What's new

Avalanche traps 10 Indian army soldiers in Siachen

So this will be your further reply when you don't have a clue about the history!!!
I respond like this when my opponent with whom I am going to debate even lose to qualify the minimum criteria of knowledge.....
So best thing is to avoid it.......:coffee:

I respond like this when my opponent with whom I am going to debate even lose to qualify the minimum criteria of knowledge.....
So best thing is to avoid it.......:coffee:

Stop Kidding yourself.... Teens :hitwall: when you don't know the best thing is to accept and do some research on it... if you want to learn then be calm and accept the reality

What were you smoking when you wrote this? That is Indian territory you are talking about. Who is Pakistan to declare it a military free zone? It's like India declaring FATA as a military free zone! :crazy:

LOL..you didn't get his point.. :argh:

Stop Kidding yourself.... Teens :hitwall: when you don't know the best thing is to accept and do some research on it... if you want to learn then be calm and accept the reality

yap your negative ratings do show your knowledge about things.. grow up.. rather then telling some one to research do it yourself once in a while.. :agree:

yap your negative ratings do show your knowledge about things.. grow up.. rather then telling some one to research do it yourself once in a while.. :agree:

Indians getting negative ratings in pdf is not new.... you being a pakistani and having a negative rating speaks about you... why don't you and your buddy counter what i said instead of going off topic.. !!????

remember what happened last time when our side was military free.hint hint(kargil).now we cant trust you,thats all.
Remember the last time, prior to Kargil, that our side was military free?

Hint: Siachen occupation by the Indian military.

Now India can't be trusted, that's all.

My prayers with IA soldiers. Hope they get rescued.

Remember the last time, prior to Kargil, that our side was military free?

Hint: Siachen occupation by the Indian military.

Now India can't be trusted, that's all.

Which part of Siachen was military free, if you could illuminate me please....?

The part that Indian forces occupied in 1984 and continue to occupy.

Yes, it was a military free zone at the peak, not at the bottom. Its only when you tried an attempt to occupy it we did a pre-emptive occupation. So when you came climbing? we were there....

Yes, it was a military free zone at the peak, not at the bottom. Its only when you tried an attempt to occupy it we did a pre-emptive occupation. So when you came climbing? we were there....
It was a military free zone until India invaded and occupied it, without any provocation.

Arguing 'preemptive occupation' is just an excuse to justify unprovoked military aggression and occupation, much like the list of excuses India trots out to justify her support for terrorism in Junagadh and East Pakistan, and her illegal military invasion, occupation and annexation of the former. The facts are that Indian military expeditions to the glacier, both covert and overt, and India's refusal to accept the maps showing the demarcation of the LoC/CFL in Pakistan's favor that escalated the situation.

It was a military free zone until India invaded and occupied it, without any provocation. Arguing 'preemptive occupation' is just an excuse to justify unprovoked military aggression and occupation, much like the list of excuses India trots out to justify her support for terrorism in Junagadh and East Pakistan, and her illegal military invasion, occupation and annexation of the former.

Its not an excuse, its documented that you scouted for special clothing in UK for occupying the ridge first. And we countered it. But you wont believe it, so I leave it to you.

Arguing 'preemptive occupation' is just an excuse to justify unprovoked military aggression and occupation, much like the list of excuses India trots out to justify her support for terrorism in Junagadh and East Pakistan, and her illegal military invasion, occupation and annexation of the former. .

You forgot Hyderabad and Goa

Last edited:
India initiated the Siachen conflict in 1984 by invading Pakistani controlled territory in Siachen. Of course our amazing ally the US turned a blind eye to this. However when we responded to it with Kargil we were ordered to withdraw by our great ally. Pakistani leaderships poor choice of allies continues to haunt us deeply.

India stole a large chunk of siachen from us. I am waiting for some form of payback. If Pakistan had even armed half of our Lucknowi brothers and given them space in the army to fight our sworn enemy India we could have made a difference. Sadly we have no sound policy using muslims occupied by India against India as they have used Bengalis, our own people against us. Pakistani history is filled with missed opportunities and deep failures on the foreign policy front, and warfare front

Since, when did Pakistanis controlled Siachen?

I am sorry to say sir, but you have been misinformed by your duplicitous text books .

Pakistani soldiers have hardly even set foot on Siachen. including before 1984.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom