What's new

availability of M16 gun in pakistan

@RescueRanger, mate, what do you think of Makarov? I have had one for a long time and am very used to it. Do you recommend an upgrade, if so which pistol? Need something of equivalent accuracy and of greater 'bang'!

Never used it but read great reviews by its users, may i suggest taurus pt145 ......its aa but choosy with bullets, so feed ut standard ammo

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we have enough weapons in circulation -- too many of them unaccounted for thanks to our brilliant interior ministry

do you really need an M16 for self protection? You'll have a tough time selling that idea to me at least.

You can still get that, but it will be darra made chambered for 12g shotgun

Then its not the real deal..
I bought my colt M4 then for around 24k..It came in its nice box and manuals and everything.

You cant steal it for that anymore..:azn:

Nice deal! :woot:

Btw, what's the current price?

I bought my colt M4 then for around 24k..It came in its nice box and manuals and everything.

7.62 is prohibited any caliber over 303/7.62, .38 etc are all prohibited bores. And interpreting the arms ordinance in Pakistan is like rocket science as it is very vague.

Sir, the prohibited bore term in India as of I can remember refers to any ammunition that is used by the security establishment.
Is it the same in pakistan??

Sir, the prohibited bore term in India as of I can remember refers to any ammunition that is used by the security establishment.
Is it the same in pakistan??

5.56mm+ for Assault rifles
.30mm+ for handguns

Is that correct @RescueRanger ?

Nice deal! :woot:

Btw, what's the current price?

How about we kidnap @Oscar and take it for free :D

Abb kee na tumm nay kaam kee baat! :D

It costs only as much as it would cost to abduct @Oscar! :pop:

He was looking for a Tavor too, let him buy that & then we will take both.

Good luck getting a visa in three days (yes folks.. thats how long it took the UKBA to issue me a visa even though I was late as hell for the course.. nobody believes me).

I have a valid business visa till expiry of my passport. Don't know why UK is so nice to me, as well! :D

Good luck getting a visa in three days (yes folks.. thats how long it took the UKBA to issue me a visa even though I was late as hell for the course.. nobody believes me).
@Oscar, coming for you. Where are those guns? One for me, one for @Aeronaut! :butcher:

if that is the case then haye saad afsous, why was i still a kid in those days :D

I have 5 years visit visa for UK, can I join you guys? i just want to fire few bullets from that M4....please :sniper:

Kalashankov is more better than M16
you can use 44 Bore with slight amdt to make it use as Kalashankov :)
M16 for me is jux a show off

@truthseeker2010 the CQm4 is a Chinese clone of the M4A1 and is available from the local market in .223 semi auto, price is 120,000 to 150,000.
@sandy_3126 yes 7.62 is PB in Punjab, in Sindh, Baluchistan and AK you can keep 7.62 on a bolt action as a Non Prohibited Bore. In Islamabad (All Pakistan MOI licence) the maximum are:
.22 on non auto rifle (NPB)
12/15/16 Gauge Shotgun ( non auto only) NPB
.222 / .223 bolt action is allowed, semi auto or auto is prohibited.

CQM4 Where it will available
Which gun do you suggest on PB license as cheap ammo

Sorry was away from keyboard for several months. You can pick one up from any decent gun dealer in Karachi. If you come down to pindi Elahi Buksh have one, you can visit them on Hati Chowk, Rawalpindi.

it totally depends on what you like, .223 / 5.56 nato can be bought at 60 / bullet and the gun costs 250k (2.5lac +) in case of AK47 the bullet costs between 80-100 but gun - original russian/ bulgarian goes for 150-170k ( uncle bought one last month for 175k

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom