What's new

availability of M16 gun in pakistan

Not if you have a PB permit from MOI....although diplay and open carry which is always the case with an assault rifle has now become illegal indefinitely.

Sir I cant use PM service.....my account is too junior.....please be kind enough to ask about.....my source is giving a very high price which I know isnt true.

Okay will revert.

@RescueRanger

No sir the message did not get through.....last night I didnt check status and turns out that indeed I am too young on the forum to send PM's to anyone but admins and mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
5.56 is prohibited bore, unless you have a PB licence (quota is full) no point even trying to buy one as the penalty is pretty harsh. But just for discussion sake, if you do hold a PB licence a M4a1 will cost you about 300,000 (Armalite) with a few shiny accessories. M16 A2 will cost about 150,000/200,000 depending on quality etc etc... Also be careful when dealing with vendors if you are new to buying weapons, you can get stung pretty badly. So when going shopping, take a local with you who knows the inns and outs.

The sensible choice if you are buying for self defense is the "shorty" Benelli_M3 which can set you back 100k or a Zigana 9mm which will cost 25,000 and gives you most bang for your buck. If you are buying for practical Rifle shooting, you can pick up a .222 Armalite copy for 120,000 from Majid & Sons or any half decent dealer in Kai/Lhr/Rwp or Pesh.

could you tell me the source of your information regarding the price of m16 a2. i have demand notice of PB license and want to buy m16 a2 if i can get it within the price range you mentioned.

AoA
Main 30 Bore Pistol laina chahta hon kindly mujhe koi advices dain...which one is best? Price?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom