What's new

Awami govt proved again - they are indian stooges

Nice try to put reverse spin, but people are not naive. Bangladesh more or less successfully defended against RAW and indian design for last 38 years, until this Awami stooge govt is installed. Everything RAW is doing because they are provided safe passage by these Awami stooges. So RAW is not in control its Awami stooges and awami stooges are largely controlled and influenced by dhotis in in india. That's the root of the problem.

You are so closely related to and fond of RAW that you should at least know exactly when your RAW will take over BD. Will it be like East India Company or there will be a different drama?

And I like you. BTW, how old are you, brother? you seem like a very clean hearted person, who happens to be novice in understanding the international politics. Just to let you know that MBI Munshi is a very enlightened man in IND's role at BD's creation along with Idune to me. I guess they are reaching in a consensus by now even if W Pakistani politicians hadn't made those so-called mistakes, PAK still couldn't stay united. Infect it was given birth in a way in 1947 that it had to break up. Vasha Andolan, Six Points were just means to toward that ends, thanks.

I don't count my days and age, cos I don't know when it will end..........Sorry, it's a joke. I know u guys are senior and have have very much knowledge. I'm 25 and, really, have not good idea in International politics. So do not consider my post seriously.

But I'm more interested in International politics than my country's nasty politics. I dislike Awami govt than India. Some times I think from Indian view that what we would do if we were India and India were BD.

I do not want to be 100% Bangladeshi or need that type of patriotism like 'Be Indian and Buy Indian'. Cos it seems to me that type of idea can narrow my mind which may not help me to compromise for others. I want to be for other nations also for little extend. I do not like extra nationalism. Cos extra nationalism can mean my mind like 'Be only Indian and Buy only Indian' and do not likes or respect other's sentiments. But I love and pride for my country for three reasons and they are 1) Our fight for our own identity. 2)Our generosity. 3) Our braveness.

According to u its was fate, the separation of BD, but I'm not sure, if in India many race can live together then why we could not? Just for our Identity? Nope! I believe that we (pk-bd) do not know how to live together and compromise to others. In USA different states have different rules to ease the people for living together like same sex marriage is legal in some states and illegal in some states. So I must say that our (bd) and their(pk) political leaders did not know how to live together but they could have made different rules for two wings. It's a silly thinking to confined two/three race and culture under the same law and rules like W-Pak wanted to force Urdu in here but that language was not belong to us.

Regards!

Last edited:
Therefore, when it is negotiations on the BD-India bi-lateral relationship, this cultural trait of the Indians comes out very sharply, because the Indians do not know any better.

Give me a break..... stop this nicely veiled racists comments. We both have a colorful past and our own shortcomings. Spend your energy on the topic at hand instead of debating on merits of your perception's.

You are so closely related to and fond of RAW that you should at least know exactly when your RAW will take over BD. Will it be like East India Company or there will be a different drama?

Its Awami stooges who sold RAW and indians with free hands and access to Bangladesh. With overwhelming evidence piling against awami stooges you can not deflect using revese spin, it will only polish up your malaun identity.

Indian has been withdrawing water from river Tessta unilaterally and causing untold sufferings for millions of Bangladeshis. Now india refused to hold river commission meeting to have water sharing and essentially flexing its muscle against Bangladesh.

Awami stooges made sure they give up everything according to their indian master demand. Transit, roads, rails and what not. When it comes to livelyhood of millions of Bangladeshis awami stooges are increasing proving to work for indian interest than people of Bangladesh.

-------------------------------------------

Teesta deal fades
Sun, Dec 6th, 2009 10:07 pm BdST

Kamran Reza Chowdhury
bdnews24.com Senior Correspondent

Dhaka, Dec 06 (bdnews24.com)—Signing of a Teesta water sharing deal during Sheikh Hasina's Delhi visit now depends solely upon the premiers of Bangladesh and India, foreign ministry officials say.

They say India has rejected Bangladesh's request to hold a meeting of the Joint Rivers Commission, which would fix the volume of water for the two countries, before Hasina's visit from Dec 19.

There was no sign Sunday that Bangladesh and Indian water experts during three-day JRC technical committee talks had reached a consensus on fixing the point on the Teesta to collect hydrological data—a precondition for inking the deal.

According to a consensus between the two countries, reached in September, both countries would gather the data, by forming a joint committee of experts, to place at the JRC ministerial meeting, the next step in the process for a deal.

Based on the data, the JRC ministerial meeting would then determine the share of water for the two countries and draft the deal.

Much still needs to be done before the Teesta deal is framed, foreign secretary Mohamed Mijarul Quayes told bdnews24.com Sunday afternoon at his office.

"We are trying to get a date for the JRC meeting. It is not decided whether it will be on (Dec) 24 or before," he said.

But "anything could happen" if the two top leaders desired, said Quayes.

"India has told us that holding a JRC meeting before the prime minister's visit is not possible," a spokesperson of the foreign ministry told bdnews24.com Sunday.

"Now, there is a slim chance of signing the Teesta deal during the prime minister's visit," he said.

"Everything now depends on the highest political level of the two countries."

The spokesperson said the joint-statement after the meeting of the two prime ministers may set some future timeline for signing a deal on the Teesta.

"I have no knowledge whether any water-related agenda is included during the prime minister's visit," Sheikh Wahed Uz Zaman, water resources secretary, told reporters Sunday after meeting visiting Indian water experts.

The visiting Indian technical team, headed by JRC member SP Kakran, has been holding talks with Bangladesh's JRC technical delegation, led by Mir Sajjad Hossain, since Friday.

Bangladesh has been demanding a deal on Teesta water sharing for decades.

India in 1987 commissioned a barrage in Gazoldoba in the upstream to divert water mainly for irrigation.

Bangladesh in 1990 commissioned the Teesta barrage in the downstream for irrigation in the agro-based but poor Rangpur region.

Now, the first phase of the Teesta barrage project provides water to over 750,000 hectares of land.

Bangladesh cannot implement the second phase of the project due to paucity of water in the Teesta during the dry season.

Bangladesh and India during foreign minister Dipu Moni's Delhi visit in September this year agreed that the two countries would form a joint technical team to collected data on the Teesta's water availability in Bangladesh's upstream, India. The technical team is yet to be formed.

The two countries in September also recognised the need to expedite an agreement on the Teesta, a lifeline of the farmers in the greater Rangpur region in Bangladesh's north.

Teesta deal fades | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

So, BD official want to directly have meet of JRC with the Water Resorce ministers in Delhi on 19th. Indian officials maintain that this first go through the Secretary level before draft gets submitted to the respective minister's. Problem is, this is not possible before Hassina's visit. For gods sake, atleast stop blaming AL here .... they have atleast got to a level where the draft is almost agreed upon and will most probably pass thru the next round of secretary talks... but wont happen in Hassina's visit.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Delhi turns down Dhaka’s plea for accord on Teesta water-sharing
DHAKA, Dec 6 (APP): India has turned down a Bangladesh proposal to hold a meeting of the Joint Rivers Commission (JRC), headed by Water Resource Ministers of two countries, in New Delhi on December 9-14 ahead of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s India visit so that the long-standing issue sharing of Teesta river waters could be solved. India’s response came at the end of second day’s meeting of the experts of the Joint Rivers Commission of Bangladesh and India, which began in Dhaka city on Friday at state guest house Meghna.

At the meeting, experts of the two countries are working to remove hurdles on water sharing and crisis, ahead of Hasina-Manmohan talks scheduled in New Delhi for December 19. Meeting sources said, India proposed to hold Secretary-level meeting prior to JRC which was not possible before Sheikh Hasina’s visit from December 18-21. With this disagreement between the two countries, there is no possibility of signing an agreement on Teesta river water, which Bangladesh is eagerly waiting to sign during Hasina’s visit to New Delhi. Sources said, Bangladesh was planning to hand over the draft of an agreement on Teesta water sharing to India if it can hold the meeting of the Joint Rivers Commission before Sheikh Hasina’s visit

Give me a break..... stop this nicely veiled racists comments. We both have a colorful past and our own shortcomings. Spend your energy on the topic at hand instead of debating on merits of your perception's.

It is not racist at all, my dear Stumper. This is what we believe Indians are and what India is made of. Look at the recent development about the sharing of Teesta river water. India, as usual, is very clinch fisted. It may also be due to big bureaucracy, but these bureaucrats also think like other Indians. Because of this character, our 'Banglabrother' commented that Indians are not generous.

It is good that our PM has postponed her visit to India. If she cannot bring any benefit to the country, then it is useless to make a visit. Whatever may be the DIPLOMATIC explanation about the postponment of her visit, it surely is due to this adament nature of the Indian political-bureacratic people.

Our PM should consider herself a small ant in front of those Tikkiwala Indians, and should learn how not to become undiplomatic by throwing away all its AAAAs on the lap of India. She betrayed ULFA leaders by handing them to India without receiving any reciprocity or its promise.

Now, she will find herself abandoned by the big DADA. She may do better if she minutely studies Arthasashtra of Kautilya and can properly grasp the meanings of Kautilya teachings.

It is not racist at all, my dear Stumper. This is what we believe Indians are and what India is made of.
Is it so? .. Thanks for letting us know what your belief's are.

Our PM should consider herself a small ant in front of those Tikkiwala Indians, and should learn how not to become undiplomatic by throwing away all its AAAAs on the lap of India. She betrayed ULFA leaders by handing them to India without receiving any reciprocity or its promise.
Yeh, i agree with you. She should have in fact harbored this terrorist and armed them to teeth. We would have appreciated that gesture of your's. We were any way fighting this bastords who had support of prevous bangladesh government. Atleast by this, you will make world realize your importance.

Now, she will find herself abandoned by the big DADA. She may do better if she minutely studies Arthasashtra of Kautilya and can properly grasp the meanings of Kautilya teachings.
Yeh, minnows like BD needs to do this. Being small they tend to be ignored by biggies like India , who consider such minnows as being of zero importance to anyone.

Yeh, i agree with you. She should have in fact harbored this terrorist and armed them to teeth. We would have appreciated that gesture of your's. We were any way fighting this bastords who had support of prevous bangladesh government. Atleast by this, you will make world realize your importance.

Yeh, minnows like BD needs to do this. Being small they tend to be ignored by biggies like India , who consider such minnows as being of zero importance to anyone.

BD is neither a minnow nor a fish fry in the international arena, although it is small on the map. If BD is less important to other countries, then, however, its location is very important to the big Dada and China.

What is your opinion about Dalai Lama? Should he be caught at the dead of a dark night while he is asleep, taken to the Arunachal border and handed over to the Chinese wolves? This is what happened to the ULFA leadership. They were in the shelter of our country. Either they should have been given a time limit to get out of BD, or they should have been interned, so that they cannot communicate with other ULFA leaders.

But, taking them to the Indian border and throwing them to Indian BSF is not to be found in a diplomatic book. This govt did so to appease India. But, as much as I understand, this kind of weak diplomacy does not work. It brings only apathy and distrust from the benefactor India. It will not respect such a govt. I have never heard of such a betrayal that this AL did to ULFA leadership.

AL leaders should thoroughly study Henry Kissinger's book, 'Diplomacy' to get some first hand knowledge about how an international diplomacy is run by a country. The word appeasing has not been suggested as a way of diplomacy in this book.

Yes, you may be right about your minnow, BD is run by all these minnow politicians, who think that just passing the BA exam with the help of grace marks make them international diplomats.

Last edited:
BD is neither a minnow nor a fish fry in the international arena, although it is small on the map. If BD is less important to other countries, then, however, its location is very important to the big Dada and China.
Didnt you keep on saying "Dada" ..... so i guess that makes BD a minnow.. isnt it?

What is your opinion about Dalai Lama? Should he be caught at the dead of a dark night while he is asleep, taken to the Arunachal border and handed over to the Chinese wolves? This is what happened to the ULFA leadership.
Absolutely. Let china give us a notice saying Dalai Lama is wanted for terror activities in China. He is not sheltered or hidden (like the Ulfa cadres getting shelter by previous GoB). Even you can visit him (if you wish so). We have already declared "No terror activity against China will be tolerated from Indian Land". As long as its peacefull you can stay. As soon as they start any terror activity , they get to see the door.

But, taking them to the Indian border and throwing them to Indian BSF is not to be found in a diplomatic book. This govt did so to appease India. But, as much as I understand, this kind of weak diplomacy does not work. It brings only apathy and distrust from the benefactor India. It will not respect such a govt. I have never heard of such a betrayal that this AL did to ULFA leadership.
Just let me know what it is .. one of your dear members claims raw did the whole operation. And you claim they were handed over to Indian. In any case, if i understand you correctly, you are proposing that instead of helping India you would have preffered your country go against India by deliberately letting go this ant india terrorist's ?..... Do you understand what that means? .... No, that does not mean you are neutral ... that means you have taken your stance and it is Against India. Do you really know want to do that?

In order to oblige indian instruction Awami stooge govt is taking further destructive steps upon Bangladesh communication infrastructures. Jumuna Bridge which is largest and most expansive infrastructure in the country is not even allowed to have Bangladesh own container train. Beacuse the bridge was not originnally built for container/cargo load. Besides, there is already some crack on the bridge for which Awami govt decided to sue Korean company built the bridge. Now in what name Awami stooges allowing indian container trains and making way for destruction of the bridge? "digital deception" of Awami League stooges turning out to be destruction in the coutry.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Govt to allow Indian container trains through Jamuna bridge
Shakhawat Hossain
Bangladesh has almost completed its preparation to allow Indian container trains up to Gazipur, which borders on the capital.

The Bangladesh Railway director general, Belayet Hossain, on Tuesday told New Age they were working round-the-clock for the operation of Indian container trains till Gazipur, some 35km of the capital.

Bangladesh, which allows Indian good trains up to some areas in the north, is facing India’s pressure to allow container trains up to Gazipur by crossing the Jamuna Bridge.

He said they would seek cabinet approval through the communications ministry after it would get the nod of a railway inspection body, which looks after the security of railway and railway services.

Dhaka, which has allowed passenger trains from India since 2008, was in the past opposed to Indian container trains crossing the Jamuna bridge for the safety of the bridge.

Front Page

In order to oblige indian instruction Awami stooge govt is taking further destructive steps upon Bangladesh communication infrastructures. Jumuna Bridge which is largest and most expansive infrastructure in the country is not even allowed to have Bangladesh own container train. Beacuse the bridge was not originnally built for container/cargo load. Besides, there is already some crack on the bridge for which Awami govt decided to sue Korean company built the bridge. Now in what name Awami stooges allowing indian container trains and making way for destruction of the bridge? "digital deception" of Awami League stooges turning out to be destruction in the coutry.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Govt to allow Indian container trains through Jamuna bridge
Shakhawat Hossain
==============================================================================================================

I think, it is wise to allow containers over the Jamuna Bridge railway line, because it will bring down the import prices of Indian goods. In another news report I have read that BD communications ministry has accepted only two types of containers and has rejected two other types because their wheel loads will exceed the limit set by the bridge authority.

But Mr Idune....twists the facts the way they suit his taste......Hide the facts that go against your mindset....and shout ..that you are being taken for a ride.

==============================================================================================================

I think, it is wise to allow containers over the Jamuna Bridge railway line, because it will bring down the import prices of Indian goods. In another news report I have read that BD communications ministry has accepted only two types of containers and has rejected two other types because their wheel loads will exceed the limit set by the bridge authority.

Containers are not used to import food and grains which are bulk of the imports from india. These containers will be used for pushing indian industrial goods, motor bikes, bikes, yarns etc. All of these are competitors to Bangladesh own industries. So your recipe and indian thinking are in alignment, that is - low import cost of indian goods will destroy Bangladesh light engineering and textile industry. Indo and Awami stooge mission accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom