Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

Here is its Hi-Res version.
465792_446946632000428_164128310282263_1485893_190745599_o.jpg

Thankyou but the one outside GHQ has this thing written over the top

"HUM BHOLEY NAHI"

Thanks Abu Zolfiqar.
Thankyou but the one outside GHQ has this thing written over the top
"HUM BHOLEY NAHI"

Then there might be two versions, the one uploaded by PakarmyChannel might be its web-version released by ISPR. Although this channel is unofficial, but they have great links inside too;)

This is a really good step by the army.

Memorials like these ensure that such sacrifices are never forgotten.

no more recoveries since the third body found on May 27, 2012.
:(
this tell more about the intensity of the accident. even when the rescuers seemed to have reached the spot, still there is nothing.
the team has been declared Shaheeds by PA and the operation in still underway.
i hope they get it done sooner rather than later as atleast this will bring some peace to the effected families!

regards!

The body of Maj Zaka Shaheed has been found. News on multiple channels.

The 4th body recovered from Geyari Sector a little earlier is that of Maj Zaka ul Haq. Finally Army bringing this brave soldier back. No words to express my feelings, but tears

The 4th body recovered from Geyari Sector a little earlier is that of Maj Zaka ul Haq. Finally Army bringing this brave soldier back. No words to express my feelings, but tears

It is indeed sad news. The families have had an agonizing wait for any news. Lets pray they find peace of mind.
I hope the great work by the services continue as there are many more souls down their....

It is indeed sad news. The families have had an agonizing wait for any news. Lets pray they find peace of mind.
I hope the great work by the services continue as there are many more souls down their....

That is indeed a very admirabke work by PA..
Digging the whole glacier to retreive the dead is no easy task.,and the didnt declare them dead until actally found dead bodies.

Back
Top Bottom