What's new

Awami league activist caught while vandalizing Shahid Minar

Realistically, given the situation BNP got itself in. Do you really think BNP has any chance in the coming elections? With BNP almost out of the scene, AL will come in power by default. BNP initially supported the Shahbagh protest, then slowly moved away when it realize AL has too much power over it. BNP has distanced itself quite a bit from Jamaat,and its stance is confusing to say the least at the moment leaving the average citizens like myself confused. A confused political party will eventually die off. Unless AL screws up on something big in the next few months (fr eg another scandal on the scale of Padma bridge) I don't really see how BNP can make a come back.

If there is election under caretaker admin without indian and awami influence, BNP will landslide. BNP's leadership is showing weakness but ideology and value BNP represent that resenate well with majority population. And specially after all these looting and killing and Shahbagh type of fiasco does not wash those up as Awami thugs and so called "projonmo" class are wishing.

If there is election under caretaker admin without indian and awami influence, BNP will landslide. BNP's leadership is showing weakness but ideology and value BNP represent that resenate well with majority population. And specially after all these looting and killing and Shahbagh type of fiasco does not wash those up as Awami thugs and so called "projonmo" class are wishing.

Who would force AL to restore Caretaker Government system?

@MBI Munshi @idune
I have confirmed report that Indian President has told the AL leadership to sit with the BNP over the caretaker government issue.
This is going to be interesting. It will isolate the BNP from the Jamaat, the media will be focused more on the dialogue, it will also give the AL some breathing space. And dialogues can also fail, which means the AL can always say at the end that we don't think caretaker will work and pull out from dialogue.
Do you guys think the BNP will fall for the bait?
I think it should put forward its demand of the immediate resignation of the government and before that Instalation of the caretaker government system.
The news regarding the transfer of 9th DIV GOC, how far is it true?
Also hearing some rumours that in certain districts the AL leaders have abandoned their homes and are planning to go abroad. It has been confirmed that AL leader Sajeda Chowdhury's ancestral home has been set on fire, because of which it has sustained severe damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a different note, I have been a Second Lieutenant for the last three months. Any idea hoe these things change?

As far as i know the daily Manabzamin has no political connection. At least not pro BNP-JAMAT. Indians are trying hard to save their agent in Bangladesh i see!

Try again..

Daily manab zamin is a jamat mouthpiece..

5 MORE YEARS OF AWAMI LEAGUE WILL DESTROY EVERY ANTI INDIAN FORCE INSIDE BANGLADESH.

mian, your caps lock is stuck mian.

Its JI only who has dislike for Bengali language. Lot of JI supporters here make fun of Bengali language with their tuta-phoota knowlege of Urdu.

By their this cat they have proved that they area anti bengali and anti bangladesh.
I think they are some bihari left..

On a different note, I have been a Second Lieutenant for the last three months. Any idea hoe these things change?

You have to post a lot more to get promoted. I think the first promotion happens after 100 posts.

Golden boys of Chapati League yesterday

image_1022_158581.jpg

Look they are using flags on forhead while arms in hand, no one is insulting our flag now.

:: বাংলাদেশ প্রতিদিন :: প্রথম পাতা :: নো রিটার্&#247

On the newspaper under the pic they are marked as Chatra League though on web version they didn't put that texts.

lol KS kuch to sharam kar! Jhut bole Kawa kate! Lol. Jamat mouthpiece is daily AMARDESH, DAILY NAYA DIGANTA . not manabzamin... Stop defending Dalals so shamelessly! Or provide proof of your statement. Seek help from Bangladeshi friends like shadowfx. Loyalty of indians and their Bangladeshi dalals to each other is so amazing.

@Loki i requested you before. Requesting you now. Please take care of baseless troll posts like 'manabzamin is Ji mouthpiece' when it is not. He posted it just to lead the discussion astray. Ask him to provide proof. Otherwise delete it...please

FBCCI has just said that they are ready to make the two ladies to sit with each other.
I told you guys! :taz:

lol KS kuch to sharam kar! Jhut bole Kawa kate! Lol. Jamat mouthpiece is daily AMARDESH, DAILY NAYA DIGANTA . not manabzamin... Stop defending Dalals so shamelessly! Or provide proof of your statement. Seek help from Bangladeshi friends like shadowfx. Hindustani and their Bangladeshi dalal's loyalty to each other is amazing.

@Loki i requested you before. Requesting you now. Please take care of baseless troll posts like 'manabzamin is Ji mouthpiece' which is not. He posted it just to lead the discussion astray. Ask him to provide proof. Otherwise delete it.

Btw, amader shomoy also ran it. This is bad, very bad.

Back
Top Bottom