is evaporating faster than one can realize. As such it is only fitting that people in this forum who are interested in Bangladesh defense and strategic matter know how Awami regime is destroying institutions in Bangladesh, unleashed a reign of terror and how Awami regime subservient policy pushing Bangladesh to edge of destruction.

Oh really Mr. Iajdani. Let's see how you promote positive image of Bangladesh.

Below threads are to promote positive image of Bangladesh. Let us see who's contributing positively.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/15408-incredible-bangladesh.html

Al-zakir=247 posts.
Iajdani=1 post

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...-coxs-bazar-mahaallah-bangladesh-blessed.html'

Al-zakir=72
iajdani=0

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/10487-bangladesh-economy-news-updates.html

al-zakir=44 posts
Iajdani=60

So you are accusing me for not contributing positively about BD in this forum. I think you need recheck your algorithm here. Something doesn't add up here.....:coffee:

Al-Zakir : Number of posts by a member is NO measure of his contribution. Its the Quality that counts, NOT quantity.

I will repost what he wrote

"But recently mr. Idune and Al-Zakir made this Bangladesh section as a AL bashing and BNP prasing section."

"Better post some positive news of Bangladesh and should be defence and economy related. So that we could still come and enjoy this forum."

He is stating that instead of attacking ONLY AL and PRASING ONLY BNP , you could better serve your country by having a unbiased stand of your view point.

Also i'm aware about his contribution to defense and BD economy related post's. However less they might be, we have found them fairly unbiased.

EDIT: "Recheck your algorithm" .. Lolz .... where did you pick this one from?

Last edited:
Al-Zakir : Number of posts by a member is NO measure of his contribution. Its the Quality that counts, NOT quantity.

I will repost what he wrote

"But recently mr. Idune and Al-Zakir made this Bangladesh section as a AL bashing and BNP prasing section."

"Better post some positive news of Bangladesh and should be defence and economy related. So that we could still come and enjoy this forum."

He is stating that instead of attacking ONLY AL and PRASING ONLY BNP , you could better serve your country by having a unbiased stand of your view point.

Yes of course. As expected. A bharati will back up Awami no matter what, with out digging up the truth. Never the less. Those posts on three threads are based on pure truth. All of those posts are either pictures of BD or economic news. No politics what so ever. None is based on my opinion.

Also i'm aware about his contribution to defense and BD economy related post's. However less they might be, we have found them fairly unbiased.

O.K so how mine biased when I have either posts images of BD or economy related news? Care to explain?

EDIT: "Recheck your algorithm" .. Lolz .... where did you pick this one from?

Electrical Engineer by Profession. :coffee:

Get a life and be yourself, Will you ???? :sniper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom