What's new

availability of M16 gun in pakistan

So sorry to disagree with you @RescueRanger , but sir Ziagana indeed is a very reliable pistol but its price is 70 - 80k depending on location, zigana in 25k is a local copy
Ty for the update...

Last edited by a moderator:
All 7.62's are prohibited or just the 7.62 x39, 7.62 x51 nato and 7.62 x 54R, because .300 aac is 7.62 x 35mm cartridge...

7.62 is prohibited any caliber over 303/7.62, .38 etc are all prohibited bores. And interpreting the arms ordinance in Pakistan is like rocket science as it is very vague.

yes and its cost 6-7 lakh rupees few months before

6 Lakh? Yara ye kidey hain? Tactical Arms? :P

6 Lakh? Yara ye kidey hain? Tactical Arms? :P
sir jee sorry it was not m-4

AR-15 with auto option costs Rs, 7 lacs in karachi market.

my locker contains

Winchester .22 lever-action (15 rounds)
Baretta 9mm (8 rounds)
Tokarev TT (9 rounds) - chinese version.

i will try to post pics as soon as i take them

No doubt ST 10 is a good pistol and in use by turkish police but its a clone of HK Usp, second thing is its price is too high, in this price you can have much better abd battle proven cz75b , tauras pt 92 , canik piranha a best clone of cz75, carcal f striker fire, baikal viking mp446
Sure ST 10 shares most of H&K USP's design features but it's all forged steel which makes it more durable. I don't expect it to be cheap but it's more of a pro pistol so i thought it should be more suitable for paramilitary users.

Anyway, I'm glad Tisaş have given you guys a good option.

Sure ST 10 shares most of H&K USP's design features but it's all forged steel which makes it more durable. I don't expect it to be cheap but it's more of a pro pistol so i thought it should be more suitable for paramilitary users.

Anyway, I'm glad Tisaş have given you guys a good option.

The here is 70k ,which is a lot especially for a turkish clone when you have cz75b , pt92 in same range,

I personally love turkish weapons, i have held and fired canik piranha f, its build solid and dead accurate, and eats any kind if bullets, though its price has been hyped due to dealer monoply

:woot: Are we talking about dollars? You do realize, you can buy a little apartment with that kind of money right?

And i thought gun prices were high in Turkey :/

No no 70k pak rupees = 700$ usd,

@RescueRanger, mate, what do you think of Makarov? I have had one for a long time and am very used to it. Do you recommend an upgrade, if so which pistol? Need something of equivalent accuracy and of greater 'bang'!

Last edited by a moderator:
No no 70k pak rupees = 700$ usd,
I was about to have an heart attack :) But 700$ for a pistol in ST10's quality is not much..

in Turkey it starts from 2800 Turkish liras which makes 1596 $ by today's exchange rate. Pistols are very expensive in Turkey, shotguns are much cheaper.
Need something of equivalent accuracy and of greater 'bang'!
Buy any .45 with a double-stack magazine :) biggest "bang" you can get :) Accuracy is a matter of barrel quality and length, so unless you get a compact or sub-compact model you should be fine.

Back in 2004.. when the US invasion of Afghanistan was still fresh.. you could buy M16's from Peshawar for 8000rs a pop.

Back in 2004.. when the US invasion of Afghanistan was still fresh.. you could buy M16's from Peshawar for 8000rs a pop.

You can still get that, but it will be darra made chambered for 12g shotgun

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom