What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

Lets make permanent peace and solve all our disputes so that no more brave men on either side have to be sacrificed like this. I hope the soldiers find peace too.

Lets make permanent peace and solve all our disputes so that no more brave men on either side have to be sacrificed like this. I hope the soldiers find peace too.

Nice thought sir - If only we could turn the clock back and take all the stubbornness away - would be wonderful. Lets pray they all come to their senses.

Nice thought sir - If only we could turn the clock back and take all the stubbornness away - would be wonderful. Lets pray they all come to their senses.

Dont call me sir, I'm younger than you.
I was stubborn too, read my posts from many weeks ago.
Time has changed me and made me realize we are all leaves of different branches of the same tree. In your good lies my good and in your happiness lies my happiness. How can different leaves of the same tree have animosity towards each other ?
Let us pray that time heals all our wounded hearts and allows us to love again.

RAWALPINDI: The body of one more martyr of Gayari sector, Siachen has been recovered, raising the number of soldiers found under the avalanche to four, Geo News reported.

According to the statement issued by the ISPR, the body of army official has been identified as Major Zaka-ul-Haq.

It may be noted here that the rescue operation continues to recover the bodies of martyrs, who were trapped under an avalanche in Gayari sector on April 07.

The Pakistan Army has declared all the victims of Gayari as ‘Shuhada’ (martyrs).
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Gayari: Body of Major Zaka found - geo.tv

SKARDU: Two more bodies of martyred soldiers were found at Gayari sector of Siachen on Tuesday, bringing the total number of bodies recovered so far to six

The martyrs were identified as Sipahi Mohammad Akbar and Sipahi Mohammad Ali.

Earlier, the body of an army official, Major Zaka-ul-Haq was also recovered along with other martyrs.

It may be mentioned that 139 soldiers, including some civilians of 6 Northern Light Infantry Battalion, were buried under a huge snow slide on April 7 in Gayari sector near Skardu.

The Pakistan Army had declared all the victims of Gayari as ‘Shuhada’ (martyrs). Aspects related to socio-religious dimensions / implications, requirements to initiate the process of documentation, and reduction of the sufferings of the bereaved families made the Army to take such a step.

It is a great effort to reach to the soldiers. Hats off to their efforts. I hope none of the soldiers suffered.

SKARDU: Two more bodies of martyred soldiers were found at Gayari sector of Siachen on Tuesday, bringing the total number of bodies recovered so far to six

The martyrs were identified as Sipahi Mohammad Akbar and Sipahi Mohammad Ali.

Earlier, the body of an army official, Major Zaka-ul-Haq was also recovered along with other martyrs.

It may be mentioned that 139 soldiers, including some civilians of 6 Northern Light Infantry Battalion, were buried under a huge snow slide on April 7 in Gayari sector near Skardu.

The Pakistan Army had declared all the victims of Gayari as ‘Shuhada’ (martyrs). Aspects related to socio-religious dimensions / implications, requirements to initiate the process of documentation, and reduction of the sufferings of the bereaved families made the Army to take such a step.

Keep going Pak Army:pakistan:

Now the total is 7 found..
143 to go...

6-5-2012_52752_l.jpg

Battalion commander

This latest breakthrough brings the total tally of the martyrs reclaimed from the snowslide so far to seven.

The body has been identified as of Lt Colonel Tanveer-ul-Hassan Shaheed.

He was the Commander of the “6 Northern Light Infantry (NLI) Battalion.

-------------------------------------------

That brings the total to 8

RAWALPINDI: Body of another soldier was found at the Gayari sector of Siachen on Wednesday bringing the total number of bodies recovered so far to eight.
pakistani-military-personnel-looking-for-survivors-at-gayari670.jpg

Pakistani military personnel use heavy machinery as they search for avalanche victims during an ongoing operation at the Gayari camp near the Siachen glacier

According to a spokesman of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) here, identity of the soldier was being ascertained.

It may be mentioned here that 139 soldiers, including some civilians, of 6 Northern Light Infantry Battalion came under a huge snow slide on the morning of April 7, 2012 in the Gayari sector near Skardu.

Body of eighth soldier found at Gayari | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom