What's new

Avalanche traps 10 Indian army soldiers in Siachen

I respond like this when my opponent with whom I am going to debate even lose to qualify the minimum criteria of knowledge.....
So best thing is to avoid it.......:coffee:

More like, you resort ad hominem attacks when you can't reply.

He clearly put a legit reply,so you just are either in denial or don't know $hit.

It was a military free zone until India invaded and occupied it, without any provocation.

Arguing 'preemptive occupation' is just an excuse to justify unprovoked military aggression and occupation, much like the list of excuses India trots out to justify her support for terrorism in Junagadh and East Pakistan, and her illegal military invasion, occupation and annexation of the former. The facts are that Indian military expeditions to the glacier, both covert and overt, and India's refusal to accept the maps showing the demarcation of the LoC/CFL in Pakistan's favor that escalated the situation.

Was this military agression and occupation similar to what you tried to achieve in Kashmir, but failed?

He clearly put a legit reply,so you just are either in denial or don't know $hit.
I will put you in same list ................. and you are most welcome to believe what ever you like to believe,,,,,,,,
Hell Yeah India is never an aggressor........... Each and Every time it was their bloody neighbors who forced the war on India..................

Why should I debate with people of such mentality................???

Indians getting negative ratings in pdf is not new.... you being a pakistani and having a negative rating speaks about you... why don't you and your buddy counter what i said instead of going off topic.. !!????

LOL.. indian logic.. and by the way last time i checked you were the one giving counter arguments swami jee.:azn:

I will put you in same list ................. and you are most welcome to believe what ever you like to believe,,,,,,,,
Hell Yeah India is never an aggressor........... Each and Every time it was their bloody neighbors who forced the war on India..................

Why should I debate with people of such mentality................???

You better live in isolation if you want to debate with people "ONLY" your mentality :lol:

You better live in isolation if you want to debate with people "ONLY" your mentality :lol:
And you better keep your advice limited to yourself...............:-)

India initiated the Siachen conflict in 1984 by invading Pakistani controlled territory in Siachen.
Pakistan controlled? :woot: :rofl: That was, is, and will always remain Indian territory! Period.

India stole a large chunk of siachen from us. I am waiting for some form of payback.
Payback like what? Your much talked about super SSG tried their damnedest to wrest the Soltoro Ridge West of Siachen from Indian troops in the 80s and early 90s but had to face the ignominy of being thrown out unceremoniously each time.

Even Gen Mush who led several SSG attacks in Siachen to dislodge Indian troops had to finally give up with a lot of egg on his face after unacceptable casualties suffered by his SSG! :P

He was so pissed, he tried to take revenge by launching his disastrous Kargil operation and from there capture Siachen. Again he had to beat a hasty retreat after Indian troops recaptured all posts and destroyed the main logistics base at Mantho Dhalo thereby starving Pak troops of supplies including food, water ammo etc.

So what form of 'payback' are you waiting for? :azn:

Last edited:
Bura maan gaye tum to...:cray:
Na Na ....................
Just tried to stop the thread from going in wrong direction...............
Lets pray for those who are trapped in that ice of hell.......................

Siachen was retaliation for ISI fanning the flames of Khalistan
That was a stupid method of retaliation..............................:tdown::tdown::tdown:

That was a stupid method of retaliation..............................:tdown::tdown::tdown:

It just extended Indian terroritory for good.

www.pakistantimes.com/topics/siachen-conflict/
As your generals they will say siachen was their mistake in private.:-)
Your generals dint leave us with any choice.one of us had to lose siachen forever ,so we decided let that be Pakistan.

Actually no. Siachen was retaliation for ISI fanning the flames of Khalistan. Congrats, your agency lost you territory.....again.

Here come's another gem.. by great indian philosopher Mr.guy next door ..lol irony.. @Tipu7 you can't argue with such brain washed people.. logic check kr baki chor.."you started khalistan we occupied siachin"..lol WTF .. seriously dude
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here come's another gem.. by great indian philosopher Mr.guy next door ..lol irony.. @Tipu7 you can't argue with such brain washed people.. logic check kr baki chor.."you started khalistan we occupied siachin"..lol WTF .. seriously dude
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess the weak history teaching in Pak is to be blamed here....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom