What's new

Indian backed Awami League massacre – Satkhira, Bangladesh turned into Dead Valley

My cousin lives in Satkhira with his wife and children, i havn't heard anything about killing "Hundreds killed and thousands home, business and properties were destroyed" from him.

Such pictures and vidoes from Pakistani members and sympathizers need to be taken with a grain of salt. There have been multiple instances of doctored pictures and fake videos used solely for the purpose of instigating communal hatred being posted by these people..

@WebMaster.. no source.. Just random pictures...

My cousin lives in Satkhira with his wife and children, i havn't heard anything about killing "Hundreds killed and thousands home, business and properties were destroyed" from him.

This is the norm from these pathological liars. Just post some random pics with a sensational headline blaming India/RAW and you got a thread going that is not going to be deleted.

& a camel swollen to the size of elephent & giving speech in human voice in remote area of BD ...

Can some one please help me with some pics of camel & an elephent ???

Hundreds are dead & only one enlighted user of pdf knew that ....wow ... we as a community progressing fast...

Coming straight from Islammi Chhatrashibir's ("Student" wing of Jamaat-e-Islami) flickr stream. Its not propaganda at all :omghaha:

This is the norm from these pathological liars. Just post some random pics with a sensational headline blaming India/RAW and you got a thread going that is not going to be deleted.

And then folks crib when the site gets blocked in India for posting fake pictures...and scream freedom of speech.....

@Loki I think you will do justice to BD section and entire PDF if you just clean up one member, not the threads or posts, just one member with questionable sanity. 2nd page of this thread is particularly interesting. :-)

Just a suggestion.

Unprecedented destruction done Indian backed Awami League force and terrorists. This dead valley plan was executed and overseen by BGB chief. In one incident (highlighted below) Awami League terrorist set fire on a hindu home to divert attention and blame.

নজিরবিহীন তাণ্ডব চলছেই সাতক্ষীরায় : পুলিশের বুলডোজারে বিরোধী নেতাদের বাড়ি ভাংচুর-লুট, নেতাকর্মীদের ধরে নিয়ে গুলি, পাঁচ দিনে ছাইয়ের স্তূপে পরিণত হয়েছে শতাধিক বাড়িঘর ব্যবসা প্রতিষ্ঠান
সাতক্ষীরা প্রতিনিধি

P1_najirbihin-tandob-cholse.jpg

পুলিশ বুলডোজার নিয়ে এসেছে বাড়ি ভাঙতে। বাড়িমালিক বিরোধী দলের একজন নেতা। এটাই অর্থাত্ বিরোধী দলের নেতা হওয়াটাই সুন্দর বসতবাড়িটি ভেঙে ফেলার একমাত্র কারণ! এদিকে পুলিশের সঙ্গে এসেছে সরকারি দল আওয়ামী লীগ, যুবলীগ ও ছাত্রলীগের সশস্ত্র ক্যাডার বাহিনী। পুলিশ বাড়ি ভাঙছে আর ক্যাডার বাহিনী মালপত্র লুটের উত্সবে মেতে উঠেছে! দু’পক্ষ মিলে কয়েক মিনিটে আস্ত পাকা একটা বাড়ি ধুলায় মিশিয়ে দিয়ে নারকীয় উল্লাস করতে করতে স্থান ত্যাগ করছে! আর একটু দূরে দাঁড়িয়ে চোখ মুছছেন বাড়িটির মহিলা আর শিশু সদস্যরা! এটা বাংলাদেশের সাতক্ষীরা জেলার প্রতিদিনের বর্তমান চিত্র। এ রকম একাধিক ঘটনা প্রতিদিনই ঘটছে জেলাটিতে।
আইনশৃঙ্খলা বাহিনীকে সাধারণত মাঠে নামানো হয় কোথাও বিশৃঙ্খলা ঘটলে তা নিয়ন্ত্রণে আনার জন্য, মানুষের জীবন ও সম্পদ রক্ষার জন্য। এটা সর্বকালে সারা পৃথিবীতে স্বীকৃত হয়ে আসছে। কিন্তু বাংলাদেশের বর্তমান সরকার গড়ছে এক নজিরবিহীন ইতিহাস। দেশের প্রধানমন্ত্রীর নির্দেশে আইনশৃঙ্খলা বাহিনীকে মাঠে নামানো হয়েছে মানুষ হত্যা এবং তাদের বাড়িঘর ও সম্পদ ধ্বংস করার জন্য! গত ক’দিন ধরে বাংলাদেশের পশ্চিমাঞ্চলের জেলা সাতক্ষীরায় ঘটে যাওয়া ঘটনাবলি সরকারি নির্দেশে সাধারণ মানুষের জানমাল ধ্বংসের জ্বলন্ত সাক্ষ্য হয়ে আছে।

আওয়ামী লীগের ছত্রছায়ায় যেসব ঘরবাড়ি পোড়ানো হয়েছে, তার জন্য একটি মাত্র উদাহরণই যথেষ্ট—দেবহাটা উপজেলার সেকেন্দ্রা গ্রামের মৃত এলবার গাইনের ছেলে আওয়ামী লীগের সক্রিয় কর্মী আবদুল গফফার, স্থানীয় হিন্দু ধর্মের মৃত নরেন সরকারের ছেলে সুনীতি কুমার সরকার বাড়িঘরে আগুন দেয়।

নজিরবিহীন তাণ্ডব চলছেই সাতক্ষীরায় : পুলিশের বুলডোজারে বিরোধী নেতাদের বাড়ি ভাংচুর-লুট, নেতাকর্মীদের ধরে নিয়ে গুলি, পাঁচ দিনে ছাইয়ের স্তূপে পরিণত হয়েছে শতাধিক বাড়িঘর ব্যবসা প্রতিষ্ঠান

You are the one claiming that hundreds were killed, so i asked for source of your claim. Forget the media, i haven't heard hundreds been killed from my cousin who lives in Satkhira.

You once again proved to be a pathological liar using fictitious "cousin" character. The video I had posted in minute 2:20 already provided list of 23 people killed by Indian backed Awami League terrorist. There are more killed before and after the massacre, many are unaccounted for. On top of that throughout last 2 months more than hundreds killed, 20000 + injured and 500+ abducted and presumed killed. Who you think you are kidding here?

Last edited:
I seriously doubt the fact the the trolls above even live in Bangladesh.

Yes Satkhira is enduring violence.....but I'm just amazed by the sheer stupidity of the posts!

Lessons:
1) I have some doctored pics from FB Jamaat fanbois...(adds value)
2) I have touched 200 words....(adds value)
3) Open threads to teach common bangladeshis to make crossbows....(Because I have a lot of time)
4) Bring India in any post I write (Because 98% of BD is bordered by India...remember fog of war AOE anyone??)
5) Repeating a few words which I had rote learned ..deception, propoganda, etal (Coz I tried really hard memorizing those and where to place them)

Last edited:
I seriously doubt the fact the the trolls above even live in Bangladesh.

Yes Satkhira is enduring violence.....but I'm just amazed by the sheer stupidity of the posts!

Lessons:
1) I have some doctored pics from FB Jamaat fanbois...(adds value)
2) I have touch 200 words....(adds value)
3) Open threads to teach common bangladeshis to make crossbows....(Because I have a lot of time)
4) Bring India in any post I write (Becauseoz 98% of BD is bordered by B...remember fog og war AOE anyone??)
5) Repeating a few words which I had rote learned ..deception, propoganda, etal (Coz I tried really hard memorizing those and where to place them)

Above from an illegal indian living in Bangladesh, laundering money and feeling heat - his safe nest becoming too good to be true. Its disgusting odor coming from your burning behind.

Last edited:
Above from an an illegal indian living in Bangladesh, laundering money and feeling heat - his safe nest becoming too good to be true. Its disgusting odor coming from your burning behind.

Sabash mere sher....kitne sulaimani keede nikalega?:yahoo:

More pictures of indian backed awami League destruction in Satkhira, Bangladesh

Projonmo TV

Liked · January 6 ·

সাতক্ষীরায় যৌথবাহিনীর চালানো বর্বরতার বর্ণনা দিচ্ছে এক শিশু

রড দিয়ে ভাইয়ের মাথায় আঘাত করা হয়েছে।
দুলাভাইকে নিয়ে গর্তে ফেলে দিয়েছে।
আব্বাকেও মারধর করেছে

Back
Top Bottom