What's new

Awami govt proved again - they are indian stooges

Ok talk to your Prime minister first.
India is always ready to accept more states into its federation. But we need the consent of Bangladeshi PM and people.
In the meantime we should start unification of WB and Tripura first. Then we go one by one and create a greater India.

:partay:

No need for that ,Bangladesh can directly join Indian federation as a state.:smitten:

Seiko Will you answer my simple question ?
Why is West Bengal considered 'India' and Bangladesh considered not a part of India ? Wherein lies the difference ?

Aren't the races same ?
Aren't the language same ?
Aren't the history same ?
Aren't the geograaphy same ?

So pray tell me Why we consider WB as India and Bangladesh not India

History and religion is not the same for both parts. When Bhatiar Khilji entered East Bengal the history diverged and since then this region has continuously maintained an independent line from Delhi even during the Mughal period.

I am stopping arguing with you..its better we stop here..but will tell you one thing don't you think they can come to India with out Visa because they are friendly towards us and we dont feel threatened by them?? that why we also allow people from Maldives to come India with out any Visa?? any way its my last post to you.
Yes , Indophiles are welcome without visas.

History and religion is not the same for both parts. When Bhatiar Khilji entered East Bengal the history diverged and since then this region has continuously maintained an independent line from Delhi even during the Mughal period.
So basically Bhatiar Khilji is the reason why Bangladesh not a part of India...HMMMM:coffee:

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indo-bangla border should sealed air tight. All Muslim bangla immigrants should be sent back to Bangladesh. Non-Muslims cannot be sent back because they are ill-treated in Bangladesh. We should fence the entire border.

Mr.Islamophobist..errr Mr.Pagan,

In case you don't know,in a recent press release by Govt. it has been announced that more than 500000 Indians entered Bangladesh but did not return.Now thats just the official figure.
You are free to fence your border,but following International protocol.i.e. 150 m inside.

About Non Muslim Bangladeshis,Listen carefully,When you live in a glass house,do not throw stones at others.
Do not let us open our mouth about communal riots in India.
You worry about your minority and let us worry about ours.

BTW,are you aware that you are Trolling?

In case you don't know,in a recent press release by Govt. it has been announced that more than 500000 Indians entered Bangladesh but did not return.Now thats just the official figure.
I would be grateful if you provide an authentic link.

Seiko Will you answer my simple question ?
Why is West Bengal considered 'India' and Bangladesh considered not a part of India ? Wherein lies the difference ?

Aren't the races same ?
Aren't the language same ?
Aren't the history same ?
Aren't the geograaphy same ?

So pray tell me Why we consider WB as India and Bangladesh not India

I have no problem to merge with India, really. At least I could travel a big land without visa. LOL! Also we don't have to fight for water then and we will not need defence separately.
So now arrange for a poll now. :cheers:

I have no problem to merge with India, really. At least I could travel a big land without visa. LOL! Also we don't have to fight for water then and we will not need defence separately.
True Bangladeshi..May your tribe increase.:victory::smitten:

We did not fight for independence only to be merged with another country.

Don't even think about that again.

Pagans praised you as "true Bangladeshi" but your comment forced me to think whether you are really a Bangladeshi or not.

brotherbangladesh is a "Yes Sir" personality. He agrees to everything to everybody. :smitten::smitten:

We did not fight for independence only to be merged with another country.

Don't even think about that again.

Pagans praised you as "true Bangladeshi" but your comment forced me to think whether you are really a Bangladeshi or not.

I don't think he meant it. More like sarcasm to me though he can better answer.

I agree with you one point. Bangladesh is here to stay Islamic insh'allah.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom