What's new

AVT Khyber TV Host retweeting Sanction Pakistan

We need to contact authorities does anyone know who to contact.

If Pakistanis cared about Pakistan this thread would be extremely hot right now

I mean, in all honesty, If the views expressed by this woman are her own and she claims it does not represent her employer, then what is the big fuss about. If she feels Pakistan should be sanctioned so be it, I'm happy people have the opportunity to work in Pakistan and express themselves. We have bigger problems to deal with in our country of 220+ million people than this TV anchor utilizing her (rather limited) free speech.

I mean, in all honesty, If the views expressed by this woman are her own and she claims it does not represent her employer, then what is the big fuss about. If she feels Pakistan should be sanctioned so be it, I'm happy people have the opportunity to work in Pakistan and express themselves. We have bigger problems to deal with in our country of 220+ million people than this TV anchor utilizing her (rather limited) free speech.

That's not how it works. You can't live and work in a country that gave you everything and then call for it to be sanctioned.

dude how are we supposed to even counter something like this, we don't even know who is who?

?

Only when they come out and have the confidence to say it this openly.

bhai if mainstream actors in India, US or anywhere start saying sanction India, or US while sitting and working in that particular country for decades - they'll have something to say...
besides, we (the viewers) didn't even know she was afghan

That's not how it works. You can't live and work in a country that gave you everything and then call for it to be sanctioned.

Only when they come out and have the confidence to say it this openly.
Does anyone have contact for PEMRA ?

If her employer has a code of conduct where employees need to be careful with their public opinions and/or tweets, then sure I can understand if she gets disciplined for sharing a tweet where a hashtag of #sanction Pakistan is present. But again, I reiterate that if her views are her own and do not represent her employer, then why do you care? She lives and works in Pakistan, so yes she was given an opportunity, but I assume she is also contributing to our economy by performing labor, so it's not a one-way ticket. For all I care we have Afghans and Indians and Aliens working in Pakistan, as long as they contribute to our society they should be able to express themselves within the limits of the law.

Someone should ask her justification for tweeting it.

What does she think sanctions are? They bring untold suffering. Has she made a comment under the tweet?
I hope she clears things up...

so we should give them citizenship like IK said - just so they can do what she did?
isn't it unfair on our nation
One day will come when these people themselves will eat their words come and to us to apologise .. inshallah that day will be soon

Back
Top Bottom