What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

& again its thekedar of Hindus, the sadhus & bahiyas of Bhartia jokers party

Depends upon your belief. It was said by Jesus himself to do it in his remembrance.

If that is what jesus said ....... then consider this, jesus never touched a women in his life and spent his entire life with 12 male disciple who he "loved"....... asked them to "eat" him and them him inside them.

What does it all add up too ? :cheesy:

If people kill each other because of their fantasies.... its pretty much the definition of a fuc*ing idiot.

They threatened him to skin his leg...

Thats the complete opposite of civilized

Liar Liar ...... Christian Bigot.

BJP leader Ramesh Yadav interview on Australian harassment issue - The Hindu

Many sport tattoos on the shin, calf muscles as well. What is wrong with it?

It is insulting the Hindu goddess and also provocative. When we came to know that it was a permanent tattoo, we only asked him to wear a pair of trousers and cover it, for his own safety.

We noticed it fine. But if he was roaming on the streets of Austin Town and other areas in Shantinagar, when most of these areas are celebrating Durga Puja putting up pandals, his safety itself is at stake if some mob notices and takes objection to it. It is for his own good that we told him and convinced him about this.

I dont beleive our media version of the story. From what I hear BJP workers protected the tourists from furthur harrassment. the police needlessly asked them for apology letter.

If you have comprehension issues then its not my problem. We eat bread and wine in his remembrance. Its not like we would have eaten him if he were alive. Only a moron bhakt would think like that!

Grass eating donkeys like you should not preach us on what we should eat. Going by your logic.. if by eating animals we become like animals... then by eating plants you become like donkeys!

With Aghoris, bali rituals and animal worshipping etc, we know too well who are actually cannibals and primitive people.

Heck, you RSS people have converted the real meaning of Swastika now. Your current definition of Swastika is equal to what Hitler believed. For decades you were against Hitler using Swastika. Now you adore Hitler. You guys are the real Nazis of 21st century in making.

Regarding rape of choir boys.... let me tell you.. such incidents of Christian priest come to about max dozen in a year. Hindu dhongi sadhus are real land mafias and thugs. Their number of rape incidents comes to about 1000 in a year!!

Depends upon your belief. It was said by Jesus himself to do it in his remembrance.

Swastika symbol has a lot of relevance for people in India and has been used since Vedic times and for over 3,000 years. Swastika is considered to be a mark of auspiciousness and good fortune.

For Hindus, the four limbs of Swastika denotes 4 Vedas( Rig Veda, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda and Atharva Veda)

Its more about mutual respect .

No, it was not. It was about being righteous. Usurping someone else's property or disrespecting them in their own land is not righteous. As an example given by Manvan here, if someone wants to rape you but you don't want to be raped by them, then there is no way you can come to a mutually respectable position. One will have to give way.

If that is what jesus said ....... then consider this, jesus never touched a women in his life and spent his entire life with 12 male disciple who he "loved"....... asked them to "eat" him and them him inside them.

What does it all add up too ? :cheesy:

Liar Liar ...... Christian Bigot.

BJP leader Ramesh Yadav interview on Australian harassment issue - The Hindu

Many sport tattoos on the shin, calf muscles as well. What is wrong with it?

It is insulting the Hindu goddess and also provocative. When we came to know that it was a permanent tattoo, we only asked him to wear a pair of trousers and cover it, for his own safety.

We noticed it fine. But if he was roaming on the streets of Austin Town and other areas in Shantinagar, when most of these areas are celebrating Durga Puja putting up pandals, his safety itself is at stake if some mob notices and takes objection to it. It is for his own good that we told him and convinced him about this.

Others beg to differ...+Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo - The Hindu

No, it was not. It was about being righteous. Usurping someone else's property or disrespecting them in their own land is not righteous. As an example given by Manvan here, if someone wants to rape you but you don't want to be raped by them, then there is no way you can come to a mutually respectable position. One will have to give way.

Okey ! But what I mean is , It should not be like this , You don't step on me then I will not step on you .
Respect for other should come from within . It should not be forced or artificial .

perhaps the guy thought that a mere tattoo is not a big deal for everyone. i personally does not know that a tattoo can cause so much problems in India until i read this thread today. well, i guess you don't know what you do not know. perhaps the Indian govt should have make a welcoming board like "Welcome to India! Death Penalty for the Hindu Mockers!" or something like that.
Yup,from now on we'll specifically advise all the foreigners who would like to visit our country to show respect to the local cultures and beliefs when they are in this country.We are a little bit sensitive when it comes to our belief and religion and we are proud of that!!
we should visit this guys country with prophet's tattoo on our legs....

Okey ! But what I mean is , It should not be like this , You don't step on me then I will not step on you .
Respect for other should come from within . It should not be forced or artificial .

Respect comes in many ways. Forced or artificial. The world is not built for mutual exclusivity. There will always be someone stepping on someone's toes and facing the consequences for it. Cannot wait for everyone in the world to realize respect, someone people will be TAUGHT respect.

Back
Top Bottom