What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

I can just laugh it off...

All you can do is just laugh at your own army's madness. Siachen was peaceful region until it was infected by indian troops who occupied it in 1984 prompting Pakistan to respond in same manner. It is cuz of india that both countries spending heavily for the troops presence there on daily bases & not to forget the loss of precious lives of soilders.

I can just laugh it off...

All you can do is just laugh at your own army's madness. Siachen was peaceful region until it was infected by indian troops who occupied it in 1984 prompting Pakistan to respond in same manner. It is cuz of india that both countries spending heavily for the troops presence there on daily bases & not to forget the loss of precious lives of soilders.

I guess USA should help in sending thermal imaging devices to track any alive human down there.....cuz they got that technology....

Chinook: Service ceiling: 18,500 ft (5,640 m)
Is that enough to reach the disaster area?

these are estimates only...it can be better or much worse.
The Mi-17 can reach there too there is no shortage of helis.

Can we stop fighting atleast on this thread... All help from every country is appreciated... If you were in this situation the soldiers are, I don't think you would care if a Indian team or Israeli team rescued you.

Fair enough. Tell that to the families of the victims also. They are the only ones that matter in this crisis, apart from the victims themselves.
Not you, not in any way.

I think victim's families definitely know who is responsible for Siachen conflict. And they would definitely prefer someone else than Bharat for the help.

So..we have accepted America's help? Have we forgotten what they did to our soldiers in Salala attack? They deliberately killed our soldiers..and now we are taking their help? Can we get any more beghairat than this? Its a very very unfortunate and painful incident... And unfortunately, unless theres some miracle...almost all of them must have died uptil now..althogh I hope there would be survivors...but its highly unlikely now, unfortunately....if we talk in practical terms...so now tht theres almost no question of rescuing them...its only a matter of recovering bodies..we should have denied their help...if there was a question of saving lives...then atleast we should have still taken their help..but now tht this is out of question unfortunately...so why take their ehsaan? And america most probably will use it as a bargaining tool for Nato supplies, and we will have to oblige...for no gain..bcoz now its not a matter of saving lives any more...And also, have we forgotten, tht in earthquake..they sent huge number of CIA operatives, when they sent their people to provide aid? So are we ready to host another large number of CIA operatives?

I hope that is not true. It will be too close to home for all of us. After all he is one of us. Hope he is not in harms way.

Any detail about him? why was he there, which member, any news of what happen or even if this news is true or not.

Infected is a strong word... dont you think.

You should read more about the Siachen conflict. Our intelligence helped get an upper hand and we were able to mobilize our forces 1 week before PA was planning to make a similar move. Even if Indian forces didn't make the first move in 84, fate of this region would still have been the same. It was the result of another of Pakistan's folly in the region.

Sad that some mistakes in the past are being paid for with a heavy toll of human lives on both sides of the control line.

You should read more about the Siachen conflict. Our intelligence helped get an upper hand and we were able to mobilize our forces 1 week before PA was planning to make a similar move. Even if Indian forces didn't make the first move in 84, fate of this region would still have been the same. It was the result of another of Pakistan's folly in the region. .

One word. Bullsh!t. Take this rubbish to Bharat Rickshaw forum.

Back
Top Bottom