What's new

Awami league activist caught while vandalizing Shahid Minar

430663_428996883854948_498197827_n.jpg

No one cries now for such a disgrace to our flag? where are the Shahbagi PROJONMO BAHINI? lost their balls now?

ETV was showing today's action of Chapati League at Lalmatia in slow motion like movie :cheesy: , as usual one central Chapati League leader was claiming they were Jamati .

Today I was going through Benarashi Palli...1st saw a procession by BAL, everyone had bamboo in hand. Just behind the procession there were gatherings of police, BAL cadres. Among them one wearing a police vest seemed to be a BAL cadre, he had a revolver in hand. Thanks to idune's yesterday's Elite RAB League post otherwise I wouldn't doubt the guy.

ETV was showing today's action of Chapati League at Lalmatia in slow motion like movie :cheesy: , as usual one central Chapati League leader was claiming they were Jamati .

Today I was going through Benarashi Palli...1st saw a procession by BAL, everyone had bamboo in hand. Just behind the procession there were gatherings of police, BAL cadres. Among them one wearing a police vest seemed to be a BAL cadre, he had a revolver in hand. Thanks to idune's yesterday's Elite RAB League post otherwise I wouldn't doubt the guy.

And then they say, why beat the police? i say beat the RAB along with them too. Bunch of scums.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom