What's new

Awami league activist caught while vandalizing Shahid Minar

Whatever! BNP needs to Highlight this ... Bangladeshi people are Hujuge, sentimental and Idiot. Awamileague and secular media are playing with them... Time to apply anti-dote!!! @aazidane

bro, give me an article or find me an article regarding this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.you are right.and we were born yesterday and started eating grass as in ghash.

we all are entitled to our own conspiracy theories and post on this forum.. :)
Its difficult to know the truth when most news media are in hands of politicians and most bd members care less about truth but more about to be proven right...

we all are entitled to our own conspiracy theories and post on this forum.. :)
Its difficult to know the truth when most news media are in hands of politicians and most bd members care less about truth but more about to be proven right...

As far as i know the daily Manabzamin has no political connection. At least not pro BNP-JAMAT. Indians are trying hard to save their agent in Bangladesh i see!

As far as i know the daily Manabzamin has no political connection. At least not pro BNP-JAMAT. Indians are trying hard to save their agent in Bangladesh i see!

Man I have not opened my agency there yet... so no agents.. :cry:
BTW I totally agree that < enter your bd news source here> is totally independent and unbiased, does not matter which bd poster you are, it will remain the truth... :rofl:

So what do you think? When will this sh.. Head bal people will run? They already have money( Dhaka and chittagong stock ex: started loosing money in last 42 hours).they have support from our friendly neighbors. Most of the senior leaders has already sent their families out of the country. And as some source says jamatis are waiting for high command to start killing big shot bal leadar s.

Man I have not opened my agency there yet... so no agents.. :cry:
BTW I totally agree that < enter your bd news source here> is totally independent and unbiased, does not matter which bd poster you are, it will remain the truth... :rofl:

ask pro india bangladeshi dalals here. There are plenty of them in this forum. Ask them about daily Manab zamin. Strange they are visiting this thread but posting nothing!

These are little news, BNP has to go offensive on India, full blown in the press. Khaleda Zia has no other option. Otherwise, it will be end of BNP.

I HAVE BEEN SHOUTING GO OFFENSIVE ON INDIA IN THE PRESS FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS INSIDE THE BNP CIRCLE BUT TO NO AVAIL. BUT DAD SAYS 'BNP VOA PAE'...NOW PRANAB BABU IS GONE, YOU SHOULD SEE BNP ATTACK INDIA.

Unlike many of us confused Bangladeshi's and some confirmed traitor foreign agents, I have to hand it to most Indian posters in PDF. I doubt if there are any real official Indian agents in this forum, most of them are just young aam Indian Janta, but all of them know instinctively which way the wind is shifting and don't hesitate to do the duty of supporting their national cause.

Although the shortsighted and delusional nature of their national efforts eventually yield them a big mess and make the situation worse for them, but that is a matter that is beyond their (at least most of them) ability to comprehend and hence correct. Like most of humanity, they are their own worst enemy.

IF THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT FALL BY JUNE, EXPECT AWAMI LEAGUE TO BE IN POWER FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS. ARMY NEEDS TO TAKEOVER. NEXT ARMY CHIEF LT. GENERAL MOINUL ISLAM IS A GHOTI AND A FULL BLOWN SECULARIST INDIAN DALAL. RECENTLY THE GOC OF 9 DIVISION (SAVAR CANTONMENT) WAS ATTEMPTED TO TRANSFER, BUT ARMY REJECTED IT. ARMY IS ON HIGH ALERT. 8-10 DAYS OF THIS CRAP WITH A BIG JAMAAT ASSAULT WILL BRING THE GOVERNMENT DOWN.

Back
Top Bottom