What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

Man nobody called me that before "seppo", can understand the frustration, they don't like it here anybody catchin a boat i guess. Damn this boat racism. Anyway take care and don't turn bahai, they keep a lookout for your kind

Exactly.. You'll get the gist of it.. Still a freshie.. and mate.. Speak English cant be bothered to translate.. My boat is licensed so no worries.. Try not to over do the 40 hours per week you're allowed, Might get kicked out :-)

These kind of incidents are not exactly unheard of and happens all around the world.

Here's one for @Gibbs

British tourist recounts 'hellish' experience in Sri Lanka over Buddha tattoo - Australia Network News - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

History of 'disrespect'
A majority Buddhist nation, Sri Lanka is highly sensitive to perceived insults to the religion.

Sri Lanka barred another British tourist from entering the island in March last year for showing "disrespect" to Buddhism by having a Buddha tattooed on his arm.

In August 2012, three French tourists were sentenced to six months in jail, which was suspended for five years, for kissing a Buddha statue in what the authorities considered a sign of disrespect.

Sri Lanka prevented US rap star Akon from visiting in 2010 over one of his music videos which featured scantily clad women dancing in front of a Buddha statue.

It was not immediately clear to which country the detained British woman would be deported or when she would be put on a flight.

There are brain dead extremist idiots everywhere.. Like i said this bloke should have done his home work before going in to third world countries were rationality and common sense is often over shadowed by over sensitive, superstitions.. Does'nt matter if it's Lanka, India or Pakistan.. He is clearly at fault as well though it does not justify the violence

Now i'm not a religious person but if people are secure about their faith i don't see why they need to react harshly to a trivial issue like body art

My crux of the matter is some dumb wanker going on a rant accusing a whole country as racists and bigoted views on it's heritage and history.. So my reply was directly in contention to that

Like i mentioned before.. People with worse record on discrimination should not point fingers at others, especially gross generalizing stating that the whole world knows Australia and the US is most racist

Last edited:
dada ai gula ki choche suni ? indian mollar pradurvab barse mone hoi lol
Bhai,amader sobar i ekta tolerance er limit ache.Tumi ki korte jodi(kothar kotha) keu tomader Nabi ba Quran Sharif er ek duto verse ba Kaabar image nijer shin e tattoo baniye Dhakar rastay openly ghure berato!R e bhai,amra toh oke kono harass kori ni amra khali oke niye giye Police er kache dhoriye diecgi karon o je kaaj ta koreche(ojantei kore thakuk na keno) seta IPC Section-495A dharay ainoto oporadh:coffee:!!

they are way more evolved than us in the west.

here, piss christ:
piss-christ.png
He was simply asked to apologize. Without violence. Perfectly within his rights. Nothing illegal.

International laws
There are NO LAWS on International Tattoos. :D

thank you. that makes me need to put India on my blacklisted country list.
Lol,as if we care what a random Indonesian Italian thinks about our country:lol:!!You can blacklist us at any moment for i can assure you that nobody back here is going to miss you:cheers:!!

Lol.. Indians here are a non entity to me.. Take your head out of your arse.. I dont drive cabs.. or work at a 7/11.. So no :D
Lol,no offence but if the photo in your DP is yours then i must admit that you have got a striking similarity with those hippy drug addicts of Australia:P;)

If you have comprehension issues then its not my problem. We eat bread and wine in his remembrance. Its not like we would have eaten him if he were alive. Only a moron bhakt would think like that!

Grass eating donkeys like you should not preach us on what we should eat. Going by your logic.. if by eating animals we become like animals... then by eating plants you become like donkeys!

With Aghoris, bali rituals and animal worshipping etc, we know too well who are actually cannibals and primitive people.

Heck, you RSS people have converted the real meaning of Swastika now. Your current definition of Swastika is equal to what Hitler believed. For decades you were against Hitler using Swastika. Now you adore Hitler. You guys are the real Nazis of 21st century in making.

Regarding rape of choir boys.... let me tell you.. such incidents of Christian priest come to about max dozen in a year. Hindu dhongi sadhus are real land mafias and thugs. Their number of rape incidents comes to about 1000 in a year!!

Depends upon your belief. It was said by Jesus himself to do it in his remembrance.
Will you two shut up and stop abusing each other's religions? Let our friends across the border do that.

Australian establishment as well as the citizens have got the answer.
Na. Just a small misunderstanding. People had issues. They talked and solved it amicably. Happens everywhere.

He was simply asked to apologize. Without violence. Perfectly within his rights. Nothing illegal

I cant believe you are supporting this..since when did harassing foreigners become perfectly within rights?

Yellama is not Grama Deveta but one of the ancient figure of the Rig Vedic tribes.

Renuka or Yellamma or Ekvira or Ellai amman or Ellai amma (Kannada: ಶ್ರೀ ಎಲ್ಲಮ್ಮ ರೇಣುಕಾ, Marathi: श्री रेणुका/ येल्लुआई, Telugu: శ్రీ రేణుక/ ఎల్లమ్మ, Tamil: ரேணுகா) is worshiped as the Goddess (devi) of the fallen, in the Hindu pantheon.

Jamdagni, Sanskrit: जमदग्नि) is one of the Saptarishis (Seven Great Sages Rishi) in the seventh, current Manvantara. He is the father of Parashurama

Jamadagni had five children with wife Renuka, the youngest of whom was Parashurama,
Mate,i must admit that you are one of the most educated Indian Muslims i have ever encountered in my life.Proud to have compatriots like you:cheers:!!

I cant believe you are supporting this..since when did harassing foreigners become perfectly within rights?
It is perfectly within rights. The people got the police informed. The police requested the people to apologize to put the matter to an end. They may not have known the significance of the tattoo. This is not harassment. At all.

Na. Just a small misunderstanding. People had issues. They talked and solved it amicably. Happens everywhere.

This is not any small issue. Tatto on leg during the time of festival.

Australia's uranium deal with India under fire, Asia News & Top Stories - The Straits Times
Sep 25, 2015, 5:00 am SGT
"The committee has recommended that Australian uranium not be sold to India until the Indian government has established a nuclear regulator with statutory independence and safety inspections of Indian nuclear facilities that meet best-practice standards."

This is not any small issue. Tatto on leg during the time of festival.

Australia's uranium deal with India under fire, Asia News & Top Stories - The Straits Times
Sep 25, 2015, 5:00 am SGT
"The committee has recommended that Australian uranium not be sold to India until the Indian government has established a nuclear regulator with statutory independence and safety inspections of Indian nuclear facilities that meet best-practice standards."
But it's ok. Mistakes happen. No need to get hyper. The man got the message that it was not the best thing to do. Case closed. :)

What's your views on prophet(pbuh),s fake images in french magzine?
I totally condemned that incident.You simply can't hurt the religious belief of a community and think that you can get away with it.What Charlie Hebdo did was totally obnoxious but that doesn't give anyone the right to attack the journalists of that magazine and kill them in cold blood.The best possible solution in this regard would have been to drag Charlie Hebdo and it's editor to the court of law and file a huge lawsuit against them for defaming and desecrating Islam:coffee:!!

But it's ok. Mistakes happen. No need to get hyper. The man got the message that it was not the best thing to do. Case closed. :)

I think the case has not closed .

Now the Australian authorities will do check up of these Australian citizens and give report to Indian Government.

Back
Top Bottom