What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

Bodies are not on indian side so there is no need for indian help Pakistan can help itself or otherwise US or Chinese help can be availed.

I explain u a bit more so you can understand better, if God forbid it was your father under tons of ice & you have 2 options of help one have spade just like yours & other have superior heavy machinery so which one will you choose?

I'll give you the shortest possible answer.

I would even take the Devil's help if I had to, to save my father.

...and I'm sure you're no expert to state whether Indian help is needed or not.

Bodies are not on indian side so there is no need for indian help Pakistan can help itself or otherwise US or Chinese help can be availed.

I explain u a bit more so you can understand better, if God forbid it was your father under tons of ice & you have 2 options of help one have spade just like yours & other have superior heavy machinery so which one will you choose?

I would choose a spade.

Ask me why.

No but again they don't want their loved ones being humiliated.

This isn't a political debate you moron. Its a post about over a hundred people that are trapped beneath snow. That's a horrible way to die no matter who you are. There are very few people in this world who deserve that fate. I doubt that all of these poor people did. I say I doubt all because there could have been a truly awful person in there. Who knows. Where is your humanity? stay aside all your ego and pray for them to survive by whatever means.

Condolences to the affected companions and families I do see some inhuman comments coming from people born as human but no longer humans.

I already wrote on a similar issue a couple of days ago, this, although not relevant to Giyari, may be relevant to the human side of the Indo-Pak rivalry.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/168327-saluting-soldiers-loc-indian-army-3.html#post2790265

Thanks for that post too. Based on my own experience I believe that only people who wear/have worn uniform are the ones who know the true value of human life and have due regard for it. While machismo poseurs will never fathom what that means!

When under 80 feet of ice for two days........................BOTH and I'd ask them to bring friends and friends of friends and friends of friends of friends......................

I would choose a spade.

Ask me why.

Lower emissions? Save the glacier?

For the Respect of those martyrs of my motherland Pakistan who embraced Shahadat & gave lives at their duty, i stop responding to any further disgusting comments by point scoring trolls from a specific country.

Rest In Peace brave sons of Pakistan.:pakistan:

Long Live Pakistan
Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:

The time China reach their ... they dnt require any help ( You know what I mean)

This isn't a political debate you moron. Its a post about over a hundred people that are trapped beneath snow. That's a horrible way to die no matter who you are. There are very few people in this world who deserve that fate. I doubt that all of these poor people did. I say I doubt all because there could have been a truly awful person in there. Who knows. Where is your humanity? stay aside all your ego and pray for them to survive by whatever means.

Condolences to the affected companions and families I do see some inhuman comments coming from people born as human but no longer humans.

At least no soldier that is performing duties in Siachen would want to see Bharatis giving "help" to his comrades. And I also believe the same.

Enough answering to point scoring trolls from Bharat. Our martyrs don't need help from worst enemies or petty condolences. They have won the best award any soldier can dream of.

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Army Zindabad

patriotism is one of the worst things ever invented.....it makes people dislike each other.....blinds them with hatred....... it has been bane of several empires in the past and continues to be

To whom it may concern - Dear sirs, i am constantly visiting this thread to get update on the tragedy and in hope to get long awaiting good news. There are lot of threads for bashing and point scoring, please spare this thread. And yes, i will not hesitate to accept help of even Israel to save my love ones as this is not case of war. And i think, i have mandate to say this because i have my loved ones (family members, close relatives & far relatives) serving in armed forces and i am sure if i count them they will outnumber total members of PDF, You can say that armed forces is our family occupation and further more i myself is son of a brave solder who defended this country in two wars.

Thanks for understanding

patriotism is one of the worst things ever invented.....it makes people dislike each other.....blinds them with hatred....... it has been bane of several empires in the past and continues to be

This is not patriotism. This is something else.

...but I would not delve deeper into this.

This thread deserves better.

At least no soldier that is performing duties in Siachen would want to see Bharatis giving "help" to his comrades. And I also believe the same.

Enough answering to point scoring trolls from Bharat. Our martyrs don't need help from worst enemies or petty condolences. They have won the best award any soldier can dream of.

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Army Zindabad

I m not going to argue with people who clearly dont know what they're talking about, i hope these soldiers make it and our thoughts go to there families and children, last time i checked they were humans and have lifes of there own.I rest my case.

When under 80 feet of ice for two days........................BOTH and I'd ask them to bring friends and friends of friends and friends of friends of friends......................
Lower emissions? Save the glacier?

Avoid killing possible survivors. Only handwork and canine detectors, I was told, are of use. With a bulldozer, I could easily wipe out a survivor, not knowing that he is buried in the path of my sweep. I was also toldcwe have a dog squad trained for detection of survivors, and so does the PA.

It's a hideously delicate situation, very like post-earthquake conditions.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom