What's new

Average Pakistani wealthier than Indian and twice wealthier than a Bangladeshi : Credit suisse

Vasant Vihar, Shanti Niketan, Anand Niketan, Westend, Sainik Farm, Golf Course, MG Road, are just few of the places in Delhi that not only has better houses than Pakistani major cities but also so expensive that even rich Pakistanis won't be able to afford. Remember India has many times more number of billionaires and millionaires, and much larger rich population than Pakistan.

Stupid thread and dishonest poster. Conveniently cuts the last column of the table.

View attachment 350880 View attachment 350881

The last Column is the "Wealth Data Quality" Column. Whole report is available at http://delangemars.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/global-wealth-databook-20151.pdf

Now, Compare the quality of Data for Pakistan with India. In fact India gets same data quality rating as that of China. Better than satisfactory.

Any economic metric about Pakistan is pointless. There has been no census in Pakistan since 1998, the year they became a Islamic Nuclear Power. In fact a census was scheduled for this year but they postponed it (http://www.dawn.com/news/1249639/politics-of-census), AFAIK. There is no reliable data on population of Pakistan, all these discussion are stupid, no one knows with any accuracy how many Pakistani are actually there.
I have seen the poster of this thread putting propaganda topics and trying to delude others with false data. Pathetic is the only word @Khan_21

The problem here gentlemen is simple. We have sliver of Indian's who having graduated have gone on to do well. Now that they can afford to wear a pair of jeans and more importantly being able to afford few vegetable dhosas have managed to gain a as*s that will hold the jeans up. Then their shaking heads have swung into the clouds and after reading from their rabidly anti Pakistan media they come here with their contemptious lectures.

I see this this type in UK all the time nowdays - mostly South India. There will be bunch walking , each uglier then the next one, with a few females who would fail to fire up even a sex starved young sailor on leave. Full of pomp and bluster.

This is again a pretty average housing in Lahore, not the elitist class.

I think its the amount of money you can hold inside your house at one time, so the square footage of the house is a big consideration here

No, I guess it is the amount of wealth a household holds. Read the report from Credit Susie. They have defined term and this is not equal to the income of a household. Income is defined in terms of GDP, GDP per capita, GNP etc...

Do you folks even know how many Pakistani are there? I heard no census happened since 1998, what a Islamic Nuclear Power.
No, Pakistan does not know.

But we all know nuclear India has 2 million of these 'human beasts'. Is that a nuclear powered rickshaw?

01-POD-may-day-IndiaInk-blog480.jpg

Link > https://defence.pk/threads/man-as-beast-india.402694/

DHA Karachi, apartments in the background. front is golf club, housing is upper middles, apartment worth 4.0 to 4.5 crore for 3 bed, 3600 sq. feet. New ones are expensive.

12.jpg

How many streets are that clean in India...
42289825_znixv.jpg

Bon Vista, Clifton , Karachi, 3 bed, price must be above 4 crore for 3 bed.
7723613001387732306.jpg

West Wind Clifton, Karachi...
629x450.JPG

Some Random view, Karachi
GmMzFK1.jpg

of I found out the price myself ..

http://www.zameen.com/Plots/Lahore_Bahria_Town-509-1.html

pic 1 .. it's a flat , 1,112 sq feet 35 lakhs, bahria town lhr, ... in delhi it will be 90 lakhs (INR) = almost 1.25 crore PNR
pic 2.... 1,125 sq feet house ... rs 95 lakhs lol .... in delhi it will be more than 3 cores (INR) and much costlier in Mumbai ..

tum log bohot piche ho ...

Islamabad is the most expensive city. Mumbai really? You are comparing that polluted slum fested dirt bag with developed Islamabad ? Do you know the poverty figures for Islamabad? Its somewhere around 1-2 % . Anyhow driving around Islamabad will remind you of beverly hills . There are loads of $2-3 million houses there .

Screenshot_2016-11-10-21-31-39.png

Screenshot_2016-11-10-21-31-30.png

Screenshot_2016-11-10-21-31-12.png

BTW here are few Awami Villas in Rawalpindi for sale.

Is 53 Lakh PKR considered low income in Pakistan?

BTW Olx also have real pictures of these 'luxury houses'. Compare them with what is been posted here. HD Camera makes everything look rich.
Housing prices are different according to area's population, and how much far houses are made from important institutions or roads.
I have seen houses ranging from 8 million PkR for 3 marlas to 300 million PKR for 10 marlas in islamabad.
53 lacs is lower middle income here in Lahore.

Don't be limp d**ck. Price of housing relates to many variables. One very significant one being land. If you jammed 1,300,000,000 Indian's into space the size of England the the per unit price of land would reach the moon.

Population density is lower in Pakistan. Cities spread out more easily as plenty of cheap land is available. Karach for example has 100s of miles of desert on it's hinterland. Because more land is available at cheaper prices the cost of housing in Pakistan is cheaper. That is why averaghe Pakistani's are better housed then Indians.

Look at the suburbs of Karachi and you will see vast open desert > https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@25.0839203,67.1527344,7207m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en&authuser=0

I have request to you that dont don't be an a** because You are that retard who is discussing population density and what not BS when I am quoting price from your website. LOL :hitwall:

I have my own business and I am property dealer ..and stop quoting sh*t from google UK maps .. we are talking about India and Pakistan and you are no where near to slum of Romania.

The land price in delhi in NCR are high because we have got good market, good healthy facility and all the sort of thing which a buyer requires. We have metro facility and good communication unlike Buses in Lahore known as metro .. LOL

Quote the price, and I will then discuss otherwise don't quote me unnecessarily without knowing the sh*t about real estate!! :tdown:

placeholder.jpg

Low income housing, Bahria Town, R'pindi.
awami_mian_banner.jpg

I want to know how many are occupied?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom