What's new

AVT Khyber TV Host retweeting Sanction Pakistan

How Pak is surviving with so many traitors thronging at every street corner to sell their services to her enemies for a couple of cents???

This is actually insane. A tv host???

One day will come when these people themselves will eat their words come and to us to apologise .. inshallah that day will be soon

Lots of people are eating these words up. We gotta hit rural Punjab and KPK with this.

If her employer has a code of conduct where employees need to be careful with their public opinions and/or tweets, then sure I can understand if she gets disciplined for sharing a tweet where a hashtag of #sanction Pakistan is present. But again, I reiterate that if her views are her own and do not represent her employer, then why do you care? She lives and works in Pakistan, so yes she was given an opportunity, but I assume she is also contributing to our economy by performing labor, so it's not a one-way ticket. For all I care we have Afghans and Indians and Aliens working in Pakistan, as long as they contribute to our society they should be able to express themselves within the limits of the law.

Its different if it was a political opinion but sanctioning a country isn't politics. You are advocating for suffering and destruction if you want to sanction pakistan.

she has retweeted something or from someone who’s anti Pakistani.

That would be grey area, but now its open and explicit.

Sha khabara na da....

Ta Pashtun Yi?

View attachment 826118
not only on regional tv, dozens of shows on government-owned state tv entertainment channel but she was also on private urdu cable channels and films - yeah this is a big deal imo

BRO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Ok that’s settles it.
Mass protest brothers and sisters everyone write. Go on her Twitter page as well.
Sanction Pakistan my foot.

Its different if it was a political opinion but sanctioning a country isn't politics. You are advocating for suffering and destruction if you want to sanction pakistan.

100% this is actually advocating for its destruction something we must fight with all our might.
Beast mode on!!!

I'm advocating for putting our energy into worthwhile matters. If I tweeted that the Dutch government (I work and live in the Netherlands currently) should be sanctioned or our country should face some form of sanctions due to their colonial past (Dutch East India Company), I'd get the sort of feedback that you are referring to, namely people telling me to get the hell out of The Netherlands and that i'm ungrateful, but I'd also have plenty of individuals who would have an open dialogue with me about this matter, and i'm hoping the latter is the case in Pakistan as well. We can start a witch hunt, but we can also talk to this individual to understand why her opinion formed this way. And yes sanctions destroy countries, but I doubt this woman's tweet will provide the catalyst that ensures Pakistan goes through a rigorous set of sanctions all over again. Rather what has kept Pakistan backward these past decades has been rife corruption and failure in governance, but that's a different subject.

I hope this will have a effect, but if Anything all I expect is a apology and a excuse, nothing more and it will carry on like always. I have not seen much of A reaction on Twitter against this.

We can start a witch hunt, but we can also talk to this individual to understand why her opinion formed this way.

You can't talk to Afghans. They only understand one kind of language.
but I doubt this woman's tweet will provide the catalyst that ensures Pakistan goes through a rigorous set of sanctions all over again.

True, however why is an Afghan advocating for destruction of Pakistan while living and working in Pakistan.

I hope this will have a effect, but if Anything all I expect is a apology and a excuse, nothing morel and it will carry on like always. I have not seen much of A reaction on Twitter against this.

She isn't that well known only 15K followers.

I hope this will have a effect, but if Anything all I expect is a apology and a excuse, nothing more and it will carry on like always. I have not seen much of A reaction on Twitter against this.

Also we aren't at that level of societal conscious. A reaction would warrant some pushback and fear into these peoples minds.

bhai if mainstream actors in India, US or anywhere start saying sanction India, or US while sitting and working in that particular country for decades - they'll have something to say...
besides, we (the viewers) didn't even know she was afghan

I agree with you, also in those countries there would be a backlash and people would probably not tolerate that, but then again I want to be careful that we don't turn into a state where each and every individual needs to be careful with regards to expressing their opinion in Pakistan. We're very 'emotional' people and that doesn't deal well when rationality is the need of the hour.

712k on instagram….

Aight then 💀 💀

Bro we are the biggest clowns on the planet wtf 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

bhai if mainstream actors in India, US or anywhere start saying sanction India, or US while sitting and working in that particular country for decades - they'll have something to say...
besides, we (the viewers) didn't even know she was afghan

Indians are actually far ahead in this matter

They got even the muslim bollywood stars tight lipped.

These afgandus.

Too crazy smh

this is scary af- as how integrated anti-Pakistan people are into Pakistani society, we are absolutely f-ed

I think we are beyond f-ed at this point

Back
Top Bottom