What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

Christians have just bread and wine and believe it to be the embodiment of flesh and blood of Christ. It symbolically means being one with God.

What you freaks do is standing behind the pssy of your Cow Mata and actually drinking her urine...

Jeeezzz.... how disgusting!!
Drinking wine as blood of jesus remniscent of a blood sacrifce of Jews.You are not becoming one with God.You are drinking Blood.

Ok.
You accuse whole India of being intolerant over bunch of people who do not represent the county on the issue of tattoo, while on the other side, your country bans an album because of a tattoo? Who is intolerant now?

but India is the capital of Hindu Extremism, as opposed to being the only Hindu majority country. it didn't take me long to look for Hindu Extremism video on youtube and google. every country have a share of it's Extrimist and i never said my country didn't have one. but hey, at least we are telling Bieber that his album is unwanted. what happened if a Hindu deity tattoo were included in the album? exactly the same will be happened to him just like the poor Australian guy.

There is No individual definition of Dharma. There is only ONE definition. You can try the Gita if you don't know what it is.

I read it .
:angel:
In my eyes Dharm is something which holds . Just like laws of Universe .
Righteous act is Dharm .
Now what is Righteous ......:p: Leave it for some other time .

So you pretend to drink his blood and flesh because you are unable to get his real Flesh and Blood ? :lol: ......... then you consume blood and flesh of innocent animals to become like the Animal ? :woot:

This further means christianity is the religion of Animals, canibals and primitive savages since you need to consume the flesh and blood of jesus to become "one with god" :cheesy: .......... what kind of savage comes up with such rituals ?

Why do your priest rape choir boys ? they pretend they are performing holy union ? :lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but India is the capital of Hindu Extremism, as opposed to being the only Hindu majority country. it didn't take me long to look for Hindu Extremism video on youtube and google. every country have a share of it's Extrimist and i never said my country didn't have one. but hey, at least we are telling Bieber that his album is unwanted. what happened if a Hindu deity tattoo were included in the album? exactly the same will be happened to him just like the poor Australian guy.
Read the OP again, he was harassed and police intervention was there. But who i am telling it to?
You must be fun at parties!! Bye.:lol::lol:

If you have comprehension issues then its not my problem. We eat bread and wine in his remembrance. Its not like we would have eaten him if he were alive. Only a moron bhakt would think like that!

Grass eating donkeys like you should not preach us on what we should eat. Going by your logic.. if by eating animals we become like animals... then by eating plants you become like donkeys!

With Aghoris, bali rituals and animal worshipping etc, we know too well who are actually cannibals and primitive people.

Heck, you RSS people have converted the real meaning of Swastika now. Your current definition of Swastika is equal to what Hitler believed. For decades you were against Hitler using Swastika. Now you adore Hitler. You guys are the real Nazis of 21st century in making.

Regarding rape of choir boys.... let me tell you.. such incidents of Christian priest come to about max dozen in a year. Hindu dhongi sadhus are real land mafias and thugs. Their number of rape incidents comes to about 1000 in a year!!

So you pretend to drink his blood and flesh because you are unable to get his real Flesh and Blood ? :lol: ......... then you consume blood and flesh of innocent animals to become like the Animal ? :woot:

This further means christianity is the religion of Animals, canibals and primitive savages since you need to consume the flesh and blood of jeus to become "one with god" :cheesy: .......... what kind of savage comes up with such rituals ?

Why do your priest rape choir boys ? they pretend they are performing holy union ? :lol:

Depends upon your belief. It was said by Jesus himself to do it in his remembrance.

Drinking wine as blood of jesus remniscent of a blood sacrifce of Jews.You are not becoming one with God.You are drinking Blood.

Read the OP again, he was harassed and police intervention was there. But who i am telling it to?
You must be fun at parties!! Bye.:lol::lol:

he is Harrased and Threatened, and the Police were just Arrived after all the Threats and Harrassment has been done to the couple. does it needs to take a genius to tell that the Police are ALWAYS arrived late? oh right, i forgot you're a dense one. you'll make a fine graduates as a Joke though! Dragonus,sir! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

bye!!

Have you seen his tattoo??Man,he has intentionally carved it on his shin just to mock our belief!!If any of us had done the same thing with say a picture of Jesus Christ on our body and went to Australia i can assure you that the consequences wouldn't have been pleasurable for any us!!There is a fine lime between religious freedom and bigotry and personally i think that we should maintain that line.

No I can guarantee nobody would say anything to you at all.

Indians are not idiots.

But where it is written to insult religion in the name of being modern.

If people kill each other because of their fantasies.... its pretty much the definition of a fuc*ing idiot.

Look at the other side of this story..nobody harmed him..nobody has even put a finger on him..imagine what might have been his condition if he has done something like this to Muslims? Indians behaved in a civilized manner and handed him to police.
They threatened him to skin his leg...

Thats the complete opposite of civilized

If you have comprehension issues then its not my problem. We eat bread and wine in his remembrance. Its not like we would have eaten him if he were alive. Only a moron bhakt would think like that!

Grass eating donkeys like you should not preach us on what we should eat. Going by your logic.. if by eating animals we become like animals... then by eating plants you become like donkeys!

With Aghoris, bali rituals and animal worshipping etc, we know too well who are actually cannibals and primitive people.

Heck, you RSS people have converted the real meaning of Swastika now. Your current definition of Swastika is equal to what Hitler believed. For decades you were against Hitler using Swastika. Now you adore Hitler. You guys are the real Nazis of 21st century in making.

Regarding rape of choir boys.... let me tell you.. such incidents of Christian priest come to about max dozen in a year. Hindu dhongi sadhus are real land mafias and thugs. Their number of rape incidents comes to about 1000 in a year!!

Depends upon your belief. It was said by Jesus himself to do it in his remembrance.
You don't know about the Jewish Blood Sacrifice? Your drinking wine and eating bread is modeled on it.Basically you are indulging in blood sacrifice,drinking blood in communion from the same chalice.

These kind of incidents are not exactly unheard of and happens all around the world.

Here's one for @Gibbs

British tourist recounts 'hellish' experience in Sri Lanka over Buddha tattoo - Australia Network News - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

History of 'disrespect'
A majority Buddhist nation, Sri Lanka is highly sensitive to perceived insults to the religion.

Sri Lanka barred another British tourist from entering the island in March last year for showing "disrespect" to Buddhism by having a Buddha tattooed on his arm.

In August 2012, three French tourists were sentenced to six months in jail, which was suspended for five years, for kissing a Buddha statue in what the authorities considered a sign of disrespect.

Sri Lanka prevented US rap star Akon from visiting in 2010 over one of his music videos which featured scantily clad women dancing in front of a Buddha statue.

It was not immediately clear to which country the detained British woman would be deported or when she would be put on a flight.

LOL.... why such desperate lies..... you clearly proclaim them to be blood and flesh before consuming them. :lol: ......... nice that you have now also admitted that ALCOHOL is also part or your bizarre ritual :cheesy: ........ sounds like something savages come up with.

THAT IS YOUR LOGIC :lol: ...... after all you EAT Jesus to become one with god .... so eating animals will necessity make you one with the animal. :cheesy:

Aghoris are out castes not main stream Hindu practice unlike your Alcohol induced blood and flesh eating. What it really means is your mainstream religious practice is the same as our outcast bizzare practices :lol:

Are you Crawling back to "Godwin Law" ?

LOL...are you serious ? :lol: ...... Church history is FULL of rape of nuns and choir boys.

Vatican says it's punished over 3,400 priests since '04 for raping or molesting children | Dallas Morning News

That is 3,400 priests for raping several THOUSAND children .... that too only since 2004 :cheesy:

Now this is ONLY the Catholic ....... and these are only the reported incidences. Rapes of Nuns are not included in this.

If you look at world wide Rape, Christians lead rape statistics is ALL over the world. The highest rape incidences are in Christian Nations. One can only assume this is how perverted your religion makes you ....... starts with eating flesh and blood. .... ends in rape. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom