What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

he's not, he's an absolute idiot of the highest order, you should check some of his stuff when people phone in and for his holy advice. :lol:

Ah well ....... we have all sorts of idiots ...... some Indian..... some western, some hindu some christian.

Though I must admit, on the whole the christian idiots are a whole lot more mean, greedy, racist and over all evil.

Tiny penis syndrome, thats what you suffer from.. Where was Lanka mentioned here again ?

Yes for argument sake thats wrong too.. And the Aussie bloke that wore the tattoo was insensitive as well..

And the issue here is not if the guy was right or wrong to wear a tattoo culturally insensitive but because another semi literate moron like you throwing a hissy fit here, About the country that bloke came from.. People from glass houses should throw stones, In your case probably a tin shack
Tiny penis syndrome?
World map of The Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country - TargetMap
Have a look, who got a tiny minry mo dick

And the issue here is, that your are a troll on every without facts.
Dont preach us whats good for us and whats not, Living in glass houses and throwing stones others analogy works for 10th grade fail self proclaimed intellectuals like you.
Double standard hate mongering crybabies.

Nah.. Mate..Just took it for a ride south Yarra over the week end.. Weather was awesome.. No worries on making it back safe.. How's the 7/11 doing ?
Enjoying on my tax money as well on top of that. :eek:
I voted Tony, no more gibbs . :D
Sad he gone

Enjoying on my tax money as well on top of that. :eek:
I voted Tony, no more gibbs . :D
Sad he gone

Turnbull is a tool.. Tony would have cut back on illegal employment as well specially on private transport providers.. Surprised about your choice.. Though.. Hara kiri ?

I just linked you one instance where law of the land prevails. If you cant abide by those rules, Please no need to visit. Thank you.

my concern is not the law of the land, but the law of the religion extrimist. you still don't get it? my, aren't you dense?

So what ? Dogs bite , will we bite him too . Yes I understand that but
Instead I will make a tattoo of Jesus and Shiva on my Chest and Show him my culture .
You should know better being a Kashmiri Pandit ,what happened in Kashmir and what happens if you don't bite back believing in Secularism will get you nowhere.
That showing your culture will work only with Hindus not with others,you should know that.

my concern is not the law of the land, but the law of the religion extrimist. you still don't get it? my, aren't you dense?
What will happen to me if i wore a tattoo of Prophet Mohammad in Indonesia?

Yellama is the Avatar of Durga, and a Grama Devata in South India, if You didn't hear about her,then it shows how less you know about Sanatana Dharma.

Yellama is not Grama Deveta but one of the ancient figure of the Rig Vedic tribes.

Renuka or Yellamma or Ekvira or Ellai amman or Ellai amma (Kannada: ಶ್ರೀ ಎಲ್ಲಮ್ಮ ರೇಣುಕಾ, Marathi: श्री रेणुका/ येल्लुआई, Telugu: శ్రీ రేణుక/ ఎల్లమ్మ, Tamil: ரேணுகா) is worshiped as the Goddess (devi) of the fallen, in the Hindu pantheon.

Jamdagni, Sanskrit: जमदग्नि) is one of the Saptarishis (Seven Great Sages Rishi) in the seventh, current Manvantara. He is the father of Parashurama

Jamadagni had five children with wife Renuka, the youngest of whom was Parashurama,

I read the following comment in Daily Mail and I quote

"People should adjust to the place they visit .
But there are some people like Brits :lol: Who want the place to adjust to their style ."

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom