What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

Any proof on the bold part?

Is Pakistan ready to accept the LOC in Siachen as International Border in Siachen?
I wish it could have been so easy for both or any of the side.

Thats why last line says " He suggested that Pakistan and India need to discuss the issue for immediate resolution"
Siachen is a dispute within a dispute not easy to resolve therefore needs serious will to make workable way through intense negotiations.

3103.jpg

Just imagine how terrible it is, and the pain the rescue workers have. Their efforts and hard-work put in.
The weather conditions are hazardous yet there are over 400 workers at the site.

What abt foreign teams tht came to Pakistan for rescue operation? Has any team reached there yet? Plus..when Pakistani troops could reach there, despite bad weather, then why not these foreign teams? And its not tht the Pakistani rescue team consists of those ..who reached there first day... But if we see ISPR press releases of each day, the rescue team of Pakistan Army has increased in number each day...i think on first day, 150, ppl were involved in rescue operation, and from then, each day, the number, which ISPR gave, of rescue team members..it has increased, and its now more than 450... So it means, more and more troops have gone to Siachen, every day, for the rescue operation, despite bad weather... so why the foreign teams could not go there?

Machinery may not be as effective as it is at lower altitudes..
the thin air would probably have the CATs needed more revs.. using more fuel.. to get the same amount of work done.

Machinery may not be as effective as it is at lower altitudes..
the thin air would probably have the CATs needed more revs.. using more fuel.. to get the same amount of work done.

That is why 40,000 liters of fuel is dispatched by PSO. That will not be the exact amount though.

3103.jpg

Just imagine how terrible it is, and the pain the rescue workers have. Their efforts and hard-work put in.
The weather conditions are hazardous yet there are over 400 workers at the site.

One can have an idea of situation by looking at this picture but cannot have feel unless seen majesty of Karakoram.

A new video dedicated to siachen soldiers:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish it could have been so easy for both or any of the side.

Thats why last line says " He suggested that Pakistan and India need to discuss the issue for immediate resolution"
Siachen is a dispute within a dispute not easy to resolve therefore needs serious will to make workable way through intense negotiations.

As you said the enemy in Siachen is the weather and people are killed more with the chill winds rather than by wind, India controls most of the territory? From 1984 India lost so much of its soldiers.

I don't understand what is there to negotiate on this! What you hold is yours and what I hold is mine! As simple as that!

If you are not ready to leg go non strategic positions which is not in your control then how will a person who has the control let go of his?

What abt foreign teams tht came to Pakistan for rescue operation? Has any team reached there yet? Plus..when Pakistani troops could reach there, despite bad weather, then why not these foreign teams? And its not tht the Pakistani rescue team consists of those ..who reached there first day... But if we see ISPR press releases of each day, the rescue team of Pakistan Army has increased in number each day...i think on first day, 150, ppl were involved in rescue operation, and from then, each day, the number, which ISPR gave, of rescue team members..it has increased, and its now more than 450... So it means, more and more troops have gone to Siachen, every day, for the rescue operation, despite bad weather... so why the foreign teams could not go there?

First of all it should be answered only by Pakistani Army! And I don't think any foreign team can manage this type of environment, Except the countries which are actually present for couple of decades in this god forsaken place!

As you said the enemy in Siachen is the weather and people are killed more with the chill winds rather than by wind, India controls most of the territory? From 1984 India lost so much of its soldiers.

I don't understand what is there to negotiate on this! What you hold is yours and what I hold is mine! As simple as that!

If you are not ready to leg go non strategic positions which is not in your control then how will a person who has the control let go of his?

This is not the thread nor the place. Take it somewhere else, and discuss the matter there. And please every one else lets keep the indians out of it. Or they have an excuse to do what they do best. This thread is for updates on the 139 Pakistani soldiers. So lets keep it to that.

mods can we just have urdu title on the main website photo than the english one???????

First of all it should be answered only by Pakistani Army! And I don't think any foreign team can manage this type of environment, Except the countries which are actually present for couple of decades in this god forsaken place!

The teams that have come in are well acquainted with the kind of scenario they are dealing with. They are from Germany, Switzerland and USA.

Any updates to the rescue/recovery process ? I may have missed - but i havent seen any news about any recovery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom