What's new

AVT Khyber TV Host retweeting Sanction Pakistan

Haven't they been trying for decades and failing?

The choice for something like this should be with the people of KPK

Most of the ones I've met are pro-Pakistan, some have been anti-establishment and military but I don't think I've seen a single one say they want to join Afghanistan
No Pakistani Pashtun ever wanted to join Afghanistan.
afghans claim Pakistani Pashtuns are fake Pashtuns and have become ‘punjabified’ and all of that crap, they can’t take it that Pakistani Pashtuns have integrated with Pakistan and support Pakistan so they make excuses.

What do the Afghans want?

They literally have everything in Pakistan and are treated as any other Pakistani

They want Pakistan to be destroyed and get KPK and Balochistan because they believe Pakistan is their Israel and all it does is steal "Afghan land and culture"

Its why you see them go ballistic whenever a Pakistani Pashtun wears kuchi clothes or wears pashtun jewelry.

afghans claim Pakistani Pashtuns are fake Pashtuns and have become ‘punjabified’ and all of that crap, they can’t take it that Pakistani Pashtuns have integrated with Pakistan and support Pakistan so they make excuses.

I have seen instances where they use religion try to justify their stance on Durand Line.

a afgani namak harmi.. what else can you expect from these two legged animals

They want Pakistan to be destroyed and get KPK and Balochistan because they believe Pakistan is their Israel and all it does is steal "Afghan land and culture"

Its why you see them go ballistic whenever a Pakistani Pashtun wears kuchi clothes or wears pashtun jewelry.

I have seen instances where they use religion try to justify their stance on Durand Line.
What do you think is the solution to this problem?

Also how do they religiously justify the Durand line?

Any Afghan I've ever spoken to just says they don't accept it because it's made by the kafir British and we are the sons of the British for accepting it 😆

Any Afghan I've ever spoken to just says they don't accept it because it's made by the kafir British and we are the sons of the British for accepting it 😆

It's just an excuse, they signed the agreement themselves

Afghanistan willingly gave up KPK. KPK has more Pashtuns than all of Afghanistan combined, so if there is any merger it will be Afghanistan into Pakistan.
Most populous Pashtun city is Karachi now as well

Do the other Afghan ethnicities care about the Durand Line?

Most populous Pashtun city is Karachi now as well

Do the other Afghan ethnicities care about the Durand Line?
Only Afghan Pashtuns, I knew a afghan hazara family here in London, they did not even care about Durand line. There’s afghans hazaras in Pakistan, you’ll never see them protesting and crying shout Durand line etc. Why? Because they’re normal citizens, they are like Pakistani hazaras, they don’t bite the mouth that feeds them, they feel more Pakistani than afghan.

There’s no solution bro LMAOOO

They say the same thing and points that it’s made by a kaffir and that Pakistan is a British country blah blah blah. They go a bit further and then blame Punjabis for the division and line (lmao wtf) and then final step is calling Pakistan a “secular kaffir country” and mass takfiring all Punjabis.

I’m active in Pashtun nationalist/Afghan social media and often read what they have to say, and that’s pretty much it.

Only Kabuli Tajiks don’t recognize the line and that also because they love Najeebullah. The rest of Afg doesn’t actually care lol. Funny thing is Kabuli Tajiks pull the “my mom is Pashtun, my grandma/grandpa is Pashtun” card but moment a Pakistani says the same thing they claim it’s a LARP LOLL.

@akramishaqkhan any more updates

Back
Top Bottom