What's new

Awami League turned Bangladesh justice system into ‘Kangaroo court’

Just want to share an interesting story regarding two begums that I have heard. It may be wrong but seems true to me.

When both begum got arrested during care taker government it is said that they used to spend hours while talking to each other and most interesting part is that they used to serve cooking food to each other frequently :rofl:.

Those who have little knowledge on bd politics they knows it well how all these top BNP and BAL leaders are interconnected to each other from business to relation. This includes most of the top business mans as well.

Whatever they say outside it is just limited to that. If any corruption drive happens against them they will be tie up their hand together.

In recent time a new trend has been initiated by Jammatis to use BNP name to spread their agenda. But this is not necessary the BNP point of view. Already there are numerous reports that BNP activists specially the student wing are not interested to work with shibir.

This will be better for BNP to drop jammat from alliance as it could be damaging for their reputation in election that BAL will use. BNP should be made stronger from within. But in reality not much change is expected either from BAL or BNP.

If any honest, strong new party emerge that will be blessings for Bangladesh. Let's hope for the best.

Just want to share an interesting story regarding two begums that I have heard. It may be wrong but seems true to me.

When both begum got arrested during care taker government it is said that they used to spend hours while talking to each other and most interesting part is that they used to serve cooking food to each other frequently :rofl:.

Those who have little knowledge on bd politics they knows it well how all these top BNP and BAL leaders are interconnected to each other from business to relation. This includes most of the top business mans as well.

Whatever they say outside it is just limited to that. If any corruption drive happens against them they will be tie up their hand together.

In recent time a new trend has been initiated by Jammatis to use BNP name to spread their agenda. But this is not necessary the BNP point of view. Already there are numerous reports that BNP activists specially the student wing are not interested to work with shibir.

This will be better for BNP to drop jammat from alliance as it could be damaging for their reputation in election that BAL will use. BNP should be made stronger from within. But in reality not much change is expected either from BAL or BNP.

If any honest, strong new party emerge that will be blessings for Bangladesh. Let's hope for the best.

finally a sane and rational post

i consider myself a part of all the three aforementioned. No they arent Mohajirs, they arent from Karachi, they are from Peshawar, settled in Lahore.

It's not possible for some Pakistani to know the political culture of Bangladesh from ground up. You either lying or a Bangladeshi Awami supporter.

when did i say I was pakistani, i said one parent was from there, you should read before you say something

Perfect example of Awami League kangaroo court, now punishing police fot catching Awami judge with drugs.
----------------------------------------------

Here is judge captured by police with drugs

Court orders action against 5 cops
Thu, Dec 6th, 2012 2:10 pm BdST

Dhaka, Dec 6 (bdnews24.com) — A Dhaka court on Thursday ordered departmental action against five policemen, including a Deputy Commissioner, for making a judge in their custody confess his crime before the media immediately after arrest.

District Judge Javed Imam was arrested from New Market area in the capital for possessing illegal firearms and contraband syrup Phensedyl.

Police paraded Imam before the press for confessing his crimes the same day - Dec 1.

Court orders action against 5 cops | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Perfect example of Awami League kangaroo court, now punishing police fot catching Awami judge with drugs.

Dhaka, Dec 6 (bdnews24.com) — A Dhaka court on Thursday ordered departmental action against five policemen, including a Deputy Commissioner, for making a judge in their custody confess his crime before the media immediately after arrest.

District Judge Javed Imam was arrested from New Market area in the capital for possessing illegal firearms and contraband syrup Phensedyl.

Police paraded Imam before the press for confessing his crimes the same day - Dec 1.

This only shows what kind of people are posing as our judges, what kind of judicial system we have under the BAL government.

What kind of reasoning is that? stupid fucks

Two begums talking to each other and spending time together is a sheer lie. Yes top level have business relations, few of em but during bal, most businessew are done by bal and during bnp, bnp.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom