What's new

Awami league activist caught while vandalizing Shahid Minar

IF THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT FALL BY JUNE, EXPECT AWAMI LEAGUE TO BE IN POWER FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS. ARMY NEEDS TO TAKEOVER. NEXT ARMY CHIEF LT. GENERAL MOINUL ISLAM IS A GHOTI AND A FULL BLOWN SECULARIST INDIAN DALAL. RECENTLY THE GOC OF 9 DIVISION (SAVAR CANTONMENT) WAS ATTEMPTED TO TRANSFER, BUT ARMY REJECTED IT. ARMY IS ON HIGH ALERT. 8-10 DAYS OF THIS CRAP WITH A BIG JAMAAT ASSAULT WILL BRING THE GOVERNMENT DOWN.

Personally I think another 5 years rule by AL will be good for us confused Bangladeshi's. Since we are so stupid that we cannot identify a foreign agent in disguise, then we deserve this kind of rule.

These are little news, BNP has to go offensive on India, full blown in the press. Khaleda Zia has no other option. Otherwise, it will be end of BNP.

I HAVE BEEN SHOUTING GO OFFENSIVE ON INDIA IN THE PRESS FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS INSIDE THE BNP CIRCLE BUT TO NO AVAIL. BUT DAD SAYS 'BNP VOA PAE'...NOW PRANAB BABU IS GONE, YOU SHOULD SEE BNP ATTACK INDIA.

I agree with you. This is the time. BNPs moment is now to fell this illegitimate BAL fascist government.
The must coordinate action accross the board, the must run the show push JI off the centre stage.

BNPs slogan should be to stop jonohotta. They must take ownership of shabagh physically and make it dance to a nationalist tune. It is from this point it must focus a microscope of dalali BAL activities.

BNP must go on the offensive, use bals past against them. Focus on BKSHAL first and present CG as an antidote. Focus on nastic aholes and link them to Indian and Bal ploy to destroy the Islamic nature of BD. Then focus of specific weak points ...... The raj***r father-in-law of hasinas daughter, suranjit sens corruption and property ownership in India etc....

There are too many BAL weaknesses that can be exploited. But BNP must be cleaver, choose a few specific issues and continuously strike these targets.

Personally I think another 5 years rule by AL will be good for us confused Bangladeshi's. Since we are so stupid that we cannot identify a foreign agent in disguise, then we deserve this kind of rule.

5 MORE YEARS OF AWAMI LEAGUE WILL DESTROY EVERY ANTI INDIAN FORCE INSIDE BANGLADESH.

Why BNP leaders are inactive like Khoka, Mirza Abbas, Aman etc? None was seen to be in the street. And also the fact why they have to bring procession from their party office that will always be blocked by police, its given. What the hell going on inside BNP, can't they use simple common sense?

I agree with you. This is the time. BNPs moment is now to fell this illegitimate BAL fascist government.
The must coordinate action accross the board, the must run the show push JI off the centre stage.

BNPs slogan should be to stop jonohotta, prevent BAL. They must take ownership of shabagh physically and make it dance to a nationalist tune. It is from this point it must focus a microscope of dalali BAL activities.

BNP must go on the offensive, use bals past against them. Focus on BKSHAL first and present CG as an antidote. Focus on nastic aholes and link them to Indian and Bal ploy to destroy the Islamic nature of BD. Then focus of speciflaw and order such as sagar-runi

SHAHBAG IS CONTROLLED BY AWAMI LEAGUE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. AWAMI LEAGUERS RUN IT.

Why BNP leaders are inactive like Khoka, Mirza Abbas, Aman etc? None was seen to be in thestreet. And also the fact why they have to bring procession from their party office that will always be blocked by police, it given. What the hell going on inside BNP, can't they use simple common sense?

ALL THESE NETAS HAVE A LOT OF CASES AGAINST THEM, IF THEY GO ON THE STREET THEY ARE ARRESTED WITHIN 20 MINUTES.

JAMAAT IS BNP'S ONLY HOPE, IN FACT JAMAAT IS DICTATING NOW.

5 MORE YEARS OF AWAMI LEAGUE WILL DESTROY EVERY ANTI INDIAN FORCE INSIDE BANGLADESH.

Of course I support removal of AL, but I am saying just in case if AL remains in power, it may not be so bad, because it has good sides also.

If all anti-India elements are destroyed then we deserve that as well.

People make their future with their actions today. In 1947 our ancestors dug this grave for us, in 1971 very few of us understood what was happening and even now people do not understand. Lets see what the future holds.

Why BNP leaders are inactive like Khoka, Mirza Abbas, Aman etc? None was seen to be in the street. And also the fact why they have to bring procession from their party office that will always be blocked by police, its given. What the hell going on inside BNP, can't they use simple common sense?

yo monsieur idune, i will give where credit is due and your theory about foreign proxies involved in bangladaise may not be wrong after all, an indienne member posted an article on how pakistanaise agents are caught in inde but to my knowledge i did not know that secret service was so active in subcontinent so I will apologize for taking your articles not seriously earlier!!!, give credit where credit is due.

Sorry for the off topic comment, thread author!!!

Personally I do not support BNP .but I think its a good ploy on their part.the more they keep quiet and more bal keep bad mouthing mass people s vote will swing to their side.

SHAHBAG IS CONTROLLED BY AWAMI LEAGUE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. AWAMI LEAGUERS RUN IT.

ALL THESE NETAS HAVE A LOT OF CASES AGAINST THEM, IF THEY GO ON THE STREET THEY ARE ARRESTED WITHIN 20 MINUTES.

I know dude. I am suggesting BNP crowd takes ownership of shabagh. What's BAL gonna do attack it? That will show up even more starkly that shahbagh Sheeps are just BAL flunkies. If they don't attack then BNPs physical presence would delegitimise BAL everyday they are there.

KZ has announced if anyone fear jail they should leave politics. Time to put rhetoric to action. What's BAL gonna do arrest everyone. At one point the stink of failure will overwhelm BAL.

Its customary for political party in power to stir up a nation wide fares right before election. But this time bal,s plot to bypass the caretaker go: issues and destroying the chance of a healthy competitive vote has gone bonkers.

I know dude. I am suggesting BNP crowd takes ownership of shabagh. What's BAL gonna do attack it? That will show up even more starkly that shahbagh Sheeps are just BAL flunkies. If they don't attack then BNPs physical presence would delegitimise BAL everyday they are there.

KZ has announced if anyone fear jail they should leave politics. Time to put rhetoric to action. What's BAL gonna do arrest everyone. At one point the stink of failure will overwhelm BAL.

the leaders of shahbag wont let bnp in. Don't you think bnp tried? they all tried, lets say if shahbag went against government's mandate, the government would fall. Shahbag is the only thing that has kept awami league alive.

Do you not remember what happened to Mirza Abbas house last time he protested?
Mirza Abbas_clip0.3gp - YouTube

Anyways, having said all that, one of the issues with BNP is that they are all businessman and has joined BNP only because of business reasons. Morshd khan, Falu, Mirza Abbas, etc. they are known big business with mass fortunes. The only leader whose left, worth mentioning would be Khoka but hes disadvantaged because of his position.
The junior level leader who normally mobilise this movements are all behind bars or dead. Starting frm Nasriudiin Pintoo, Salam Pintu, Babar and everyone else. BNP's backbone has been broken very systematically and with precision by the caretaker to awami rule. You can hate AL all you want, but they are very good at what they do: starting from violent protests to media, they are precise.

Anyways, having said all that, one of the issues with BNP is that they are all businessman and has joined BNP only because of business reasons. Morshd khan, Falu, Mirza Abbas, etc. they are known big business with mass fortunes. The only leader whose left, worth mentioning would be Khoka but hes disadvantaged because of his position.
The junior level leader who normally mobilise this movements are all behind bars or dead. Starting frm Nasriudiin Pintoo, Salam Pintu, Babar and everyone else. BNP's backbone has been broken very systematically and with precision by the caretaker to awami rule. You can hate AL all you want, but they are very good at what they do: starting from violent protests to media, they are precise.

I saw the video. BNP it looks like have been thoroughly neutralized if what you say is true. Thanks to 1947 and 1971. We are finally facing the end results of our wise decisions in choosing "independence" and smaller states.

Independence is always associated with choosing to live in a smaller state, which is less powerful and more prone to abuse by bigger neighbors. Perhaps we should make all our 50 districts or the thana's independent and celebrate their independence once it is done.

Yes I am fully aware of those atrocities. But in politics, specially being leader of such major party inaction can not be an excuse. Even he can not be in the street personally. He should organize people from his locality and let other run the show. That much expected from each of these leaders.

Also, one would expect that if one leader is incapable for reason beyond his hand there is another leader who can move things. That does not seem to be the case with BNP. That where BNP severely falling behind.

Yes I am fully aware of those atrocities. But in politics, specially being leader of such major party inaction can not be an excuse. Even he can not be in the street personally. He should organize people from his locality and let other run the show. That much expected from each of these leaders.

Also, one would expect that if one leader is incapable for reason beyond his hand there is another leader who can move things. That does not seem to be the case with BNP. That where BNP severely falling behind.
Realistically, given the situation BNP got itself in. Do you really think BNP has any chance in the coming elections? With BNP almost out of the scene, AL will come in power by default. BNP initially supported the Shahbagh protest, then slowly moved away when it realize AL has too much power over it. BNP has distanced itself quite a bit from Jamaat,and its stance is confusing to say the least at the moment leaving the average citizens like myself confused. A confused political party will eventually die off. Unless AL screws up on something big in the next few months (fr eg another scandal on the scale of Padma bridge) I don't really see how BNP can make a come back.

Back
Top Bottom