What's new

AVT Khyber TV Host retweeting Sanction Pakistan

She has worked in PTV dramas. Hum tv dramas. And ISPR productions like Khuda Zameen se gea nhi. , Ehd e Wafa . How can an artist who is face of national tv and ISPR productions expressing herself like this on public platforms? How can we normalize this?
Lol she played with ispr, imagine doing a pro-army recruitment drive drama

Only to end up saying sanction Pakistan :lol:

Last edited:
Why are these Afghans allowed to live in Pakistan again? Sorry to say but if we aren't going to take action against these undesirables don't be surprised if you witness another PTM soon

Why are these Afghans allowed to live in Pakistan again? Sorry to say but if we aren't going to take action against these undesirables don't be surprised if you witness another PTM soon

Don't worry, they will be trash-talking and will keep backstabbing at any given moment but our government is asleep and is not ready to confront them. Their hatred for Pakistanis and especially for Punjabis are well known. Keep feeding these venomous snakes and they will keep biting the very hand that feeds them.

#HaramKhors

Don't worry, they will be trash-talking and will keep backstabbing at any given moment but our government is asleep and is not ready to confront them. Their hatred for Pakistanis and especially for Punjabis are well known. Keep feeding these venomous snakes and they will keep biting the very hand that feeds them.

#HaramKhors
I wholeheartedly agree
The process to kick these serpents out has been long overdue

If her employer has a code of conduct where employees need to be careful with their public opinions and/or tweets, then sure I can understand if she gets disciplined for sharing a tweet where a hashtag of #sanction Pakistan is present. But again, I reiterate that if her views are her own and do not represent her employer, then why do you care? She lives and works in Pakistan, so yes she was given an opportunity, but I assume she is also contributing to our economy by performing labor, so it's not a one-way ticket. For all I care we have Afghans and Indians and Aliens working in Pakistan, as long as they contribute to our society they should be able to express themselves within the limits of the law.
Just in case if you dint know while sharing the peacetime western soft projection rhetoric of freedom, which they throw out of the window in such a situation.

Pakistan is not a country with countless job opportunities, people struggle here to get one and there are thousands who can replace her and get the position they deserve much more being a Pakistani!

Pakistanis have first right of employement and entitlement on everything in this country than a refugee who has been a burden on our economy, who we were not supposed to host in the first place and then that person goes about promoting the agenda of our sworn enemies by asking the world to sanction Pakistan. Which means damaging our economy further creating trouble for her already economically troubled hosts and directly playing against and damging the interests of the country which is carrying the burden of her existance!

Lots of afghan refugees joined PTM, Afghan diaspora promote and protest for PTM abroad more than Pak Pashtun diaspora.
What do the Afghans want?

They literally have everything in Pakistan and are treated as any other Pakistani

They want kpk, they believe ‘it was stolen’ 😂. They can’t even handle their own country but want to take a different countries land.
Haven't they been trying for decades and failing?

The choice for something like this should be with the people of KPK

Most of the ones I've met are pro-Pakistan, some have been anti-establishment and military but I don't think I've seen a single one say they want to join Afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom