What's new

Awami govt proved again - they are indian stooges

Phew. Thank goodness I know some saner Bangladeshis.

What with "Greater Bangladesh" and all the self-hating inferiority complex, these guys are nothing but a bunch of Islamist ideologues who are dreaming about some glorified expansionist regime.
Every third word spewing from their mouths seems to be RAW or Stooge. This is the same siege mentality that I have observed in several Pakistani forumers. A whole philosophy whose core principle is - "The world is out to get us".

Stumper - I think its best to hit the "ignore" button on these guys.

More like ......Cribbers ..... cry babies ... comes to my mind....but i do admire a few like Iaj,leon and EastWatch.

I did not come here to press IGNORE button. If thats what i wanted, i could have stayed back in BharatRakshak forum, safe.

No, BD people do not wish to be a party to indian internal conflicts and fight india's war. But india had been trying hard by media propaganda and pressure tactics to draw BD into fighting its war. And this awami stooge govt is just granting that indian wish by letting indian RAW/security forces operate inside Bangladesh.
What you expect is irrelevant to us

Is there anything else you’d care to defile?, sorry, i mean honor, by including it in this mess, or are you satisfied with just the above? Perhaps BDR mutiny, beloved tipaimukh dam, or Farakka Barrage?

Give it a shot , common, room exists for few more of your love handles.

Yes I agree with eastwatch. They must be produced before any competent court in Bangladesh and let them defend themselves. Also we have a right to know why those people were here. We can not just hand them over to India knowing that they will be killed without any mercy.

Read the news link below to know that the two ULFA leaders have already been produced in the Indian court. It seems BD security people have forced them to cross the border only to be arrested by the BSF.

It can also be that they have left their shelter in Dhaka willingly and tried to cross the border. When their news of arrest was known, other ULFA leaders then started fingerpointing towards BD govt's foul playing. Anyway, the truth will come out soon.

ULFA leaders, 'detained in Dhaka', produced in Indian court :: Bangladesh :: bdnews24.com ::

Govt appeasing India by granting transit
Faisal Rahim
Padma bridge in India's interest
A bridge is always needed to transport men and goods. What is the problem with this bridge? How this ignorant theorist writer of this essay thinks the goods can be transported? Does he believe that goods can be transported via a telephone line?

There are still some people who want BD to be a failed State only to prove that 1971 War of Independence was wrong, when that war itself was imposed on us. They put all kinds of hindrance in front of our development efforts. To do that they will unnecessarily cite the name of India.

By the way, does this stupid writer think that only a railway track or two will be sufficient to bring RAW goods to BD? Does he understand that there is no railway link from both the ends of this bridge. Does this stupid writer know that there is no railways from Dhaka to Mawa, and also from Bhanga to Benapol. The way we do things, it may take another 20 or 40 years to build these tracks.

Why this GADHA writer wants to prove that the rail line over Padma is needed to import Indian goods? Is it that necessary? India exports about $3 billion worth of goods to BD without any Padma Bridge. So, what is the point of saying such meaningless things?

Irrespective of all these negative propaganda, BD must build other bridges over Padma. The govt has already decided to build a 2nd Padma bridge to connect Aricha and Paturia. A 3rd bridge should link Chandpur with Shariatpur. A 4th bridge should cross Meghna over Bhola island. The last one will be the shortest route from Chittagong to Benapole via Barisal, Mangla, Khulna and Jessore.

I believe, if separate railway bridges cannot be built because of shortage of funds, then all these bridges must incorporate RAILWAY tracks on them.

Why this GADHA writer wants to prove that the rail line over Padma is needed to import Indian goods? Is it that necessary? India exports about $3 billion worth of goods to BD without any Padma Bridge. So, what is the point of saying such meaningless things?

Offcouse a self proclaimed awami party hack would ignore the fact that indian imposition of rail track is not for BD-India trade but for transporting and transit indian goodes and arms to/from indian north east.
Not to mention this indian imposition would increase the cost almost doubled and made the project implementation even harder. Besides, there are already existing railway bridge over padma.

And for these ignorant awami party hacks, some enlightening education.

Key donors want govt to scrap railway track on Padma Bridge
FHM Humayan Kabir
Key donors have suggested that the government scrap railway track on the proposed Padma Multipurpose Bridge in a bid to trim bulging project cost, which is expected to swell to US$2.7 billion, officials said Saturday.

Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

Last edited:
This is not discussion about relation between NE insurgents and indian govt. This is about an example of how india sponsred awami stooge govt allowing indian RAW/security forces operates inside Bangladesh and sold Bangladesh sovereignty. So take you grivence with these insurgents in indian threads.

my response wasn't for u... it was in response to what these guys (ULFA) r demanding for - Human-rights...an excerpt posted in this thread... so may be u sud know who posted this article in the first place before advising me. When ULFA reminds of human rights why do they forget what they do to others ?

fair and square....
now ur question is on sovereignty is different from my comment... if u patronize them gud for u.... anyways internet warriors/ and people like u dont run a nation and its a gud deal for both Bangladesh and India to support each other.... by the way, the ones who got arrested r Indians... don't waste ur small brain on this....:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Offcouse a self proclaimed awami party hack would ignore the fact that indian imposition of rail track is not for BD-India trade but for transporting and transit indian goodes and arms to/from indian north east.
Not to mention this indian imposition would increase the cost almost doubled and made the project implementation even harder. Besides, there are already existing railway bridge over padma.

And for these ignorant awami party hacks, some enlightening education.

Key donors want govt to scrap railway track on Padma Bridge
FHM Humayan Kabir
Key donors have suggested that the government scrap railway track on the proposed Padma Multipurpose Bridge in a bid to trim bulging project cost, which is expected to swell to US$2.7 billion, officials said Saturday.

Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

I know this report, only today it has been published in the Financial Times. So, now how do you prove that the donors are all Indo-Zionists? And why do you think that the Zionists need a rail track to transport Indian goods? BD is already building a river container port in Narayanganj to handle bulk of the Indian import.

Your India is already exporting $3 billion worth of goods to BD although there is no railway connection. If you are a citizen of BD, then you must know that India can easily export goods through Jamuna Bridge. Why do you want India to wait for another 40 years to build rail tracks upto Benapol? Read the map before you post. HOLIDAY is not a Bible. Most of the writers are just as ignorant as you are.

So, your idea is if there is a rail track on Padma Bridge India will send $30 billion dollars worth of goods. Not bad if India sends these goods without getting any money. Stop writing childish arguments. This forum is not for children. A rail link is for us, and not for the Burmese or Indians.

I know this report, only today it has been published in the Financial Times. So, now how do you prove that the donors are all Indo-Zionists? And why do you think that the Zionists need a rail track to transport Indian goods? BD is already building a river container port in Narayanganj to handle bulk of the Indian import.

Your India is already exporting $3 billion worth of goods to BD although there is no railway connection. If you are a citizen of BD, then you must know that India can easily export goods through Jamuna Bridge. Why do you want India to wait for another 40 years to build rail tracks upto Benapol? Read the map before you post. HOLIDAY is not a Bible. Most of the writers are just as ignorant as you are.

So, your idea is if there is a rail track on Padma Bridge India will send $30 billion dollars worth of goods. Not bad if India sends these goods without getting any money. Stop writing childish arguments. This forum is not for children. A rail link is for us, and not for the Burmese or Indians.

You had lost your credibility with not being able to provide evidence for your claim before. Now your reduced yourself to new low with fabricated statement.

First, In my response “Indo-Zionist” was not referenced anywhere financial express article was pure cost overrun analysis. But you labeled your “indo-Zionist” rant as mine, that just exposes your desperation.

Second, indian exports are already transported over Jumuna bridge by truck today. indian imposition of rail line over the proposed padma bridge is not for BD india trade but for indian plan for transit of goods and arms to and from indian North East. Indian transit and transshipment volume is not for $3 billion or has any limit (Note: $30 billion is your creation not mine) attached to it. Fact that you can not distinguish between trade volume and indian transit requirement/request says volume about your dismal qualification to make arguments on the topic.

Third, with unprecedented priority awami stooge govt put on india demanded projects, your statement of “40 years” is just expose another of your deception attempts. Besides, awami govt wants to finish the Padma bridge project before their term expires, which is in next four years.

You had lost your credibility with not being able to provide evidence for your claim before. Now your reduced yourself to new low with fabricated statement.

First, In my response “Indo-Zionist” was not referenced anywhere financial express article was pure cost overrun analysis. But you labeled your “indo-Zionist” rant as mine, that just exposes your desperation.

Second, indian exports are already transported over Jumuna bridge by truck today. indian imposition of rail line over the proposed padma bridge is not for BD india trade but for indian plan for transit of goods and arms to and from indian North East. Indian transit and transshipment volume is not for $3 billion or has any limit (Note: $30 billion is your creation not mine) attached to it. Fact that you can not distinguish between trade volume and indian transit requirement/request says volume about your dismal qualification to make arguments on the topic.

Third, with unprecedented priority awami stooge govt put on india demanded projects, your statement of “40 years” is just expose another of your deception attempts. Besides, awami govt wants to finish the Padma bridge project before their term expires, which is in next four years.

Thats a World Record LieDune :victory:, 4 whole paragraph and only one occurrence of "Deception" and "Stooge". Zero utterance of "RAW/RAWAMY". Common man, don't let it rot.

Guys, Hail the googler.

Thats a World Record LieDune :victory:, 4 whole paragraph and only one occurrence of "Deception" and "Stooge". Zero utterance of "RAW/RAWAMY". Common man, don't let it rot.

Guys, Hail the googler.

You had lost your credibility or whatever left of it on other thread, now appearing as eastwatch sidekick, how pathetic.

eastwatch, if you spend around $2/day you can turn stumper to bend on his knees and to do anything else. He has gladly accepted the role.

Last edited:
Awami stooge govt opened flood gate for indian artist to come to Bangladesh for cultural show and take the money away without paying any taxes. Whereas local artist not only deprived but also has to pay their taxes. Most of these mony from Bangladesh going to india through illegal channel of "hundi".

Article in Bangla:
http://www.amardeshbd.com/dailynews...ionID=home&AAV=ZAVEWARR&oldIssueID=2009/11/07

Time has come to ban all Indian channel in here.
Cos I'm, personally, facing the problems. This is true story, that at my family I've seen the that our kids are addicted to the sucking Hindi serials. Here I can mention that there are 4 good students in our family and relatives of V.N.S (Viquaroon Nisa Noon School) and they are not more than 12 years old. But they are extremely addicted to those serials and films. Also I have notice that they are started to mis-guided by watching these sucks. And they behave sometimes like very arrogant.

I believe that these Hindi serials and film has lack of moral ideology and do not match with our culture. I believe that those can only bring problems in our society.
Here I said that I've seen in front of me. But I believe our other Bangladeshi Brothers also notice these problems.

Our kids are loosing their cuteness to see those and our young generation getting arrogant.
But the matter of sadness that they do not understand that what the wrong they are doing and even our sucking govt. has no concern and vision.

But I believe that these are our failure. Cos we already failed to preserve our culture. I can not blame the Indian but ourself and our govt.
I believe, if u guyz are wise enough then you will feel or already have felt that problem. And not only those sucking serial and film are responsible but also we and our govt.

My friend told these serial and films are Media Terrorist as these are definitely harmful for us. As far I know some Indian channels r already banned in Pakistan because their govt. are wise enough to feel the problems.

This phenomena is not a new one.During BNP time it was no different.During that time we saw second graded Indian singers like those winning a reality show (Indian Idol,Fame Gurukul,Sa re ga ma) doing concerts frequently in Bangladesh.

So shouldn't Amar Desh also blame BNP for this?because this trend started from their period.

Besides many Pakistani singers also are making frequent visits.A few days ago there was Junon's concert in BCFCC.Also Atif made a number of short visits for few hours for shows after midnight in 5star hotels.Ordinary people doesn't even get to know about it.And all these started during BNPs tenure.

If quality singers are brought,it can be considered as part of globalisation.In fact I feel this is also a sign of growth.But if we have to listen to Reality show winners,then we have plenty of them in our country.

Amar desh should think twice before producing spicy news.And so should some people who blindly believes it.

Last edited:
Time has come to ban all Indian channel in here.
Cos I'm, personally, facing the problems. This is true story, that at my family I've seen the that our kids are addicted to the sucking Hindi serials. Here I can mention that there are 4 good students in our family and relatives of V.N.S (Viquaroon Nisa Noon School) and they are not more than 12 years old. But they are extremely addicted to those serials and films. Also I have notice that they are started to mis-guided by watching these sucks. And they behave sometimes like very arrogant.

I believe that these Hindi serials and film has lack of moral ideology and do not match with our culture. I believe that those can only bring problems in our society.
Here I said that I've seen in front of me. But I believe our other Bangladeshi Brothers also notice these problems.

Our kids are loosing their cuteness to see those and our young generation getting arrogant.
But the matter of sadness that they do not understand that what the wrong they are doing and even our sucking govt. has no concern and vision.

But I believe that these are our failure. Cos we already failed to preserve our culture. I can not blame the Indian but ourself and our govt.
I believe, if u guyz are wise enough then you will feel or already have felt that problem. And not only those sucking serial and film are responsible but also we and our govt.

My friend told these serial and films are Media Terrorist as these are definitely harmful for us. As far I know some Indian channels r already banned in Pakistan because their govt. are wise enough to feel the problems.

I totally agree with you that children in our country are rapidly picking up the trend of becoming "mini adults".But is banning the only solution?Have a look at some of Bangladeshi serials,you will be shocked that some of them are following Indian trend.
Besides,some of the TV commercial involving children,have become so disgusting that they are portrayed as mini adults not child.All these ideas are imported.

Off course at times we see exceptional work from Bangladeshi ad makers,but the alarming rise of low graded ads are scary.

This phenomena is not a new one.During BNP time it was no different.During that time we saw second graded Indian singers like those winning a reality show (Indian Idol,Fame Gurukul,Sa re ga ma) doing concerts frequently in Bangladesh.

So shouldn't Amar Desh also blame BNP for this?because this trend started from their period.

Besides many Pakistani singers also are making frequent visits.A few days ago there was Junon's concert in BCFCC.Also Atif made a number of short visits for few hours for shows after midnight in 5star hotels.Ordinary people doesn't even get to know about it.And all these started during BNPs tenure.

If quality singers are brought,it can be considered as part of globalisation.In fact I feel this is also a sign of growth.But if we have to listen to Reality show winners,then we have plenty of them in our country.

Amar desh should think twice before producing spicy news.And so should some people who blindly believes it.

This is not a awami BNP race here as you so desperately trying to make it to be. indian those who came 4-6 years age are pale in numbers than what is going on today. First thing BNP did when they came to power was tried to close the hundi loophole and that wahy foreign currency reserve went up steadly. That why marwari like agarwal was pusued who stole more than hundred of crores of take from Bangladesh during previous awami regime.

Amardesh is doing the right thing and bringing these stooge works in light. Off couse that put awami stooges and awami apologist at great unease. If anything peope did not vote so awami stooges and apologists can hide behind BNP record but they voted to do better than what BNP did. So live up to promise of digital Bangladesh made to people or simply shut up.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom