What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

Where was Lanka mentioned ?? Are you dyslexic ? Who's the whole world ? some random Indian calling Australians racist ? Indians practice the worse form of discrimination known to mankind, And have done so for thousands of years in the name of your culture, While the rest of the world had moved on and repented for their past wrongs.. Indians are the only society that keeps this truely reprehensible system where human beings are treated worse than animals.. Killed raped for been born in to the wrong caste.. Millions of people with no option but to be forced in to manual scavenging..

The only country that allows this in the 21st century

And you have the audacity to call others racist ? Get real
You clearly have a deep rooted hatred for Indians; What happened mate, lost your job to one?

And an Indian accusing Australians and Americans of racism.. Height of comedy.. The country that practices the worse form of human discrimination.. Caste system.. When north Indians call South Indian black Madrasi's, Ask those West African's experience in India.. Or your own North Eastern brethren.. Quite a example of racial tolerance.. Lol

But here cant you see that in ancient Indian civilization, females were respected and revered.

The name Madras occurs in many forms like Maddaraspatnam, Madras Patnam, Madraspatnam, Madrapatnam, Madrazpatnam, etc. According to one version there was a village of fishermen on the site, the headman of which was a Christian named Madaresan who persuaded Day to call the settlement after his own name. But we know that the name was in use even before the English came on the scene. Otherwise writers have derived the name from the term Madrassa ( a college) and think that there might have been an old Muhammadan College at the place; or there might have been a Church of St.Mary (Madre de Deus) at Madras prior to 1640, probably founded by the Portuguese of San Thome which had been in existence from the previous century and the church might have given name to the village; or there was an Indian rules, Maddarazu, who might have been some local chief in the region in the past after whom the village might have been named Maddarazpatnam.

The original village of Madraspatnam lay to the north of the site of the Fort and within a few years of the founding of Fort St.George the new town which grew up round the Fort was commonly known to the Indians as Chennapatnam, either in deference to the wishes of Damarla Venkatapathy or because the site originally bore that name.Both Venkatapathy and his brother Ayyappa desired that the name Chennapatnam should be given to the new Fort and settlement of the English after their father ChennappaNayak.

go right ahead, why do you need my permission ?
I will not i respect other people and their religious feelings trying to make you understand but i don't think so it works only permanent ban can help you. You did't mend your ways after ban and -27 ratings.

"Illiterate":rofl:!!Lol,the average Bangalorian guy is far more educated when compared to his Australian counterpart:lol:!!So before calling us illiterates just think of all those South Indians who are currently sitting at the top of numerous global MNCs.But then again who am i to argue with you in this regard for we all know that you have got a sense of hatred for anything that is Indian based on your previous posts!!

Literacy rate in India is 74%, Literacy rate in Australia is 98%.. Yeah everybody can see who is literate here.. Come back when you can properly read

Where was Lanka mentioned ?? Are you dyslexic ? Who's the whole world ? some random Indian calling Australians racist ? Indians practice the worse form of discrimination known to mankind, And have done so for thousands of years in the name of your culture, While the rest of the world had moved on and repented for their past wrongs.. Indians are the only society that keeps this truely reprehensible system where human beings are treated worse than animals.. Killed raped for been born in to the wrong caste.. Millions of people with no option but to be forced in to manual scavenging..

The only country that allows this in the 21st century

And you have the audacity to call others racist ? Get real
And you have the audacity to call Indians racists considering the fact that your country has been involved in some of the most heinous wa rcrimes against the Tamil minority in the first half of the 21st century.Plus,don't you try to act like an Aussie,we all know that you're a Lankan Burger(Ham burger perhaps) masquerading as an Aussie citizen:azn:!!

Look at the other side of this story..nobody harmed him..nobody has even put a finger on him..imagine what might have been his condition if he has done something like this to Muslims? Indians behaved in a civilized manner and handed him to police.

Indian police handle the case very delicately

Whether the Aussie hurt their sentiments intentionally or not -- solved by police and befitting "punishment" given.
When you visit a country, you gotta respect the law of the land and not show your indifferent attitude towards it.

And you have the audacity to call Indians racists considering the fact that your country has been involved in some of the most heinous wa rcrimes against the Tamil minority in the first half of the 21st century.Plus,don't you try to act like an Aussie,we all know that you're a Lankan Burger(Ham burger perhaps) masquerading as an Aussie citizen:azn:!!
dada ai gula ki choche suni ? indian mollar pradurvab barse mone hoi lol

Literacy rate in India is 74%, Literacy rate in Australia is 98%.. Yeah everybody can see who is literate here.. Come back when you can properly read
Ahh,so now it's you who is acting like a Dyslexic person:lol:!!I have compared the literacy rate of Bangalore with Australia and personally i think that an average Bangalorian guy is far more educated than their Aussie counterpart!!

tattoo of Hindu goddess Yellamma on his shin.
He should have known that he's getting a religious figure tattooed, and he should have considered the fact that his tattoo can hurt somebody's religious sentiments, albeit harassing the couple was uncalled for.
I'm sure that getting Jesus or Mohammed tattooed on inappropriate places of your body would evoke similar reactions.

"Illiterate":rofl:!!Lol,the average Bangalorian guy is far more educated when compared to his Australian counterpart:lol:!!So before calling us illiterates just think of all those South Indians who are currently sitting at the top of numerous global MNCs.But then again who am i to argue with you in this regard for we all know that you have got a sense of hatred for anything that is Indian based on your previous posts!!
Life hack:
What happens when you bang against a wall???
You hurt yourself.

Last edited:

Again where was Lanka mentioned here.. You truely have a massive inferiority complex.. Not surprised.. Coming from where you are

You clearly have a deep rooted hatred for Indians; What happened mate, lost your job to one?

He is one of the ugly dark outcasts called burgers. ............ an ugly class of Sri Lankans who think they are white and superior while secretly hating their own mix mongrel breed for being dark and asian and detesting others for seeing through their self deception.

Burgher people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup,from now on we'll specifically advise all the foreigners who would like to visit our country to show respect to the local cultures and beliefs when they are in this country.We are a little bit sensitive when it comes to our belief and religion and we are proud of that!!

thank you. that makes me need to put India on my blacklisted country list.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom