What's new

Autonomy Under Indian Constitution: An Old Pragmatic Approach To Kashmir or a Recipe for Disaster?

I am not denying that some Kashmiris are doing strikes, stone Pelting, Shutdowns etc and this is also effecting majority of peace loving people of Kashmir. It is also a fact that Pakisstan is supporting such acts by funds and weapons.

However these are mere pinpricks for India and will not effect India's Position.

Second when you say to bring Kashmiris into talks why do you not talk to the elected representatives of Kashmir - The State Govt? Why do you want to talk to Hurriats and Geelanis Who do noting but disrupt the peace process and have never won a single election

Who are you ? where are you from ?

Why are you shy ?

Go on and tell us, exactly where are you from ? tell us, which state ?
I am basicaly from Uttarakhand, Born in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Currently working in Bangalore Karnataka. I have lived, worked and studied all across the country

But I fail to understand what is my native place got to do with this thread?

I am basicaly from Uttarakhand, Born in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Currently working in Bangalore Karnataka. I have lived, worked and studied all across the country

But I fail to understand what is my native place got to do with this thread?

Look at yourself,
what do you have ? culturally , physically, religiously in common with Kashmir ?

Then ask your self, what do people south of Delhi may have in common with Kashmir ...

Look at yourself,
what do you have ? culturally , physically, religiously in common with Kashmir ?

Then ask your self, what do people south of Delhi may have in common with Kashmir ...
You Pakistanis dont understand the concept of Unity in Diversity. Everyone from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, Gujarat to Arunanchal Pradesh are Indians.

A Gujarati has nothing Physically, Culturally, Religiously in common with a Tamilian, who has nothing Physically, Culturally, Religiously in common with an Assamese, who has nothing Physically, Culturally, Religiously in Common with a Kashmiri but at the end of the day we are all Indians

You Pakistanis dont understand the concept of Unity in Diversity. Everyone from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, Gujarat to Arunanchal Pradesh are Indians.

A Gujarati has nothing Physically, Culturally, Religiously in common with a Tamilian, who has nothing Physically, Culturally, Religiously in common with an Assamese, who has nothing Physically, Culturally, Religiously in Common with a Kashmiri but at the end of the day we are all Indians

You are too young to debate with,
There was a reason I didn't mention tamils, mallu, telgu etc ...
because they are have been nationalized
On the other hand you must ask your self the question, if Kashmir has not been "nationalized" in 6 decades
that too in spite of special legislative privileges

Then there probably s something wrong with YOUR understanding of Kashmir,

Then there probably s something wrong with YOUR understanding of Kashmir,
Whether there issomething wrong or not with my understanding the fact of the matter is that however much Pakistan cries India will not hold any referrendum in Kashmir nor will we gift Kashmir to you.

IF you are not interested in having a debate with a Nationalist like me I suggest you "debate" with @Joe Shearer who will do nothing but agree with your points of view

I am not denying that some Kashmiris are doing strikes, stone Pelting, Shutdowns etc and this is also effecting majority of peace loving people of Kashmir. It is also a fact that Pakisstan is supporting such acts by funds and weapons.

Some? I was expecting an interesting facts-full answer contrary to what you stated that every Media outlet try to portray. No need to divert the topic hence not posting recent and fresh videos of protests that are not some even in hundreds but in thousands. Merely closing the eyes doesn't mean it did not happen at all. Rest about the weapon thing, in short if you can catch it, that was unfortunate for Kashmir subject that Zia died too earlier otherwise, I am sure the debate would have been opposite what you are trying to imply here by mere blame. When Pakistan supported up-to the extend that you mentioned, see USSR of the past and read how that happened and turned into Russia today.

Second when you say to bring Kashmiris into talks why do you not talk to the elected representatives of Kashmir - The State Govt? Why do you want to talk to Hurriats and Geelanis Who do noting but disrupt the peace process and have never won a single election

Elected by who, GoI or people that do not accept them at all because of unfair elections. Those elected people are planted by India that Kashmir people oppose them to the full extent and condemns what GoI always did by doing so.

Those are purely Indian narratives and blames to give a space to the Indian Media debaters for the shows and public consumption. Whatever Indians mentioned on Social or electronic media, never talk or bring the same to the UN except the blame game that Pakistan did this & that etc yet none other than India acknowledged the same at all.

Some? I was expecting an interesting facts-full answer contrary to what you stated that every Media outlet try to portray. No need to divert the topic hence not posting recent and fresh videos of protests that are not some even in hundreds but in thousands. Merely closing the eyes doesn't mean it did not happen at all. Rest about the weapon thing, in short if you can catch it, that was unfortunate for Kashmir subject that Zia died too earlier otherwise, I am sure the debate would have been opposite what you are trying to imply here by mere blame. When Pakistan supported up-to the extend that you mentioned, see USSR of the past and read how that happened and turned into Russia today
So you say you are not supporting them. Let me ask you simple questions giving example of just Burhan Wani whose death led to current unrest
1 How did Burhan Wani get AK 47's, Grenades and other weapons? In India these weapons are not sold openly in the market
2 How do they get funds required to survive? They have no jobs, business or agricultural activities. So tell me how did Burhan Wani survive all these years? Who paid for his food, clothing, shelter, internet access?

Elected by who, GoI or people that do not accept them at all because of unfair elections. Those elected people are planted by India that Kashmir people oppose them to the full extent and condemns what GoI always did by doing so.

Those are purely Indian narratives and blames to give a space to the Indian Media debaters for the shows and public consumption. Whatever Indians mentioned on Social or electronic media, never talk or bring the same to the UN except the blame game that Pakistan did this & that etc yet none other than India acknowledged the same at all.

The legislatures are elected by the people of Kashmir 60-70% of whom turn up for voting

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/j...-percent-voting-highest-25-years-1974253.html

Whether there issomething wrong or not with my understanding the fact of the matter is that however much Pakistan cries India will not hold any referrendum in Kashmir nor will we gift Kashmir to you.

IF you are not interested in having a debate with a Nationalist like me I suggest you "debate" with @Joe Shearer who will do nothing but agree with your points of view

That is not called nationalism, that is called irrational stubbornness.

Anyway ; it won't be long till it is cured.

So you say you are not supporting them. Let me ask you simple questions giving example of just Burhan Wani whose death led to current unrest
1 How did Burhan Wani get AK 47's, Grenades and other weapons? In India these weapons are not sold openly in the market

Before asking me, you should have called the CO or any higher rank officer claimed the tight security that even captures pigeon and utilizing big chunk of money in the name of security yet cannot stop it. Try to search things and read from wider prospective than Indian Media only. Do you knkw how ANA sell weapons to Taliban for money only. Ak47 belongs to Russia, so about asking them or oh wait, there are black market Lords that love conflicts that suits business. However, did you try to find out who provides money and weapons to TTP so it is a big game and such weapons market is far beyond your approach that you cannot see how the one can approach and get as pay for.

2 How do they get funds required to survive? They have no jobs, business or agricultural activities. So tell me how did Burhan Wani survive all these years? Who paid for his food, clothing, shelter, internet access?

Indeed every Kashmiri support them against the Indian atrocities that in other words you have already replied your question. You cannot defeat any threat by forceful occupation against the people's wish and there will be more resistance as the more brutalities of IA. The cycle will continue which not just causes the Kashmiri lives but IA's as well which is totally fault of GoI that want to suppress the issue by force as having no experience of talks, politics or redressal of grievances but atrocities and extremism (NaMO).

The voting, why not to allow international observers and UN as such.

You are not pointing out the issue, it's cause and reasons along with solution but repetition of same lines "The Blame Game".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom