What's new

Awami league activist caught while vandalizing Shahid Minar

Holud Alo reported Sylhet Shahid Minar incident on their front page! That was done during a Deobandi Mullah demonstration by anonymous people. This time a political activist was caught while doing the same thing in Sherpur of Bogra! I wonder what Holud Alo and its twin brother the yellow star will do now? Front Page?

Holud Alo reported Sylhet Shahid Minar incident on their front page! That was done during a Deobandi Mullah demonstration by anonymous people. This time a political activist was caught while doing the same thing in Sherpur of Bogra! I wonder what Holud Alo and its twin brother the yellow star will do now? Front Page?

They are shameless thugs. What do U expect? They will keep on doing what they R good at i.e awami dalali.

Jamati ষড়যন্ত্র probably :flame:

Maybe BAL will claim this guy was actually a Shibir cadre who has infiltrated the patriotic and peaceful BAL
Prothom Alo should rename themselves as "BAL er Alo"

Do you know when they failed to establish that Thaba Baba, the self-proclaimed atheist, was not a 'devout Muslim martyr,' they managed to discover that his one distant relative is a JeI activist?

Whatever! BNP needs to Highlight this ... Bangladeshi people are Hujuge, sentimental and Idiot. Awamileague and secular media are playing with them... Time to apply anti-dote!!! @aazidane

If only yellow journalism could be prevented, things would be different now. Just one or two media outlets like Prothom Alo, Daily Star, bdnews24 could change the whole scenario providing some authentic news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom