What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

thank you :)

Cheers my Skinny Indian mate:cheers:

aditya-dev-worlds-smallest-body-builder-near-dumbb1.jpg

So now Foreigners will decide what is trivial for us and not ?

our "Image" is not my concern. This is not a beauty contest and international media has their own agenda. Always did and it is usually not in alignment with ours.
The problem is image/perception translates into BILLIONS of dollars a year in tourism and (to a lesser extent) FDI. India cannot afford to be turning its nose up at this kind of cash flows- it needs every penny it can get.

The problem is image/perception translates into BILLIONS of dollars a year in tourism and (to a lesser extent) FDI. India cannot afford to be turning its nose up at this kind of cash flows- it needs every penny it can get.

I am pretty sure International traveller are smart enough to recognize the BS served by the News media.

Rather than worry about our "Image", we should work towards making ourself self reliant, rich, educated and strong. Even then the international media will continue to sprout negative image about India.

We cannot play by their rules, we need to play by ours.

Has the rise of China taught you nothing ?

not cool, you could have made your point without being racist yourself, y'know.

which part of my post show racism? i merely retaliating to that guy's double standard though. is a simply skinny Indian picture offensive to you, mate?

I am pretty sure International traveller are smart enough to recognize the BS served by the News media.

Some may but I should tell you that a LOT of them will let such over-hyped media stories affect their decision-making. Post the Delhi gang rape tourism dropped significantly and has only now started to recover. Many travellers are fickle and will base their decisions on perception and not reality.

Rather than worry about our "Image", we should work towards making ourself self reliant, rich, educated and strong. Even then the international media will continue to sprout negative image about India.

Of course and these are nice objectives but in this day and age FDI and tourism are part and parcel with economic growth and development. One cannot progress in the 21st in complete isolation and thus projecting a positive image of India is only going to help India in the long term.

which part of my post show racism? i merely retaliating to that guy's double standard though. is a simply skinny Indian picture is offensive to you, mate?
lol no, not much will ever offend me but that pic of a poor beggar did look in bad taste, but I see you're dealing with a 6.3" Brahmin with a big dick so it's all good :rofl:

troll away :victory: :pop:

Sanghi morons wont understand that. Yes, we proclaim that we are imbibing the flesh and blood of Jesus through bread and wine. What is your problem? Its still much better than bowing before poisonous snakes and monkeys as Gods. The lesser said about your fantasy Puranic stories, the better. Your 10 handed blue gods look more like characters of XMen movies than real God.

Hindus are the only people in the world who are utmost racists and divide humanity on castes. Poor lower castes are equivalent to shit to them. No wonder Hitler is the role model of upper caste Bramhin dominated RSS and Sangh Parivar.

You wont understand the difference between symbolically eating bread and wine and actually eating meat. You are the fools who literally feed your stone gods with actual food and sweets and call it "BHOG to Bhagwan". Foolishness of highest order. Anybody can just find a dik shaped stone and start worshipping it as God!

Dont fool us by quoting the figure of molestation cases against christian priests. I too live in India and have access to local newspapers. I know bloody too well how lecherous your sadhus and saints are. Every second day there is a news of rape committed by your holy men.

You must be really stupid to equate real flesh and corpse eating Aghoris to Christians. Stupidity of Sanghis knows no bounds.

LOL.... why such desperate lies..... you clearly proclaim them to be blood and flesh before consuming them. :lol: ......... nice that you have now also admitted that ALCOHOL is also part or your bizarre ritual :cheesy: ........ sounds like something savages come up with.

THAT IS YOUR LOGIC :lol: ...... after all you EAT Jesus to become one with god .... so eating animals will necessity make you one with the animal. :cheesy:

Aghoris are out castes not main stream Hindu practice unlike your Alcohol induced blood and flesh eating. What it really means is your mainstream religious practice is the same as our outcast bizzare practices :lol:

Are you Crawling back to "Godwin Law" ?

LOL...are you serious ? :lol: ...... Church history is FULL of rape of nuns and choir boys.

Vatican says it's punished over 3,400 priests since '04 for raping or molesting children | Dallas Morning News

That is 3,400 priests for raping several THOUSAND children .... that too only since 2004 :cheesy:

Now this is ONLY the Catholic ....... and these are only the reported incidences. Rapes of Nuns are not included in this.

If you look at world wide Rape, Christians lead rape statistics is ALL over the world. The highest rape incidences are in Christian Nations. One can only assume this is how perverted your religion makes you ....... starts with eating flesh and blood. .... ends in rape. :woot:

The odds of an 21 year old Australian misunderstanding what the angry Indian was saying is MUCH higher.
If an uncivilized mob of braindead and very angry idiots surrounds you and points towards your tattoo, there isnt much that can be misunderstood.

But since I am a Vatican double agent I wont get it anyways :lol:

lol no, not much will ever offend me but that pic of a poor beggar did look in bad taste, but I see you're dealing with a 6.3" Brahmin with a big dick so it's all good :rofl:

troll away :victory: :pop:

i see. i didn't know about the skinny guy in the pic. i thought he's working as cobra piper. my apologies.

ROFL well, i hope you enjoy the show, mate! :enjoy:

Some may but I should tell you that a LOT of them will let such over-hyped media stories affect their decision-making. Post the Delhi gang rape tourism dropped significantly and has only now started to recover. Many travellers are fickle and will base their decisions on perception and not reality.

True. They will remain prisioners of their own prejudice.

But helping them is beyond our scope, nor should we bother.

Of course and these are nice objectives but in this day and age FDI and tourism are part and parcel with economic growth and development. One cannot progress in the 21st in complete isolation and thus projecting a positive image of India is only going to help India in the long term.

It is an VERY important part of our economy. And the way to address THAT problem is by bribing INDIAN media to portray positive image of India.

End of the day, its all about the money honey.

All this cribbing and whining by the Media about "secularism" is their way of asking for funds. GoI needs to do that "for promoting Indian tourism".

Back
Top Bottom