What's new

Average Pakistani wealthier than Indian and twice wealthier than a Bangladeshi : Credit suisse

I have request to you that dont don't be an a** because You are that retard who is discussing population density and what not BS when I am quoting price from your website. LOL :hitwall:

I have my own business and I am property dealer ..and stop quoting sh*t from google UK maps .. we are talking about India and Pakistan and you are no where near to slum of Romania.

The land price in delhi in NCR are high because we have got good market, good healthy facility and all the sort of thing which a buyer requires. We have metro facility and good communication unlike Buses in Lahore known as metro .. LOL

Quote the price, and I will then discuss otherwise don't quote me unnecessarily without knowing the sh*t about real estate!! :tdown:

I want to know how many are occupied?

All of them, the pictures are of Bahria town Rawalpindi...maybe some are vacant as few of them are bought by overseas Pakistanis. Even then it was rented mostly. The best thing about the town is its cleanliness and proper town planning, Karachi also has a huge Bahria Town coming up will post some pics.

Islamabad is the most expensive city. Mumbai really? You are comparing that polluted slum fested dirt bag with developed Islamabad ? Do you know the poverty figures for Islamabad? Its somewhere around 1-2 % . Anyhow driving around Islamabad will remind you of beverly hills . There are loads of $2-3 million houses there .

View attachment 350884
View attachment 350885
View attachment 350886

lol in new delhi central and south delhi, north its in 100 of crores and Islamabad is only 40 years old town. .. now stop quoting me when you have no idea about price per sq feet in delhi.

I agree....look at our PM
Can you even think of comparing wealth of Pakistani PM with India PM.
No. Actually we dont want indians to feel any kind of complex for our PM is far richer than yours.:omghaha:

Islamabad is the most expensive city. Mumbai really? You are comparing that polluted slum fested dirt bag with developed Islamabad ? Do you know the poverty figures for Islamabad? Its somewhere around 1-2 % . Anyhow driving around Islamabad will remind you of beverly hills . There are loads of $2-3 million houses there .

View attachment 350884
View attachment 350885
View attachment 350886
Enjoy Islamabad!

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/21944/bulldozing-the-poor-of-islamabad-to-make-room-for-the-rich/
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=islamabad+slums&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjh5Kui0p7QAhWItY8KHedfBKwQ_AUICCgB&biw=1694&bih=680#imgrc=fMvutz6is2ketM:

Oh btw, Hong Kong, Tokyo and New York want to have a word with you with that 'Islamabad is the most expensive city' dialog.

Lol man... from amount to quality of education now, you are revolving here and there giving imaginary amount without any source to backup...! Go keep believing on what sh!t you believe kid...don't waste my time!

World knows Indians are more educated. It is Indian education which has moved India to a better place .. lone. We are every where be it labour market or silicon valley.. and you have to deal with it ;)

All of them, the pigovt ctures are of Bahria town Rawalpindi...maybe some are vacant as few of them are bought by overseas Pakistanis. Even then it was rented mostly. The best thing about the town is its cleanliness and proper town planning, Karachi also has a huge Bahria Town coming up will post some pics.

your bahria is not good for living but to invest .. people buy it for short term and then move on .. when the land prices rises .. but due to many factor like distance from city or job centres people are avoiding to buy .. more over the water level in Bahria is gone to 112 feet and this is another reason. But water can be managed from supply ..

As I previously said.. those moving to bahria will move either they have shop with it or just for investment..

Income Inequality: India Second Most 'Unequal' Country, Says Report
India is the second most 'unequal' nation in the world where millionaires, or those with net assets of $1 million or more, control over half of its total wealth, according to a report by wealth research firm New World Wealth.

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/your-mo...cond-most-unequal-country-says-report-1454269

This is the reason there maybe 115 billionaires in a population of 1.28 billion people, but also a billion people who are marginalized and a whopping millions, living below poverty lines.

Lol..
Indian and pakistani fights are always funny and interesting .
Seems like two jealous girls are fighting , each portraying how much nice bag and jewellery she has compared to other one .

"Hey look , I've got this beautiful purse of one million "

' you'll never get as beautiful as mine '

" Oh really ? You call it beautiful ? Have you looked at the ugly button that looks like a pig face on your purse "

' Have you seen yours ? Did you forget the last insult you got at party for your purse by folks. '

" Seems like you forgot how you slipped and fall on your face and everybody laughed the arse off at you "

' How dare you , let me show your real standard you ... :blah:

Carry on .. :)

May be Pakistan and Indian idividuals are almost comparable
as suggested by this

but as a mater of fact , if we consider nations as units
then India is atleast 10 times richer than Pakistan

(just compare GDP )

considering fixed deposit intrest rates as almost 10%
so if we India put all GDP of only one year in bank

then it would perpetually produce wealth equal to whole GDP of Pakistan

now u understand the diffrence ???

Vasant Vihar, Shanti Niketan, Anand Niketan, Westend, Sainik Farm, Golf Course, MG Road, are just few of the places in Delhi that not only has better houses than Pakistani major cities but also so expensive that even rich Pakistanis won't be able to afford. Remember India has many times more number of billionaires and millionaires, and much larger rich population than Pakistan.

I have seen the poster of this thread putting propaganda topics and trying to delude others with false data. Pathetic is the only word @Khan_21

Screenshot_2016-11-10-21-48-42.png

Screenshot_2016-11-10-21-48-33.png

Here are some more facts :

Pakistan median wealth per adult $2316
India median wealth per adult $ 868

Distribution of wealth

Pakistan under $10000 = 90 % of adults
India under $ 10000 = 95.4 % adults

Pakistan adults with wealth between $10000 - 100000 = 9.8 % of adults

India adults with wealth between $ 10000 -100000 = 4.3 % adults

No wonder Pakistan appears more prosperous to foreign tourists.

Income Inequality: India Second Most 'Unequal' Country, Says Report
India is the second most 'unequal' nation in the world where millionaires, or those with net assets of $1 million or more, control over half of its total wealth, according to a report by wealth research firm New World Wealth.

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/your-mo...cond-most-unequal-country-says-report-1454269

This is the reason there maybe 115 billionaires in a population of 1.28 billion people, but also a billion people who are marginalized and a whopping millions, living below poverty lines.

forget the poor and just compare your whole of the rich people with richie richs in India and we can continue the debate!!

I am sure we have atleast 20 crore millionaires!! That's the whole population of Pakistan hehe

Poverty figures for Islamabad are around 1-2 % as mostly rich people live there. Whats the poverty figure in Delhi? Is that the same legendary city known for people sleeping on foothpaths and roads?

View attachment 350884
View attachment 350885
View attachment 350886

bhai mere
in Mumbai there are bunglows in marine drive
worth 200-300 crores
this was the figure 6 years back

dont compare Pak and India yaar

u are fighting a losing debate in that case

there is no comparison of real estate of India

some time back it was reported to be expensive than Manhattan properties

Country Latest Posts