What's new

AW129 Multi-Role Combat Helicopter, Italy ! a replacement of COBRA's?

Cirit

8c107c725386bcb9035743bf5bfda098.jpg

Umtas able to penetrate 1000mm reactive armours....

[AW129

Cirit

Umtas able to penetrate 1000mm reactive armours....

great, input cabatli_53; sir
As you know, me & my great budy(23rd march) were talikng, that which is the best heli! 128 OR Evn 129 aw,
or ah- cobara?

what do you think!
plz campare it! which is the best one & why?
I HOPE YOU ARE , REAL GOOD INDUCTITION TO OUR GREAT FORUM.:tup::agree::)

"As you know, me & my great budy(23rd march) were talikng, that which is the best heli! 128 OR Evn 129 aw,
or ah- cobara?"

Firtly thanks for your good understanding bro,

and I have need some criteria about what your best is to compare a product with another in your cinditions..According to Turkey The most important thing that an Attack helicopter must be capable, is a powerful engine options... Turkey think """If an helicopter capable a powerful engine, It provide us more hovering altitude and quick action capability. All last genenration avionics and missiles can be integrated with a modernisation project."""

You know Turkey are using them in South-East of Turkey against an assimetric war conditions ( PKK ). If you check the Geoghraphy of South-East Turkey, You can clearly realise that There are lots of Rough mountains with Rocks and canyons..This type geoghraphical conditions provide to PKK terorists a good hidding possibility in the canyons, near the rivers....so Turkish attack helicopter must capable to dive quickly to this canyons with fully loaded and rise quickly its altitude to not crash rocky mountains..so it is the most important thing that Engine must provide max power for Turkey.

You know Turkey is needing a stop-gap solution attack helicopter until T-129 has been finished and enter the service...so Italy has offered us their A-129 helicopter but Turkey has not accept their offer because of providing low power engine capability...A-129's engine has capable to provide 890 shp but it has understood that 890 shp each has not gone to meet Turkish need so Turkey has selected LHTEC CTS800-4N engine for T-129. This Engine will provide T-129 about 1,800shp each....what a great power....isn't it ?

At cancelled 2. Attack helo Tender, Eurocopter Tiger helicopter has also discalified because of same reason...

Now a days, Turkey has more that 23 AH-1P/S modernized Cobra and less than 8 AH-1W Super Cobra helicopter..Super Cobras are joining every operations but I can not say same thing for AH-1P/S 's...Because Turkish Authorities and pilots also are not happy with its engine power...But If need to select one of them, I choose a modernized AW-129 with 1800shp engine power...

A video reliesed this year PKK operation....See the geohraphical conditions of region and Cobras....

Time to Enjoy!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear cabatli_53; sir
thanks for your indepth anlaysis, dear, my point of view about attack(helicoptters) is very simple, COBRA & SUPER-COBRA are from past, they were great machines , but they were 2nd generation birds, which were built a decad ago, for different types of conflicts.
what we are thinking of, is about a 4rth , generation attack hellicopter, with its engine power, its visual systems, its guided attack weapons, its radar, its avionics, its ability to hide, its ability of dogfight, & its ability see in bad weather & in night, all together which is the best one you think!
AW129 Multi-Role Combat Helicopter or super-COBRA?

Dear cabatli_53; sir
thanks for your indepth anlaysis, dear, my point of view about attack(helicoptters) is very simple, COBRA & SUPER-COBRA are from past, they were great machines , but they were 2nd generation birds, which were built a decad ago, for different types of conflicts.
what we are thinking of, is about a 4rth , generation attack hellicopter, with its engine power, its visual systems, its guided attack weapons, its radar, its avionics, its ability to hide, its ability of dogfight, & its ability see in bad weather & in night, all together which is the best one you think!
AW129 Multi-Role Combat Helicopter or super-COBRA?

in your patriotism for our great army you forgot the most important thing of all. ($$$) ... each of these fancy 129 cost well over 55-60 million dollars each! at max, PA can only afford 20 of them. then what? seriously we dont know what PA budget is for its rotary wings program, but i can tell you its not in billions.
the best option for PA should be to start its combat chopper program like JF-17 with china.

Last edited:
No, they love their Cobra's. Let's not get in between a Pakistani and his Cobra.

:lol: yes PAK military loves all your equipments but hate when it comes to politics.
PA will certainly be looking at NON US ORIGIN high tech choppers.
-z-10
-T-129
-?Tiger?
NO AH-64! :lol:

:lol: yes PAK military loves all your equipments but hate when it comes to politics.
PA will certainly be looking at NON US ORIGIN high tech choppers.
-z-10
-T-129
-?Tiger?
NO AH-64! :lol:

The Z-10 would be ideal for you for many reasons.

"There is no force on Earth that can stop the United States, for God is on our side."

First of all,
You should not make war propaganda here
You should not combine Allah to your dirty works..Do not forget that Allah does not side the countries that like to let blood unjustifiablely. I hope You will realise it in future...

"There is no force on Earth that can stop the United States, for God is on our side."

First of all,
You should not make war propaganda here
You should not combine Allah to your dirty works..Do not forget that Allah does not side the countries that like to let blood unjustifiablely. I hope You will realise it in future...

First of all,
This is unrelated to the topic of this thread and if you want to comment on my signature you can send me a PM or start a new thread.

Secondly,
My signature can be digested differently by different people. Also, You are in no position to tell me what I can combine and what I cannot.

Thirdly,
Which part of my signature relates to dirty works?.

Lastly,
Also, god does not side with people who commit suicide attacks in the name of god either.

I hope you will realize it in the future...

"First of all,
This is unrelated to the topic of this thread and if you want to comment on my signature you can send me a PM or start a new thread."

You sure, It is a good way to make some criticize about yourself...

"Secondly,
My signature can be digested differently by different people. Also, You are in no position to tell me what I can combine and what I cannot."

What must I digest from your signiture ? "There is no force on Earth that can stop the United States" What does it mean ? Can you explain it more clearly If We should digest it more innocent one ? Can you tell me that this sentence is not a war propaganda ?

"You are in no position to tell me what I can combine and what I cannot.""

The thing that you combined is our celestial creator Allah. If you combine Allah to your dirty work and use it to make war propaganda , I will absolutely make some criticize about your approach because you are useing Allah to conceit of USA.

"Thirdly,
Which part of my signature relates to dirty works?. "

Your signiture does not relate any dirty word but it glance great dirty works about USA foreign politics in Middile-East over Muslims. If a country invade anothers with artificial reasons unjustifiablely to perpetuate their colony more confortable and earn more money, petrol over killed people, We call this situation dirty works or dirty wars....

"Lastly,
Also, god does not side with people who commit suicide attacks in the name of god either."

Who has claimed that Allah side with people who commit suicide attacks in the name of Allah ? Are you suppose Muslims terorists ? I advise you to talk more carefully, While you are talking about Muslims.. You are making war in Irak with Muslims not terorists...They are trying to defend their country but You are invaders...

I do not want to make more comment about this situation to not invade more with an unrelited subject to this topic.... By the way, Sorry to start an unrelited argument to this topic.

Regards...

Last edited:
You sure, It is a good way to make some criticize about yourself...

How is it exactly criticizing myself when you started this off topic post?.

What must I digest from your signiture ? "There is no force on Earth that can stop the United States" What does it mean ? Can you explain it more clearly If We should digest it more innocent one ? Can you tell me that this sentence is not a war propaganda ?

Like I have said, different people can digest my signature in many different ways. How you digest it is your right. Also, It is only a war propaganda when the person digest it, takes it in a war militaristic mindset.

The thing that you combined is our celestial creator Allah. If you combine Allah to your dirty work and use it to make war propaganda , I will absolutely make some criticize about your approach because you are useing Allah to conceit of USA.

Again, you mention dirty work, where in my signature that mentions about dirty work?. You want to criticise yet nothing in that signature indicates a bad thing. Since when god is reserved for you only? are you god's chosen representative on earth?.

Your signiture does not relate any dirty word but it glance great dirty works about USA foreign politics in Middile-East over Muslims. If a country invade anothers with artificial reasons unjustifiablely to perpetuate their colony more confortable and earn more money, petrol over killed people, We call this situation dirty works or dirty wars....

Wow, you glance so much just from one sentence? you have a strong imagination. Anyways, I cannot control what you think or imagine. We call this Paranoia.

Who has claimed that Allah side with people who commit suicide attacks in the name of Allah ? Are you suppose Muslims terorists ? I advise you to talk more carefully, While you are talking about Muslims.. You are making war in Irak with Muslims not terorists...They are trying to defend their country but You are invaders...

Who has claimed that Allah side with the people who like to let blood unjustifiably?.

I do not want to make more comment about this situation to not invade more with an unrelited subject to this topic.... By the way, Sorry to start an unrelited argument to this topic.

Regards...

Yes, it is good that you have realized this.

How is it exactly criticizing myself when you started this off topic post?.

Like I have said, different people can digest my signature in many different ways. How you digest it is your right. Also, It is only a war propaganda when the person digest it, takes it in a war militaristic mindset.

Again, you mention dirty work, where in my signature that mentions about dirty work?. You want to criticise yet nothing in that signature indicates a bad thing. Since when god is reserved for you only? are you god's chosen representative on earth?.

Wow, you glance so much just from one sentence? you have a strong imagination. Anyways, I cannot control what you think or imagine. We call this Paranoia.

Who has claimed that Allah side with the people who like to let blood unjustifiably?.

Yes, it is good that you have realized this.

Dear commrads, lets come back to the topic! plz

Back
Top Bottom