What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

and you call White Man isn't Racist? mind looking back your own post?:rofl:

LOL africa? you can't see where in the world is africa? Damn! you're so smart! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

or do you mean Brahmin like this? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

indian-guy-423445-m.jpg

@waz we've got false flagger over here

no shxt, sherlock. do you expect me to reply seriously to an Indian trolls? :rofl:
no like @SarthakGanguly btw that guy can still beat the shit out of an Indo. :lol: @waz look at his earlier post he clearly said that southasians are blacks.

@SarthakGanguly what happened to him ? is he still in india or hee left ?

The crowd would have formed only after they see a fight between a desi and a foreigner.

It depends on HOW you ask a 21 year old to act........ most times teenagers tend to do the exact opposite. You challenge him in front of his girl, you can bet your bottom rupee that he will act Macho.

The BJP guy baited him, bullied him and then humiliated him. All of which was uncalled for. This was a foreign kid who appreciated Indian culture, where was the need to teach him to hate it ?

He did the right thing the wrong way. The Path is just as important as the destination.

Sorry, I have more trust in the BJP guy than the foreigner. Most Indians including BJPs are exceptionally kinder to foreigners than they would be to the Indians. So if this matter escalated, I am sure the BJP guy was not at fault.

Oh look, it was not the BJP guy at fault here, but another secular keedawala who in his righteousness make a monkey out of himself.

Australian couple were not harassed, facts twisted to create a negative image, say eyewitnesses-INews - IBNLive Mobile

It was in the news.aint it?

So was this ......... but christian eyes do not see facts, do they ? :coffee:

Australian couple were not harassed, facts twisted to create a negative image, say eyewitnesses-INews - IBNLive Mobile

Bengaluru: Eyewitnesses dismissed claims of Australian couple that they were harassed or threatened by a group over the tattoo of goddess Yellamma at a restaurant in Bengaluru on Saturday.

Speaking to TV 9, one of the eyewitness said that the entire issue has been blown out of proportion. "When a few people noticed the Australian national Mathew sporting a tattoo of Yellamma on his shin, they requested him to wear a trouser and cover it. They explained to him that it is a Hindu goddess and it might hurt the religious sentiments of locals especially during Dussehra. Australian couple also agreed and it was a very polite conversation. Suddenly, a local person wearing shorts appeared and created a scene", he said.

"He told the Australian couple to make it an issue. The group immediately called the police to prevent any further trouble. Police handled the issue comfortably. The local man had provoked the Australian couple. "

"The local friend of Australian couple was unhappy with the amicable outcome. However, the friend instigated Mathew and his girlfriend to make it an issue and told them to post comments on their Facebook page", the eyewitness added.

Local BJP leader Ramesh Yadav also said the entire issue was blown out of proportion and a fair probe will expose the people who are trying to give it a communal cover and trying to create a negative image about Bengaluru and India.
Meanwhile, Bengaluru City Police also maintained that it was a minor incident and nobody was harassed.

I am going to bet that the Indian "friend" of Mathew was a Christian like you. ....... wanna bet against me ? :azn:

But the good thing here is that you are not alone. There are plenty of Bigots around who are itching for the chance to humiliate Hindus and Hindutva. :coffee:

no like @SarthakGanguly btw that guy can still beat the shit out of an Indo. :lol: look at his earlier post he clearly said that southasians are blacks.

with what? Holy Cow's Piss? :rofl::rofl:

why no black though? and why saying black is racist and it's not racist when an Indian says white man? :rofl: too much double standard or too much bollywood? :omghaha: @waz sorry to disturb you again, mate. but apparently we have a false flagger (again)

Why are Indians black or dark in general? - Quora

Why are Indians so racist when it comes to darker skinned people? - Quora

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

racism - definition of racism in English from the Oxford dictionary

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

go back to elementary school... err i mean go back to 7/11 :coffee:

and we should visit you guys country and eat the Holy Cow Steak! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

steak-hotel-by-holycow-big-206.jpg

Indonesian Italian?:rofl:

did you ever go to the school? ever graduated from Elementary School? :rofl:

but hey, as if a random Indian Hinduist comments matters? LOL supa powah India much? better clean up those Gangga river from Trashes first! :sarcastic:
@waz @Slav Defence @Horus another gem of this guy.

Sorry, I have more trust in the BJP guy than the foreigner. Most Indians including BJPs are exceptionally kinder to foreigners than they would be to the Indians. So if this matter escalated, I am sure the BJP guy was not at fault.

Oh look, it was not the BJP guy at fault here, but another secular keedawala who in his righteousness make a monkey out of himself.

Yes I saw the news later and I agree that Indians as a rule are much kinder to foreigners.

It does seem like the BJP was not at fault, but I do have my reservations about budding politicians.

Rubbish. The BJP leader called the police to put an end to the matter. That is pretty much the responsible thing to do.

If taking the law into your own hands will create negative image and also asking the law to take matters into its own hand will cause negative image, its time to start questioning the medium through which the messages goes out and the intentions of those forming the image :coffee:
I mean that this entire incident took place over a very trivial matter is not going to help India's image especially not when the international media is baying for these kind of stories against India right now.

I mean that this entire incident took place over a very trivial matter is not going to help India's image especially not when the international media is baying for these kind of stories against India right now.

So now Foreigners will decide what is trivial for us and not ?

our "Image" is not my concern. This is not a beauty contest and international media has their own agenda. Always did and it is usually not in alignment with ours.

Got it.. But why we comparing us witg GCC.. Do we need to emulate them?

Nope.But they should at least obey the laws in India when they are here .
Our laws wouldnt allow the insulting of others belief and religion.

Let them do what they want .
If you are in Rome ,live like Romans .
This is Navararthri season and people wont like such insensitive approach .Common people only cares about their belief not some international image.
We know how the Indian student treated by the Australians in there.

Rubbish. The BJP leader called the police to put an end to the matter. That is pretty much the responsible thing to do.

If taking the law into your own hands will create negative image and also asking the law to take matters into its own hand will cause negative image, its time to start questioning the medium through which the messages goes out and the intentions of those forming the image :coffee:

Try to see this issue by keeping the International issues which is related to India-Australia business relations.

Religion is too easy to provoke the people and such attacks are not anything new.

Australian radio broadcaster said a couple of years that Ganga is a junk river and then we have saw Lord Ganesha pictures on slippers and then one Goddess image on swimsuit etc.

and during that time , we have saw all the nations united in United nations for bringing law “hurting religious belief.

Try to see this issue by keeping the International issues which is related to India-Australia business relations.

Religion is too easy to provoke the people and such attacks are not anything new.

Australian radio broadcaster said a couple of years that Ganga is a junk river and then we have saw Lord Ganesha pictures on slippers and then one Goddess image on swimsuit etc.

and during that time , we have saw all the nations united in United nations for bringing law “hurting religious belief.

I have no love lost for Australia, but this article has nothing to do with that.

Back
Top Bottom