What's new

Awami govt proved again - they are indian stooges

:rofl::rofl: I hope you are kidding
Of course, I am not kidding. Don't you see some BD posters find Indian stooges in everything that moves. So, I am wondering if the tigers are also not being used by Indian RAW. Can the Indian stooge propagator answer this delicate question? If the tigers are really carrying RAW devices, then they must be eliminated.

Of course, I am not kidding. Don't you see some BD posters find Indian stooges in everything that moves. So, I am wondering if the tigers are also not being used by Indian RAW. Can the Indian stooge propagator answer this delicate question? If the tigers are really carrying RAW devices, then they must be eliminated.

:victory:

True... then you should check all the birds that flies from India to Bangladesh..cant belive the Indians na who knows they are also Indian stooges :angel:

Bangolis are Indian stooges. They took Indian help for revolt and forever became a slave coloney to India so why cry now.:cheers:

Enjoy your JUTE while we test our ALCM's

Finally showing your real color. Before you go crazy on poor animals you still have not provide any evidence on your earlier lie and false claim. You neither have any crdibility nor any shame.

Enjoy your JUTE while we test our ALCM's
Yes, thanks for saying about our jute. Within a few years, this natural fiber will take back its former place. Synthetic fiber processing produces too much of pollution. This is making this world a place unworthy of living.

This time, we will safekeep our dollar out of reach from the extortionists.

Amardesh has given award for 3 BDR shaheed who sacrificed their life fighting and defeating indian aggression in 2001. Then BDR chief Maj Gen Fauzlur Rahman handed over gold crest and 50K taka to each Shaheed family.This should be lesson and message to awami stooge govt when they are making way for indians to create carnage inside Bangladesh. Gallantry details of BDR resistance from Gen Fuzlur Rahman own account.

Report in Bangla:
AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

Awami stooge govt is allowing indian security/RAW to operate openly inside Bangladesh. What next opposition to awami stooge govt be allowed to be abducted by indian RAW? Just like awami stooge govt allowed indian to carry out BDR massare
----------------------------------------------------------

ULFA leaders abducted from Uttara

Staff Correspondent

The United Liberation Front of Asom’s foreign secretary Sasha Choudhury and finance secretary Chitrabon Hazarika were reportedly abducted from Uttara in Dhaka about midnight past Sunday.
A statement, issued by the ULFA’s military spokesman Raju barua on Wednesday, said seven to eight unknown persons dressed in civil outfit went to a house at Uttara where one of its leaders was living with his family.
Without revealing their identity, the abductors claimed they had been sent by some ‘high authority’ in order to take the two leaders with them. Abductors searched the house and took the passport and the voter identity card along with them.
It is suspected that both of them had already been handed over to India, the statement said. Shasha Choudhury is from Helosa in Nalbari and Chitrabon Hazarika is from Jokholabondha in Nagaon in Asom.
The abduction of Sasha Choudhury and Chitrabon Hazarika in a midnight operation is of serious human rights concerns as they have not returned yet, the statement said.
In the statement, the ULFA appealed to the Bangladesh government to immediately inform the organisation of the whereabouts of Sasha Choudhury and Chitrabon Hazarika.
The ULFA also appealed to the international community of human rights defenders to stand by the human right of Sasha Choudhury and Chitrabon Hazarika.

http://www.newagebd.com/2009/nov/05/front.html#8

Awami stooge govt is allowing indian security/RAW to operate openly inside Bangladesh. What next opposition to awami stooge govt be allowed to be abducted by indian RAW? Just like awami stooge govt allowed indian to carry out BDR massare

ULFA leaders abducted from Uttara

Staff Correspondent

The United Liberation Front of Asom’s foreign secretary Sasha Choudhury and finance secretary Chitrabon Hazarika were reportedly abducted from Uttara in Dhaka about midnight past Sunday.
A statement, issued by the ULFA’s military spokesman Raju barua on Wednesday, said seven to eight unknown persons dressed in civil outfit went to a house at Uttara where one of its leaders was living with his family.
Without revealing their identity, the abductors claimed they had been sent by some ‘high authority’ in order to take the two leaders with them. Abductors searched the house and took the passport and the voter identity card along with them.
It is suspected that both of them had already been handed over to India, the statement said. Shasha Choudhury is from Helosa in Nalbari and Chitrabon Hazarika is from Jokholabondha in Nagaon in Asom.
The abduction of Sasha Choudhury and Chitrabon Hazarika in a midnight operation is of serious human rights concerns as they have not returned yet, the statement said.
In the statement, the ULFA appealed to the Bangladesh government to immediately inform the organisation of the whereabouts of Sasha Choudhury and Chitrabon Hazarika.
The ULFA also appealed to the international community of human rights defenders to stand by the human right of Sasha Choudhury and Chitrabon Hazarika.

http://www.newagebd.com/2009/nov/05/front.html#8

Now these bast***rds remember abt human rights !! what happened to human rights when they abducted other Indians to have their demands be heard by the govt ?

P.S from one of those countless victims....:devil::devil::devil:

Now these bast***rds remember abt human rights !! what happened to human rights when they abducted other Indians to have their demands be heard by the govt ?

P.S from one of those countless victims....:devil::devil::devil:

This is not discussion about relation between NE insurgents and indian govt. This is about an example of how india sponsred awami stooge govt allowing indian RAW/security forces operates inside Bangladesh and sold Bangladesh sovereignty. So take you grivence with these insurgents in indian threads.

Just like awami stooge govt allowed indian to carry out BDR massare

Doesnt surprise me to hear this from you. Were i you, instead of doing self gratification with such despicable nonsense, i would be more bothered about catching the culprits involved. Catch them, bring them to justice. Let world SEE who pulled the string's. That shall make your citizens stand up and see you for what you are. That shall make world stand up and see BD for what it is. World wants DO'ers .. not Whiner's.

My 7Year old can also weave a magical story, whisking him to a fantastical world. Let me see action from your common men.

I however doubt this... as ....Alas, Grandoise, limits your abilitiy.

Wow. The amount of sheer ignorance and paranoia in this thread is mind-boggling. I guess there's something about this forum that attracts the most ideologically-driven Bangladeshis here.

Wow. The amount of sheer ignorance and paranoia in this thread is mind-boggling. I guess there's something about this forum that attracts the most ideologically-driven Bangladeshis here.
There are so many ideologies in this world. So, which ideology you think is attracting Bangladeshis here. If the allegation that two Assamese Freedom Fighters have indeed been whisked away by our security forces at the dead of night only to be handed over to India is really something to be deplored and not to be praised.

These two did not do any harm to our country. So, it was a cowardly act by the present AL govt, it is a sellout. Now, the world will see what the biggest democracy does to them, a brushfire, or a fair trial.

These two did not do any harm to our country. So, it was a cowardly act by the present AL govt, it is a sellout. Now, the world will see what the biggest democracy does to them, a brushfire, or a fair trial.
Why you beast, this are terrorist who have killed innocents, and you have the courage to judge this killers by their nationality?

There are so many ideologies in this world. So, which ideology you think is attracting Bangladeshis here. If the allegation that two Assamese Freedom Fighters have indeed been whisked away by our security forces at the dead of night only to be handed over to India is really something to be deplored and not to be praised.

If there is counter insurgency operation :sniper:in you country and these insurgences take refugee in India will you want us to act or not?

Even pakistan thought on similar lines with taliban in 1990's and early 2000 , see the results of that now , I dont think you want similar things in Bangladesh.
Never encourange terrorists where ever they might be operating.

Back
Top Bottom