What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

These days we are getting oversensitive over every thing. Tattoos are not a big deal. So many Indians have got their body tattoed with religious symbols. I still remember Mandira Bedi has got Omkar tattoo below her navel.

In foreign countries people get most of their body parts tattoed. Its a fad there. Nobody takes religion seriously there. You can see hundreds of people with chinese, indian, Mayan, Egyptian religious tattos all over their bodies.

We are speeding well on our way towards Talibanization of our society.

These days we are getting oversensitive over every thing. Tattoos are not a big deal. So many Indians have got their body tattoed with religious symbols. I still remember Mandira Bedi has got Omkar tattoo below her navel.

In foreign countries people get most of their body parts tattoed. Its a fad there. Nobody takes religion seriously there. You can see hundreds of people with chinese, indian, Mayan, Egyptian religious tattos all over their bodies.

We are speeding well on our way towards Talibanization of our society.

Another supremacist flashing Godwins law :cheesy: .......... Hindus are "Taliban"........... nice departure from RSS is "Nazi" :lol:

well of course i'm going to laugh at you if you are going to put muhammad tattoo since you'll be looking stupid with it? (no offense)

what's a tattoo has anything to be disprectful about? that tattoo guy wears an indian deity tattoo as he loves the image of it, yet you people going all Hindu Jihadist over him. who's disrespecting who?
I never argued whether adorning a tattoo is anyhow disrespectful or not.
If you visit any country and you know people are sensitive about some issues, so why bother indulging in them?
If you knew the tattoo would hurt religious sentiments, then why is there a need to wear one?
You people arrested an unmarried couple in Bali for staying together in the same room? Now,what can be disrespectful in it? :crazy:

I never argued whether adorning a tattoo is anyhow disrespectful or not.
If you visit any country and you know people are sensitive about some issues, so why bother indulging in them?
If you knew the tattoo would hurt religious sentiments, then why is there a need to wear one?
You people arrested an unmarried couple in Bali for staying together in the same room? Now,what can be disrespectful in it? :crazy:

let's not derail the thread off topic.

regarding the tattoo, here's your answer

It's just a tattoo, stop getting this sensitive.

It is always good to b e a bit mindful about symbols and their meanings in different parts of the world.
For example, I know someone who has a swastika tattoo on his forearm and was advised to cover it up while in the west, fairly similar thing that happened here.

That is your perception which i completely agree with but there are millions of people who are very sensitive when it comes to their Dharma.So,my simple question is why mess with someone's religion on a deliberate manner!!I mean i don't think that the Australian guy carved the picture on his shin without knowing the significance of that image,so it would have been a lot better if he had at least tried to hide it by wearing a full pant/jeans while visiting India!!
What's your views on prophet(pbuh),s fake images in french magzine?

Lol.. Tell that to Durex.. They have no issues selling thier regular sizes
elsewhere

BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Btw that source you mentioned lets you create your own maps.. Dude, Why would you create a map on penis sizes ?? o_O

But Condoms comes in cheaper price in India.

Reckitt Benckiser chief targets India condom price curb

condoms to the list of essential medicines and capped their price at 6.5 rupees ($0.10) per piece, though that was later raised to 8 rupees.

With its young population, India is a huge potential market for condoms, but their use remains limited — their take-up hindered partly by restrictions on their advertising and marketing, as well as price controls.

The government gives away 650 million 'Nirodh' condoms each year in its safe sex campaign

The free Nirodh condoms cost the exchequer 1.8 rupees (3 U.S. cents) apiece, but the government is willing to cough up more to boost their appeal to youngsters. In comparison, each Durex condom costs about 12 rupees (20 U.S. cents).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom