What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

Never saw that comment. But even if some random guy on Internet said something like that what gives you the right to abuse millions of Indians belonging to a particular faith and their religion. I can understand if you were abusing something like Wahabhi cult and it's crazy followers in India and around the world.

The teacher of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab was Indian, mohammed Hayya Al Hindi

Who told you it was beef that I offered?

Dont you get nalli nahari and paaya of mutton? Ahh yess... you must be a vegetarian... you wont be able to differentiate.

Some people are suffering from acute beef phobia. They see beef in everything.

What lie ? You ARE a despicable Christian fanatic and supremacist and I really din't want to take up your offer of BEEF treat which you so magnanimously offered me :sick:

This offer helped me identify you as a turd and hence my suggestion to piss off to prevent further stink. You din't listen, hence the stink. Now deal with it.

Never saw that comment. But even if some random guy on Internet said something like that what gives you the right to abuse millions of Indians belonging to a particular faith and their religion. I can understand if you were abusing something like Wahabhi cult and it's crazy followers in India and around the world.

So you want to give the right to some random christian guy to abuse Hinduism and Hindus, but has a problem when I reply back ? :cheesy:

Nice. This is the kind of christian bigotry that I admire.

Dont you get nalli nahari and paaya of mutton? Ahh yess... you must be a vegetarian... you wont be able to differentiate.

Nahari Paaya is tasty of sheep

So you want to give the right to some random christian guy to abuse Hinduism and Hindus, but has a problem when I reply back ? :cheesy:

Nice. This is the kind of christian bigotry that I admire.

That guy simply will say that he is not christian but Australian and its common in Australia under Freedom of expression .:disagree::disagree:

LOL..... are you seriously asking what my problem is with a religion that promote cannibalism by asking its followers to act like savages and drink blood and eat flesh ? :cheesy:

You do know that Hitler was a staunch christian, right ? :lol: ..... the church loved him.
But you actually eat meat, pigs, cows and not to mention the flesh of jesus :lol: ........ our Bhog to god is only simple veg food which we then distribute as prasad. No Blood and flesh there :lol: ..... no even symbolically.
You would also know that Hitler was a staunch vegetarian! He hated killing animals, was an antivivsectionist, loved his pets more than some people around him!
Just sayin'....

LOL....... no doubt it must the evil hindoos chaddis who suffer from beef phobia :lol: ...... like I said, piss off turd.

Your stink will never wash.

Are you sure you are not me too ? :cheesy: .....
Multiple IDs is not so uncommon here in this forum..But you are the one and only poster who comes simultaneously with dozens of ID including female ones and talking and thanking each other..

You would also know that Hitler was a staunch vegetarian! He hated killing animals, was an antivivsectionist, loved his pets more than some people around him!
Just sayin'....

Looks like today is the day I expose more than one ...... ... just saying.

Myth Busted: Hitler Was Not a Vegetarian - NaturalNews.com

Hitler%20and%20church%206.jpg

Sigh!!!

First they post bull shyt they have no idea what so ever about, beyond some godforsaken hole they live in..

Then they abuse and generalize a whole nation, It's people and the heritage

Then they drag in totally irrelevant topics, Spamming the whole thread..

Next delusions of grandeur..

Then starts the personal attacks.. And the rest of the mob descends like the plague

Then comes the racist bigoted rants

In between the total ignorant spewage, Which actually shoots themselves on the foot

Some give up after getting bitch slapped..

Others throwing hissy fits like little girls to the mods

Yep.. A day in the life of a PDF Indian
What others said does not justify your racism.

The teacher of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab was Indian, mohammed Hayya Al Hindi
So both these guys were responsible for propping up Wahabhi cult. And one of them was a South Asian. So what ? What are you trying to say.

Multiple IDs is not so uncommon here in this forum..But you are the one and only poster who comes simultaneously with dozens of ID including female ones and talking and thanking each other..

Since I am you and you are me ...... I am talking to myself and you are talking to yourself. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom