What's new

availability of M16 gun in pakistan

i want to know about M16 weather it is available in pakistan market with its original calibor (5.56), and also the PRICE ?

I don't think that you can buy M-16. Just a little correction.You can buy Civilan Variants of AR-15.

Noway for M-16; I think only the ARMY/Police can use it. ;)

First of all, it's a rifle :) Secondly, I, myself have a question. Don't you guys produce M16s in Pakistan?

Only Clones...

Legally registered guns from Darra Arms Factory, on display at IDEAS 2012:
2012-12-14171613.jpg

Note the Pakistani M92 and AR14 Clones.

5.56 is prohibited bore, unless you have a PB licence (quota is full) no point even trying to buy one as the penalty is pretty harsh. But just for discussion sake, if you do hold a PB licence a M4a1 will cost you about 300,000 (Armalite) with a few shiny accessories. M16 A2 will cost about 150,000/200,000 depending on quality etc etc... Also be careful when dealing with vendors if you are new to buying weapons, you can get stung pretty badly. So when going shopping, take a local with you who knows the inns and outs.

The sensible choice if you are buying for self defense is the "shorty" Benelli_M3 which can set you back 100k or a Zigana 9mm which will cost 25,000 and gives you most bang for your buck. If you are buying for practical Rifle shooting, you can pick up a .222 Armalite copy for 120,000 from Majid & Sons or any half decent dealer in Kai/Lhr/Rwp or Pesh.

Ziganas aren't available anymore due to National Arms bungle those that are available are going for any where between 45 to 70k.....everything Turk is impounded or held in storage its the same with those awesome Canik CZ 75 clones. An M16 A2 does not deserve more then 125k in any condition...I know a buddy just sold one less then 1000 rounds out of his for that very amount. And Majeed and Sons Lahore is the worst place to go to purchase anything let alone guns.

Ziganas aren't available anymore due to National Arms bungle those that are available are going for any where between 45 to 70k.....everything Turk is impounded or held in storage its the same with those awesome Canik CZ 75 clones. An M16 A2 does not deserve more then 125k in any condition...I know a buddy just sold one less then 1000 rounds out of his for that very amount. And Majeed and Sons Lahore is the worst place to go to purchase anything let alone guns.

I can sort you out with a z if you want. PM me.

@sandy_3126 yes 7.62 is PB in Punjab, in Sindh, Baluchistan and AK you can keep 7.62 on a bolt action as a Non Prohibited Bore. In Islamabad (All Pakistan MOI licence) the maximum are:
.22 on non auto rifle (NPB)
12/15/16 Gauge Shotgun ( non auto only) NPB
.222 / .223 bolt action is allowed, semi auto or auto is prohibited.

.222 and .223 are not NPB any more even in semi auto configuration.....they have been slotted up to the PB permits.....

I can sort you out with a z if you want. PM me.

I don't have a vacant license at this time and I don't think it ill be genuine.....of course if you are a dealer of a different sort hahaha then it might another story all together....thanks for the offer by the way...oh and I am too junior for the PM facility.

Last edited by a moderator:
.222 and .223 are not NPB any more even in semi auto configuration.....they have been slotted up to the PB permits.....

I don't have a vacant license at this time and I don't think it ill be genuine.....of course if you are a dealer of a different sort hahaha then it might another story all together.

Please source?

Never used it but read great reviews by its users, may i suggest taurus pt145 ......its aa but choosy with bullets, so feed ut standard ammo

Taurus is the choosiest SOB with the best finish.....I find their revolvers to be better deals....if one does have 100k then one should buy a CZ rather then a Taurus.

Please source?

Pakguns......The colonel.....The owner.....The seniors.....and a whole bunch of arms dealers....including the guy who sits at Majeed and Sons....did I mention the clerks at the MOI....by the way I wanted a German one....couldnt get an extra 100k for PB permit so I backed off.

Have seen M16 with few people but its illegall.

Not if you have a PB permit from MOI....although diplay and open carry which is always the case with an assault rifle has now become illegal indefinitely.

I can put in touch with someone who knows. Pm me and I will give you his cell

Sir I cant use PM service.....my account is too junior.....please be kind enough to ask about.....my source is giving a very high price which I know isnt true.

Back
Top Bottom