What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

He was mocking? The guy had tattoos all over. Do you think he would have even wondered what this tattoo depicted, he probably just selected it because it was something exotic. You are overreaching here. The fault did not lie with that poor guy, just being somewhere at the wrong time where an bunch of idiots decided to be the asses they were.
Anyone sporting a tatoo, would normally do some research behind the Image he is going to be inked.Only after knowing the details will they get inked.
Do you seriously believe a person is going to get a exotic tattoo without knowing its background or details?
How naive are you?

Turnbull is a tool.. Tony would have cut back on illegal employment as well specially on private transport providers.. Surprised about your choice.. Though.. Hara kiri ?
Centerlink too good aye. y u worry employment.

There was a similar incident in SL last year when a British woman with Buddha tattoo was turned back by authorities and even faced harassment.
South Asians should seriously take religion less seriously

The problem is linked to the immigration policies which have been adopted. Immigrants entered under International conventions but the problem is being turned into color politics.

I can say more foreigners are living in India and many have even acquired Indian citizenship. We Indians let everyone to live in our country but the same case we cant see in mainland Europe or New lands.

So what we Indians have to do ? Majority of food items, textiles, meat, rice, sugar comes from India only.
Sorry, I didn't get you.

Sorry, I didn't get you.

Indians cant live in mainland Europe but Europeans can live anywhere . this is the policy .

International laws are being forced on us Indians but others doesnt want to follow the same laws.

Centerlink is a bummer now.. Too many Call center and cleaning jobs with minimum pay i hear.. Good on ya ?

Well others gets all the benefits but things are made hell for Indian immigrants even when those are legal immigrants.

Only rich Indians are being allowed and Indian firms should hire Europeans and give them good salaries but the same wont be there for legal Indian immigrant.

LOL now i am laughing at you :rofl::rofl:
Bruh.. tidak usah berlebihan jika kita ingin respek, kita sendiri juga harus belajar untuk menghormati orang lain.

well of course i'm going to laugh at you if you are going to put muhammad tattoo since you'll be looking stupid with it? (no offense)

what's a tattoo has anything to be disprectful about? that tattoo guy wears an indian deity tattoo as he loves the image of it, yet you people going all Hindu Jihadist over him. who's disrespecting who?

Literacy rate in India is 74%, Literacy rate in Australia is 98%.. Yeah everybody can see who is literate here.. Come back when you can properly read
You mean literacy rate in English?
English is not our Native Language mind you.

nt live in mainland Europe but Europeans can live anywhere . this is the policy .
Really?
I thought we had strict migration policies. Getting citizenship in India is very difficult , and add to it the fact that one can not hold dual citizenship. So Europeans or not, they have to surrender their European passport for an Indian passport. I am sure that would be precarious because most of the Europeans get hassle free entry into many countries due to their European passports. Au contraire, Indian passport comes with a lot of limitations.
@Star Wars is this true?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom